Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Dutchabol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up 1st time on 1AD: results

I started taking 1AD 5 days ago. I only take 200 mg a day as 300 mg were too much for my stomach, but I want to increase it after 2 weeks and then take 300 - 400 mg till week 8.
    Till now I gained almost 4 lbs, which is very much for me. The best thing is that I recover much better, although I work circa 60 hours a week. The only side affect till now are some stomach problems, but nothing serious.
    The only thing I changed is taking one extra protein shake before bed and drinking more water.
    After 2 weeks I want to take 4AD with it to see how it works.
    Let you know more next week. Till now 1AD is the best thing I ever took!

gdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Who makes 1AD??? Thanks

admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

gdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thank you...admin

Dutchabol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question New side affect

After 6 days, the stomach problem is gone. Unfortunately now I got another side affect: headache! I feel like having high temperature all day long. Does anybody had this affect too?
    Today I started taking 300 mg, hopefully this won't make it worse.
    But nevertheless, this product is worth some side affects.

BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool

300mg will give you ok gains.if you take 900mg a day you will get exelent gains.
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I stuck with 2 caps 3x a day (morning, postworkout, and bedtime)
    and got great results....I didn't measure anything, and if I did they would probably have been very minute, but I noticed my strength went up as and noticed those personal gains that only you would probably notice(ie man...my arms look a bit bigger, or my legs are getting more defined). I don't know if it absolutely killed other's sex drives, but mine was dead for about six weeks. It took me about two weeks to really get back to normal. I plan on going ahead and trying it again though
    Last edited by RoughN'Tough; 03-04-2002 at 11:27 AM.
    "Sucess is a simple measurement of the commitment, sacrifice, and pain one endures to achieve a dream"-Unknown

"its about knowing what you want, and accepting what you have to sacrifice"- From Big Cat's article on Building a Professional

BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1-ad is the best no dout about it.i gained 13 pounds in 5 bottles using it.

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP
    1-ad is the best no dout about it.i gained 13 pounds in 5 bottles using it.
    Maybe you want to rephrase that based on the results 1-test products like Trenabol-x, One, One+ ect are getting.

5 bottles and only 13 lbs - That SUX for the dollars you spent.

ya and im also from canada so i cant get nere have the **** you guys can.and 1-ad is the best ph,tren is a stack test is a roid.

Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicolai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool 1-ad

I took 600mg a day and it had the same effects on my sex drive as it did for you. But my gains far outweighed the problems that i experienced. If you plan to take this product again, i would reccomend that you stack it with 4-diol which will correct the problems with the sex drive. If you plan to do this stack i would reccomend that you start taking a ZMA supplement at the end of it and it will help you keep your gains and also bring your test levels back up.

Re: 1-ad

Originally posted by Nicolai
    I took 600mg a day and it had the same effects on my sex drive as it did for you. But my gains far outweighed the problems that i experienced. If you plan to take this product again, i would reccomend that you stack it with 4-diol which will correct the problems with the sex drive. If you plan to do this stack i would reccomend that you start taking a ZMA supplement at the end of it and it will help you keep your gains and also bring your test levels back up.

well put.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)

Big Poppa

All the 1-test products chi mentioned are the same active compound (1-ad) that ergopharms had.

If you were able to get 1 andro into canda (which is legal as andro and any steroid is legal for personel use in canada) then you should've been able to get any andro (tren-bol is syntrax's prohormone, one and one+ are advant labs 1-ad product).

You should really look into things before you make stupid comments like 1-ad is the best ph. If you gained only 13 lbs from 5 bottles, you could've probably gained 30 lbs from mag-10, or one. I hate to tell you but your 13 lbs could've easily been 20 for the money you spent.

What the hell does "tren is a stack" mean?
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

first of all what your saying are STACKS 1-ad is the best ph.1-test is a roid.answer your q.my supplier gets speiacl deals though different companys, we are working on getting 1-test.

lonny

i just bought a STACK of 8 bottles of 1-ad with 3 bottles of 4diol topical.see how these results turn out i will keep them posted.

Re: Big Poppa

Originally posted by Lonny
    All the 1-test products chi mentioned are the same active compound (1-ad) that ergopharms had.

If you were able to get 1 andro into canda (which is legal as andro and any steroid is legal for personel use in canada) then you should've been able to get any andro (tren-bol is syntrax's prohormone, one and one+ are advant labs 1-ad product).

You should really look into things before you make stupid comments like 1-ad is the best ph. If you gained only 13 lbs from 5 bottles, you could've probably gained 30 lbs from mag-10, or one. I hate to tell you but your 13 lbs could've easily been 20 for the money you spent.

What the hell does "tren is a stack" mean?

also 1-ad converts a little bit to 1-test,but 1-test is all 1-test thats why i say its a roid.

bighig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up 1st time on 1AD

good stuff. it stays in your system ( a longer 1/2 life) longer then 4ad and other andro products, so you probably only need to take once a day, twice at the most. I have had good results taking before I work, at 100mgs and no more then that. I actually had some raging hard-ons on this stuff, but when you are off your libido goes bye-bye for a while. defintely the best ph I have ever used. It is the third best supplement that I ahve ever used for training behind norstack (substrate solutions) and syntrabol. The 1-AD is NOT the same as 1-test, or other 5-alpha ph products. Look closely at the active ingredients and you will see a subtle difference. The owner, Patrick Arnold, has his **** together so I would go with 1-AD over any other ph on the market.
    I can do all things through him that gives me strength.

Phil 4:13

Re: 1st time on 1AD

Originally posted by bighig
    good stuff. it stays in your system ( a longer 1/2 life) longer then 4ad and other andro products, so you probably only need to take once a day, twice at the most. I have had good results taking before I work, at 100mgs and no more then that. I actually had some raging hard-ons on this stuff, but when you are off your libido goes bye-bye for a while. defintely the best ph I have ever used. It is the third best supplement that I ahve ever used for training behind norstack (substrate solutions) and syntrabol. The 1-AD is NOT the same as 1-test, or other 5-alpha ph products. Look closely at the active ingredients and you will see a subtle difference. The owner, Patrick Arnold, has his **** together so I would go with 1-AD over any other ph on the market.

bump.

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Re: Big Poppa

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP

also 1-ad converts a little bit to 1-test,but 1-test is all 1-test thats why i say its a roid.
    1-ad is converted to 1-test. The fact is 1-ad only converts a small % to 1-test. The fact that 1-ad converts to1-test is what makes it a good PH. With out that it would be usless. For the money, 1-ad is obsolete when compared to 1-test - PERIOD. For convienence factors 1-ad can be easier to use but to get similar results, it would be at a much higher price.

With 1-ad, the body can only convert a certain amount and a point of saturation occurs and upping dosages become usless after that point. This is not the case with 1-test. No conversion necessary. Thus, no point of saturation (per say). Also, think about this, if 1-test is used with common sence, it should not tax the liver and other organs the way many PH's do (IMHO).

Sure 1-test is a legal roid, but for my money, 1-test is by far a better bargain. Roid, shmoid, precurser or Better.

1-test for everyone.

Just don't buy the ether version unless you plan on ingesting it.

Re: Re: Re: Big Poppa

Originally posted by Chi_town

1-ad is converted to 1-test. The fact is 1-ad only converts a small % to 1-test. The fact that 1-ad converts to1-test is what makes it a good PH. With out that it would be usless. For the money, 1-ad is obsolete when compared to 1-test - PERIOD. For convienence factors 1-ad can be easier to use but to get similar results, it would be at a much higher price.

With 1-ad, the body can only convert a certain amount and a point of saturation occurs and upping dosages become usless after that point. This is not the case with 1-test. No conversion necessary. Thus, no point of saturation (per say). Also, think about this, if 1-test is used with common sence, it should not tax the liver and other organs the way many PH's do (IMHO).

Sure 1-test is a legal roid, but for my money, 1-test is by far a better bargain. Roid, shmoid, precurser or Better.

1-test for everyone.

Just don't buy the ether version unless you plan on ingesting it.

yes i know.but for people who dont want to use a new roid like 1-test they chose 1-ad.

Cuv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    which 4 diol do you stack it with? Is it the Andro spray or the Norandro spray?
    Pain is temporary, PRIDE is FOREVER

Originally posted by Cuv
    which 4 diol do you stack it with? Is it the Andro spray or the Norandro spray?

4ad = 4 doil = 4-Androstenediol.
    norandrostenediol = 19-diol= 19-norandrostenediol

I'de prefer the 4ad.

stack it with 4diol topical.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)

Big poppa question

What kind of ph's can you get big poppa?

whats your prices?
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Cool lonny

pm me.

summanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The only side affect till now are some stomach problems, but nothing serious.

Dutchabol...you're you taking 1AD with food, correct? I too experienced those same side effects during the first few days when I started at 300mg/day, and when I went to 600mg/day, I still got them a bit. It's sort of like flu symptons or something, but it goes away after a few minutes. In any case, I've heard the same thing around the boards from other people and I think it just comes with the cycle...stick with it and gains will come. BIGPOPPAPUMP had good results with it, and I think you can read them somewhere on this board (search button) and they'll inspire you a little more.

Good luck...keep us posted!

1bigflip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1-AD results

I finished my 1-ad cylce a 2 weeks ago. Yesterday I had my measurements taken at the gym. Before 5'10 188 15% BF After 5'10 202 11% BF. I love that stuff I took 2 tabs 3 times a day for a month with creatine, multivitamin and protein.

wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I feel like having high temperature all day long
    me too, i hope it dissaappers

DanC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wasted a few weeks at the 300 and 600 doasges for me. I di have a fluish feeling for quite a while and some spikes in body temp. But it allpassed my second week on the 900 a day dosage. I am looking for some good gains on an at least 6 week period on 900. NOthing yet, but typically my body has responded ot other things only at the higher dosages.

Other encouraging stories of results from 1-AD would be appreciated.

patmel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

1-AD with nordiol?

Has anyone tried this stack? It's the one in Big Cat's article. I am ready to lay down major bucks for a good stack, since my progress is halted. I checked out the price for his suggested dosages; it would take $250-300 for a 6-week stack.

So what is the best brand of 1-test? I don't know anything about this stuff?

What is the best stack I can get if I am willing to spend?

Thanks!
    A life without goals is not really a life