Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

why don't girls pursue men since they're more picky?

It would be a lot more efficient this way and way less rejections. Evolution is backwards...

BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wish this would happen since it would benefit me so much. I also never ever see men pursue women in public so it beats me where these guys meet their girlfriends/wives. I just don't get it since with the exception of clubs/bars I never see guys approach women wherever I'm at. Literally everything about dating has completely changed except for this one ****ing thing where the guy still has to be the one to pursue even though I never even see guys pursue in real life.

BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    because the rapists ruin it for all of us

the risk just not worth it for the girls
    Bish Don't Kill my Vibe

Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by imbored21 View Post
    It would be a lot more efficient this way and way less rejections. Evolution is backwards...
    We do.

Girls will go to places they know a guy they like will be. They might 'approach' by looking for opportunities to chat to him etc.

If it's someone they don't know eg in a bar they'll stand near him, walk past him etc. etc. It's a form of pursuit.

My cousin (girl) wondered why her mate was so keen on visiting my grandparents farm with her (typical dirty, dusty farm) til she twigged her mate liked a male cousin of ours who was there working and messing with cars ... they ended up getting married.

I grabbed my now husband (whom I was out in a group with, already acquainted) and asked him to go outside with me for some air (yeah, weak but what can you do?); he thought I was gonna be sick lol - a 'few' drinks had been had.

So we do pursue .. you just don't think we do .
    Last edited by Maatkarah; 07-11-2016 at 06:07 AM.
    Simple minds need simple answers.

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Maatkarah View Post
    No, you don't. Approaching isn't "lazily gazing at someone from across a crowded room" or "twirling your hair absently" as if these were unequivocal telltale signs of interest. If you were actually interested and were actually "approaching" you'd walk up to the guy you wanted and tell him you liked him. That's approaching. There should be no question in his mind that you are trying to pick him up.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    No, you don't. Approaching isn't "lazily gazing at someone from across a crowded room" or "twirling your hair absently" as if these were unequivocal telltale signs of interest. If you were actually interested and were actually "approaching" you'd walk up to the guy you wanted and tell him you liked him. That's approaching. There should be no question in his mind that you are trying to pick him up.
    We do.

Girls will go to places they know a guy they like will be. They might 'approach' by looking for opportunities to chat to him etc.

If it's someone they don't know eg in a bar they'll stand near him, walk past him etc. etc. It's a form of pursuit.

My cousin (girl) wondered why her mate was so keen on visiting my grandparents farm with her (typical dirty, dusty farm) til she twigged her mate liked a male cousin of ours who was there working and messing with cars ... they ended up getting married.

I grabbed my now husband (whom I was out in a group with, already acquainted) and asked him to go outside with me for some air (yeah, weak but what can you do?); he thought I was gonna be sick lol - a 'few' drinks had been had.

Hello IL, you seem to have ignored these parts.

I specified that girls'll do the hanging around thing with strangers, but are likely to be more proactive with acquaintances.

And you're preaching to the converted; as you can see from how I hooked up with my hub.

I'm a fairly 'go get em' personality and I can tell you it makes a lot of guys think you are weird, or easy. They seem to be v suspicious & put a low value on you.
    Last edited by Maatkarah; 07-11-2016 at 06:24 AM.

batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When women fancy you, they'll often make it abundantly clear that they're interested in you and make it easy for you to ask them out. Just because this has never happened to a fat, sullen, sordid piece of chit like yourself, it doesn't mean that it doesn't happen to other people.

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We do.

Hello IL, you seem to have ignored these parts.

I specified that girls'll do the hanging around thing with strangers, but are likely to be more proactive with acquaintances.

And you're preaching to the converted; as you can see from how I hooked up with my hub. I'm fairly go get em by personality and I can tell you it makes a lot of guys think you are weird, or easy.
    One exception doesn't disprove the rule. Women as a whole do not approach men.

-Hercules

batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    One exception doesn't disprove the rule. Women as a whole do not approach men.
    You're the exception. The rule is everyone who isn't you.

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They do when you're the top 1%
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

Originally Posted by batspoof View Post
    You're the exception. The rule is everyone who isn't you.
    Women don't approach the vast, VAST majority of men. It's not even debatable.

-Hercules

Women don't approach the vast, VAST majority of men. It's not even debatable.
    Correct. They approach the men they're interested in (ie, not fat sad sacks like yourself).

Correct. They approach the men they're interested in.
    Right, an incredibly small number of women (like Maatkarah) approach roughly 10% of the male population which means 90% of men don't get approached.

-Hercules

Right, an incredibly small number of women (like Maatkarah) approach roughly 10% of the male population which means 90% of men don't get approached.
    Cool story.

In actuality, most women (apart from the really shy ones) approach men they're interested in.

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We don't approach because we fear rejection. We never know if the guy is single or not. Engaged men or men with girlfriends don't wear rings.

6 years ago I had a dare from a guy friend and cold approached a guy in the mall by leaving my side business card on his table at a restaurant. He texted and said he was flattered, but he was engaged. I was so embarrassed, and that was the last time I tried cold approaching.

So we just look at the orbiters and pick and choose. Or go online and pick and choose from there.

The problem is that most online single people over the age of 30 are jaded and/or mentally unstable. Not talking about Tinder for the college crowd.

Cool story.

In actuality, most women (apart from the really shy ones) approach men they're interested in.
    See above
    Last edited by deadliftbrah19; 07-11-2016 at 07:05 AM.

Cool story.

No, they don't.

-Hercules

No, they don't.
    Yeah, they do (this only applies to normal, social people who go out regularly -- not self-loathing shut-ins like yourself).

Originally Posted by Tornach View Post
    They do when you're the top 1%
    What do you reckon are the req's to be top 1%? Doubt either my cousin or my hub are.

Also, while some girls may run after 'chads', plenty of girls I've seen go for guys who are attractive, but are roughly in their league; that's 'enough' for them.

Yeah, they do (this only applies to normal, social people who go out regularly -- not self-loathing shut-ins like yourself).
    I don't know why you're bothering to lie about this. Women do not approach men.

-Hercules

newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hot guys get approached...it's still not as common as guys approaching girls obviously.

I don't know why you're bothering to lie about this. Women do not approach men.
    You should go outside one day. See how the world works.

You should go outside one day. See how the world works.
    You should stop making stupid baseless assumptions about me. I'm out every day. Women don't approach men.

-Hercules

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    they do. you just have to look like this for them to pursue you

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some do, although it's rare. Most do not because they can't handle rejection.

The female version of approaching is giving subtle signs of interest to a guy she's interested in and waiting for him to approach her.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

You should stop making stupid baseless assumptions about me. I'm out every day. Women don't approach me.
    Fixed.

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by newmemberforlif View Post
    Hot guys get approached...it's still not as common as guys approaching girls obviously.
    OK have to agree with this one, one ex was an Italian tennis model mid 30s, and waitresses would laugh and flirt when they took his order. He's the only one I've seen approached, and he was a 9.5/10. He was an alcoholic though and low class.

Most likely when I went to the ladies room, the waitresses left him their phone numbers.

Originally Posted by FU3L View Post
    Some do, although it's rare. Most do not because they can't handle rejection.

The female version of approaching is giving subtle signs of interest to a guy she's interested in and waiting for him to approach her.
    Yes, and they move into your vicinity and try to get your attention (in other words, approach you).

Fixed.
    Since the vast, VAST majority of men don't look like your typical misc bodybuilder, and in fact most men look more like me, it's safe to say that most men aren't getting approached by women.

Yes, and they move into your vicinity and try to get your attention (in other words, approach you).
    ^^Just lol at considering this an "approach". Wow, she's in your general area so she's approaching you? You should go ahead and change your username to Batschit.

-Hercules

Since the vast, VAST majority of men don't look like your typical misc bodybuilder, and in fact most men look more like me, it's safe to say that most men aren't getting approached by women.
    Most men do not look like your "typical misc bodybuilder", yet most men are married or in a relationship. Also, most men are not 6'3 and fat with a head that looks like a hard-boiled egg.

Most men do not look like your "typical misc bodybuilder", yet most men are married or in a relationship. Also, most men are not 6'3 and fat with a head that looks like a hard-boiled egg.
    Height not withstanding, most men are not in shape or good looking. Those men who are married or in relationships were not approached by their significant others.

-Hercules