Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Registered User Cytomegalovirus's Avatar
    Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000) Cytomegalovirus is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hate people like you bro, you seem confused as hell. If you are christian then don't chill with chicks at their crib and lay it down if you are trying to stay celibate. It seems like you are confused with your beliefs deep down. It's like trying to loose weight with a piece of your favorite chocolate cake sitting in front you. Or getting off a loortab addiction with a bottle of tabs in front of you. She probably got pissed man, you gave into your intentions than you backed off without acknowledging that you might hurt her feelings bro. She wants your dick as any normal girl would want in a relationship but you aren't one with yourself so you keep teasing her. Either become a true christian and obstain with relationships until you wanna get married or realize that what you really want is to not be god fearing and go that route instead of acting all confused. You'll hurt others and yourself in the process.

ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by youngarab View Post

Those eyes.. you just KNOW
    +Positive Crew+
    Cant spell defiantly crew

youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So out of no where while im miscing this girl on ******** messages me. I dont know her personally but she added me because we have quiet a few mutual friends. She lives in the girls area so she knows her.

She messaged me this

12:09PM

Omg thank god you guys aren't together anymore. I wanted to write you so bad to tell you how crazy she was but I didn't wanna get into it lol I was shocked when I saw that you were with her. It's crazy we know the same people lol my best friend used to live with her

so I tell her go on give me all the details

So basically she told me the girl is a huge town sloot. Shes hooked up with plenty of guys. She actually has 2 kids both different fathers. She tells guys she is on birth control and or has her tubes tied and they think everything is safe so they busted a nut in her and impregnated her. Now shes collecting child support from 2 baby daddies. She super insecure and ruins all of her relationships. Has a welfare check coming in as well (idk how) makes sense though her apartment is very nice. Shes very 2 faced... acts sweet to lure in her prey. Which makes sense because the other night she had her friend over and they were gossiping and just saying really mean things about people. As soon as her friend left her voice became very soft and sweet and she turned back into the loving person again. Almost like a demon in disguise. She kicked homegirls friend out of her apartment (roommate) because she slept with the maintenance guy and didnt want to get in trouble for it.

im shocked lmao my goodness ... could I have gotten with a slootier girl ... I dont think so
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

John 13:7 Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand."

youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Maxamanius View Post
    didn't read thread just the op but dated two girls with real legit bipolar and I can tell you op she has bipolar disorder 100% (mightve already been mentioned in this thread) she'll be hating on you then the next day will beg for you back, it'll be a constant up and down roller coaster relationship and you'll get addicted to the highs. Might as well call it off now bipolar girls never work and the longer you stick with her for the harder she's going to destroy your life (srs)
    Hit the nail on the head bro
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

John 13:7 Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand."

Originally Posted by Manletbolic View Post
    Seems like the only bond you got with this chick is smashing. Other than that its just drama all around.

Id keep smashing and let her do w.e da fuk she wants and not put your heart into this chick. She seems loco
    I know I dont get it ... im a nice guy , gentleman whatever you wanna call it. I dont know why they always wanna smash so bad. Im not even really good looking. Make pretty average money
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    are you two real people

ONS turning into ******** relationship, jesus tattoos laughing at you, can't cum but keeps trying to smash, breaking down into tears. OP can't cum because jesus says it's a sin. wtf am i reading.

Didn't read OP's story cuz it was long as fuk but Jesus wouldn't let him cum? What kind of man lets another man (whether fake, biblical or dead) dictate when he could cum or not? Ultimate cuuuuuuuuuck
    Founder and Leader of BBBC (Bubble Butt Brahs Crew) [as a brah, got a bubble butt & I can't deny it] - now recruiting

Get mutantized, X-Men style! https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173322281

True GOAT ass thread, no joke https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171578013

Originally Posted by Cytomegalovirus View Post
    I hate people like you bro, you seem confused as hell. If you are christian then don't chill with chicks at their crib and lay it down if you are trying to stay celibate. It seems like you are confused with your beliefs deep down. It's like trying to loose weight with a piece of your favorite chocolate cake sitting in front you. Or getting off a loortab addiction with a bottle of tabs in front of you. She probably got pissed man, you gave into your intentions than you backed off without acknowledging that you might hurt her feelings bro. She wants your dick as any normal girl would want in a relationship but you aren't one with yourself so you keep teasing her. Either become a true christian and obstain with relationships until you wanna get married or realize that what you really want is to not be god fearing and go that route instead of acting all confused. You'll hurt others and yourself in the process.
    I know what you mean bro but trust me its so hard .... especially after how long I stopped smashing girls .... it starts messing with your mind. Probably couldnt be any more idiotic going to her house alone in a 1 on 1 setting. Im just going out on casual dates in public from now
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFaithfull View Post
    Fuking run the other way bro. She's insane
    This. But next time be honest in the first place, perhaps when you had that big talk when you wanted her to be honest with you.

Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    This. But next time be honest in the first place, perhaps when you had that big talk when you wanted her to be honest with you.
    Word bro , lesson learned.
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

TwoHumpChump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TwoHumpChump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TwoHumpChump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TwoHumpChump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TwoHumpChump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TwoHumpChump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TwoHumpChump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TwoHumpChump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TwoHumpChump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TwoHumpChump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TwoHumpChump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oh chit a homegirl on ******** just messaged me and told me "thank God you broke up with her ... I cant believe you know her ... you have no idea how crazy she really is" getting all the details right now will update
    Use it as a learning experience OP. Lots of red flags that you subconsciously ignored because you were horny and a girl was throwing herself at you. Chick like that is good for f*cking and nothing else. But since your trying to find a relationship she's just toxic for you. Move on and keep your head up, dont listen to her insults, she's trying to deflect her insecurities onto you.

Originally Posted by R3nmazuo View Post
    youngarab my niqqkkka prolly the only realest miscer left, hey bruh dig that puccy out for me when you are done with this abstain bs lol jk bruh
    thanks bruh bruh
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

Originally Posted by TwoHumpChump View Post
    Use it as a learning experience OP. Lots of red flags that you subconsciously ignored because you were horny and a girl was throwing herself at you. Chick like that is good for f*cking and nothing else. But since your trying to find a relationship she's just toxic for you. Move on and keep your head up, dont listen to her insults, she's trying to deflect her insecurities onto you.
    I will bro. Its like adam and eve once they got a taste of that forbidden fruit it was a done deal. And yeah I know looking back at the texts I can see shes just trying to get under my skin. Appreciate it bro, reps on rc
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So she wasn't on BC after all... Hope you didn't bust inside her brah. Stay safe

Originally Posted by DesiredUser**** View Post
    So she wasn't on BC after all... Hope you didn't bust inside her brah. Stay safe
    dude i feel sick to my stomach ... she said I need to go get checked
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

Registered User StudentDoctorEM's Avatar
    StudentDoctorEM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StudentDoctorEM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StudentDoctorEM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StudentDoctorEM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StudentDoctorEM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StudentDoctorEM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StudentDoctorEM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StudentDoctorEM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StudentDoctorEM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StudentDoctorEM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StudentDoctorEM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I will bro. Its like adam and eve once they got a taste of twhat forbidden fruit it was a done deal. And yeah I know looking back at the texts I can see shes just trying to get under my skin. Appreciate it bro, reps on rc
    Lol I'm like you in certain ways. I'm Egyptian and Christian and feel guilty about certain sexual encounters. Honestly, in the future, just make sure you beat it before you go on casual dates. Even if given the situation, you should have enough self control to say no.

Originally Posted by StudentDoctorEM View Post
    Lol I'm like you in certain ways. I'm Egyptian and Christian and feel guilty about certain sexual encounters. Honestly, in the future, just make sure you beat it before you go on casual dates. Even if given the situation, you should have enough self control to say no.
    Habib albi lol mirin hard. Yeah bro I know my self control is weak around pretty white girls ... especially with curves like that. Bro im telling you ... fi you walked out of the bathroom and she was laying naked like that with her teeze/ koss open like that you wouldnt be able to resist. I legit got a boner in like 0.5 seconds / Even fapping I dont do anymore bro . So the test is out of control ... I just need to get married
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

anonymous
    So out of no where while im miscing this girl on ******** messages me. I dont know her personally but she added me because we have quiet a few mutual friends. She lives in the girls area so she knows her.

She messaged me this

12:09PM

Omg thank god you guys aren't together anymore. I wanted to write you so bad to tell you how crazy she was but I didn't wanna get into it lol I was shocked when I saw that you were with her. It's crazy we know the same people lol my best friend used to live with her

so I tell her go on give me all the details

So basically she told me the girl is a huge town sloot. Shes hooked up with plenty of guys. She actually has 2 kids both different fathers. She tells guys she is on birth control and or has her tubes tied and they think everything is safe so they busted a nut in her and impregnated her. Now shes collecting child support from 2 baby daddies. She super insecure and ruins all of her relationships. Has a welfare check coming in as well (idk how) makes sense though her apartment is very nice. Shes very 2 faced... acts sweet to lure in her prey. Which makes sense because the other night she had her friend over and they were gossiping and just saying really mean things about people. As soon as her friend left her voice became very soft and sweet and she turned back into the loving person again. Almost like a demon in disguise. She kicked homegirls friend out of her apartment (roommate) because she slept with the maintenance guy and didnt want to get in trouble for it.

im shocked lmao my goodness ... could I have gotten with a slootier girl ... I dont think so
    You sure picked the jackpot!

Originally Posted by ChristosC View Post
    You sure picked the jackpot!
    She even cuts herself .... man is it weird that even after all of this I still feel bad. You have to be slightly mental to just be like that or have had the worst life ever to be so wicked. No one is born like that
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She drew on her eyebrows. Haram
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

GreatestPoster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatestPoster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatestPoster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatestPoster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatestPoster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatestPoster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatestPoster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatestPoster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatestPoster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatestPoster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatestPoster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    She even cuts herself .... man is it weird that even after all of this I still feel bad. You have to be slightly mental to just be like that or have had the worst life ever to be so wicked. No one is born like that
    u ate that juicy ass out brah?

Originally Posted by GreatestPoster View Post
    u ate that juicy ass out brah?
    I ate her out no salad tossing though .
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dammm dem curves of the Devil

Stay safe

KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    op is a confirmed *******

how low is your test brah?
    ~ The Legion of Good Samaritans ~

Originally Posted by Sikhveins View Post
    Dammm dem curves of the Devil

Stay safe
    right in the feels bro
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how much did you have to pay that hooker and get permission to post the pics?
    I fap to your avi
    I cry during sad movies crew
    I love my family crew
    STL crew
    Sniffs screwdriver handles crew

Originally Posted by KANOU9 View Post
    op is a confirmed *******

how low is your test brah?
    clearly too high for me to control
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Luke753 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Judging by her insults, I think she may be a demon. It's best to stay away and call John Constantine.

Originally Posted by Luke753 View Post
    Judging by her insults, I think she may be a demon. It's best to stay away and call John Constantine.
    Lol aware me
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like a Grade A whore. Misc terrible taste in women strikes again

Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post
    Looks like a Grade A whore. Misc terrible taste in women strikes again
    Meh call me a ******* but I try not to judge a book by its cover. Look at me. I don't look any better
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew