Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Palmac View Post
    Could it be possible that the amount of work we perform and the amount of muscle we build naturally dictate how much food we would need to ingest to support it? Without the need for force feeding?

Do folks here seriously believe that they don't eat enough food to support their training and natural muscle development?
    I have a very active job, work out, have a high metabolism, and a very small appetite. I currently eat about 3,000 calories a day and all that does is maintain. I have to "force" myself to eat that, because if I was to just eat like I'm inclined to, I'd eat about 1,500-2,000 calories a day or less. You would think after 5 years my appetite would have grown, but it hasn't. I know from repeated experience that as soon as I stop consciously eating this much, I drop pounds like it's going out of style...and I really don't want to be 20 pounds lighter again after working so hard to build this muscle.
    Last edited by grubman; 07-13-2016 at 04:24 PM.

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Me too. Fck the fatties

Fcking fatties are ruing this earth for the superfit, super ripped, who struggle not to kill them in the streets when they see them.

You fcking fat sumbiches better watch out. There is a new MMFIC at BB.com, and he hates the fat fcks.
    Woah...calm down boyo...

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bo_Flecks View Post
    Woah...calm down boyo...

We simply cannot have people in the gym who are minding their own business AND being fat. This will not be tolerated. I am just glad there is a thread about it to shine the light of shame on these societal misfits.

A guy in the gym, paying his way, not bothering anyone, but he is fat? Take his silverware and kick his fat ass onto the nearest treadmill.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

billzkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) billzkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) billzkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) billzkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) billzkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) billzkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) billzkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) billzkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) billzkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) billzkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) billzkey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A guy in the gym, paying his way, not bothering anyone, but he is fat? Take his silverware and kick his fat ass onto the nearest treadmill.
    IDK about that. I hate to be mean, but there are several individuals who have been in the gym since I started a year ago, and I only see them on the treadmill. It doesn't look like they lost one pound.

Years ago, after losing my first wife, mother, grandfather, and grandmother all within a short period of time, I managed to gain weight eating 1,000 to 1,500 calories per day, assuming I even bothered to eat that day. I often wonder if these individuals on the treadmill did something similar to what I did and managed to put their bodies into storage mode?

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We simply cannot have people in the gym who are minding their own business AND being fat. This will not be tolerated. I am just glad there is a thread about it to shine the light of shame on these societal misfits.

Personally I don't appreciate all of the extra wear and tear they put on the equipment from being so fat. Then I get hit with a "special assessment" to buy new equipment. They should just charge the fat people. It's not a VAT Tax, it's a FAT Tax! We could ship them to a deserted island...but the boat would sink. It would be easy to get them to go though, when we said "yes, a deserted island is an island full of desserts!"

I do remember seeing a guy recently who was pretty large, yet his "trainer" had him bulking. All of the responses were "WTF?"
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

vinokanna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol!

PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well I dunno but the really overweight people I see my gym look really uncomfortable, self concious or just outright scared. I reckon it takes a lot of nerve for some of them to even show up with all the ripped young guys posing in front of the mirrors fixing their hair and taking selfies(Yes it happens).

Kudos to the obese for even having the guts (no pun intended) to show up and try to make an effort. You only have to say "Hi" and give a smile to see that they feel more comfortable to be there.

OP You are are talking like an egotistical dickhead.

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PiperBill View Post
    Well I dunno but the really overweight people I see my gym look really uncomfortable, self concious or just outright scared. I reckon it takes a lot of nerve for some of them to even show up with all the ripped young guys posing in front of the mirrors fixing their hair and taking selfies(Yes it happens).

Kudos to the obese for even having the guts (no pun intended) to show up and try to make an effort. You only have to say "Hi" and give a smile to see that they feel more comfortable to be there.

OP You are are talking like an egotistical dickhead.

Now I understand why people always come up to me and say HI.
    Ride it like you just stole it.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because Op is awesome and everyone else sucks...

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by billzkey View Post
    IDK about that. I hate to be mean, but there are several individuals who have been in the gym since I started a year ago, and I only see them on the treadmill. It doesn't look like they lost one pound.
    When I first started out, I went to a women's only gym. The same women came in and used the same cardio equipment every single day. The heavy ones didn't lose weight, the skinny ones didn't build curves, and it's safe to say that nobody toned anything. This says more about a diet and exercise plan that consists solely of cardio equipment than anything else.

Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    Personally I don't appreciate all of the extra wear and tear they put on the equipment from being so fat.
    And yet at my gym, it's the skinny young fukkers that abuse the equipment. They're the ones throwing weights down as hard as they can to get attention.

Palmac Palmac Palmac Palmac Palmac Palmac Palmac Palmac Palmac Palmac Palmac
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Not sure if serious. I don't know anyone in the over 35 who advocates "bulking up" when already fat.

Join dates and post counts go a long way in determining whose advice to follow. Do you have any links to said bad advices?
    Join dates and the most posts made is where its at for you?

Posts are like talk, its cheap and early join dates mean the member has been talking for a long time.
    I mostly keep an eye on those who have succeeded through action and deeds. If they post a pic of their results goes a long way too.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by billzkey View Post

I want to be careful and not let this thread get serious, but did you ever consider that maybe those fat asses on the treadmill weren't trying to lose weight? YOU felt as if they needed to (seemingly), but maybe they just wanted some basic cardio to increase their stamina on some level.

I guess once I started focusing on myself, the actions and goals of those around me seemed to be a non-issue. If I wanted help in the gym (and I did at one time), I asked for it. If someone wants help from me (and there have been instances), I help them if I am able.

Otherwise, IDC if the guy next to me is "on," or the guy next to me looks like chewed bubble gum. Neither of them or their actions is going to make me better or worse in the end.

Now, to get this back on track.....you fatties put down that doughnut. Doughnuts are for closers.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    OP likes

and is scared of

/thread

bustasinclair would be really impressed with you. I mean you have written 4,400+ posts.
    Among those many posts, did you ever manage to slip in a pic of your undoubted success? As is evidence in this post you do clearly know how to upload pics right?

Duracell Bunny you really are my favorite scientist.

billzkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) billzkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) billzkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) billzkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) billzkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) billzkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) billzkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) billzkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) billzkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) billzkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) billzkey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I want to be careful and not let this thread get serious, but did you ever consider that maybe those fat asses on the treadmill weren't trying to lose weight? YOU felt as if they needed to (seemingly), but maybe they just wanted some basic cardio to increase their stamina on some level.

I guess once I started focusing on myself, the actions and goals of those around me seemed to be a non-issue. If I wanted help in the gym (and I did at one time), I asked for it. If someone wants help from me (and there have been instances), I help them if I am able.

Otherwise, IDC if the guy next to me is "on," or the guy next to me looks like chewed bubble gum. Neither of them or their actions is going to make me better or worse in the end.

Now, to get this back on track.....you fatties put down that doughnut. Doughnuts are for closers.
    The only reason I ever paid attention to some of those on the treadmill is because they run their mouths about how fat their friends are, and they are so loud, they want everyone around them to hear it. As a result, I started wearing headphones and listening to music while I workout. Sure, it makes me anti-social, but I am there for one reason and one reason alone, to better myself! Besides, I don't like getting sucked into the conversation of the moment.

To get back on topic, I'm about to start carb cycling on lift and non-lift days. For me it is a little tougher because I am missing two teeth due to oral surgery. But that is a topic for the nutrition section....

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Posts are like talk, its cheap and early join dates mean the member has been talking for a long time.
    I mostly keep an eye on those who have succeeded through action and deeds. If they post a pic of their results goes a long way too.
    Well, I agree, but they are closely correlated. Nothing is absolute. Where it's at for me? I don't take anyone's advice. When i was a newbie, I did as you say and listened to the people who had solid results. But even then, some of those people were misguided.

Anyway, so where are the links of said posters advising fat people to bulk?

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You're a dik OP. Matt's pics (Busta) are far more impressive than yours, nor does he owe you an ounce of attention, let alone uploading more pics of his results, since he's uploaded hundreds over the years already.

When you're done fapping in the mirror, phuk urself too.

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    bustasinclair would be really impressed with you. I mean you have written 4,400+ posts.
    Among those many posts, did you ever manage to slip in a pic of your undoubted success? As is evidence in this post you do clearly know how to upload pics right?

Duracell Bunny you really are my favorite scientist.
    The walking, talking haemorrhoid returns: mildly irritating with a distinct odour of crap.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    You're a dik OP. Matt's pics (Busta) are far more impressive than yours, nor does he owe you an ounce of attention, let alone uploading more pics of his results, since he's uploaded hundreds over the years already.

When you're done fapping in the mirror, phuk urself too.
    Keep your cool there buddy! I'm sure Matt's doing fine. Anyway I was more referring to our favorite self proclaimed scientist the Duracell Bunny.

Body builders don't look at mirrors do they?

Keep your cool there buddy! I'm sure Matt's doing fine. Anyway I was more referring to our favorite self proclaimed scientist the Duracell Bunny.

Body builders don't look at mirrors do they?
    Generally not while fapping...

Generally not while fapping...
    Generally

I'm actually going to be in the land of the land whale next week for work. I know its summer in the US right now, which is not good news.

I guess if I want to learn how to "bulk up" I'll be in right place. HAHAHAHAHA

Hey that's 200 posts, imagine how ripped I'll be when I get to Duracell Bunny's 4,400. Still a ways to go before reaching those lofty heights of excellence.
    Last edited by Palmac; 07-14-2016 at 07:52 AM.

Resident Craft Brewer Hooverville's Avatar
    Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    If I ate to hunger levels (even eating OPies often touted diet of natural and clean goat scrotum), I would gain too fast. When I run a calorie surplus and eat nutrient dense food I am often hungry, but try to stay within my small caloric surplus goals. If I didn't track intake I could easily gain a lb per week with just meat, eggs, veg...
    This. magic bulker checking in.

Those feels when you rep, and meant to neg.....

On spread Op, On spread.
    Last edited by Hooverville; 07-14-2016 at 08:11 AM.
    It's your diet.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

DieselBro is just really nice. (+1000) DieselBro is just really nice. (+1000) DieselBro is just really nice. (+1000) DieselBro is just really nice. (+1000) DieselBro is just really nice. (+1000) DieselBro is just really nice. (+1000) DieselBro is just really nice. (+1000) DieselBro is just really nice. (+1000) DieselBro is just really nice. (+1000) DieselBro is just really nice. (+1000) DieselBro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    OP likes

and is scared of

/thread
    He's one of those Gary Taubes desciples... sugar/carbs are the devil? LOL.. you can get fat eating meat, I am diabetic and eat sparse carbs around my workout, and can pack on weight eating basically zero carb if I didn't total it up and keep track.

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DieselBro View Post
    He's one of those Gary Taubes desciples... sugar/carbs are the devil? LOL.. you can get fat eating meat, I am diabetic and eat sparse carbs around my workout, and can pack on weight eating basically zero carb if I didn't total it up and keep track.
    He worships Gary Taubes and told Alan Aragon that his studies were all bs yadda yadda. According to mr dipsh!t, you can eat as much protein and fat as you like as you are incapable of gaining bodyfat without carbs.

In short, he's a fkwit.

If you want to read a tour de tard, try here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=170212811
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Generally

I'm actually going to be in the land of the land whale next week for work. I know its summer in the US right now, which is not good news.

Hey that's 200 posts, imagine how ripped I'll be when I get to Duracell Bunny's 4,400. Still a ways to go before reaching those lofty heights of excellence.
    Hey, If you are in NY let me know. We can slap a bar on your back and watch you fold like an accordion. Good news- after you can wipe your tears with a copy of Alan Aragon's most recent AARR article titled Go **** Yourself With a Stick, A Guide to Shoving Your Bull**** Up Your Own Ass.

Still waiting for links to posts where anyone is advocating obese individuals to "bulk". Ill just bulk while I wait.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

DieselBro is just really nice. (+1000) DieselBro is just really nice. (+1000) DieselBro is just really nice. (+1000) DieselBro is just really nice. (+1000) DieselBro is just really nice. (+1000) DieselBro is just really nice. (+1000) DieselBro is just really nice. (+1000) DieselBro is just really nice. (+1000) DieselBro is just really nice. (+1000) DieselBro is just really nice. (+1000) DieselBro is just really nice. (+1000)
    https://discourse.soylent.com/t/nusi...pothesis/25432

Taubes own metabolic ward study found the opposite of what he wanted to find. Calories in/calories out

Generally

For such a fat nation, we sure kick the crap out of England in every sport, even your own sport, soccer in the last world cup... again, eat a dik

You're such an elitist jerk and you're too ignorant to see it.

Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Generally

You have the nerve to talk crap about the U.S. when you just had an entire country separate itself from yours.
    Lift light until you can lift right

BW 220: S:650 B:435 D:615 IG: tourostrengthtraining

mejulian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mejulian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mejulian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mejulian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mejulian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mejulian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mejulian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mejulian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mejulian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mejulian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mejulian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    even your own sport, soccer in the last world cup...
    Just to clarify, the last time England and the US played in the world cup was in 2010 and it was a 1-1 tie.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pretty sure Opie is from Australia not England from a previous post he made. .

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The British/Austrailan/whatever Xscoot!
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl