Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,070 of 2156
    GrownSimba3 is just really nice. (+1000) GrownSimba3 is just really nice. (+1000) GrownSimba3 is just really nice. (+1000) GrownSimba3 is just really nice. (+1000) GrownSimba3 is just really nice. (+1000) GrownSimba3 is just really nice. (+1000) GrownSimba3 is just really nice. (+1000) GrownSimba3 is just really nice. (+1000) GrownSimba3 is just really nice. (+1000) GrownSimba3 is just really nice. (+1000) GrownSimba3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja View Post
    It's pertinent information - if you hear "man with a gun" you're going to approach the situation differently.
    There were reports that a grown man had a gun point it at people in the park. There were also reports that said Tamir Rice was a 12 year old and it was most likely a toy gun he was pointing around, didn't stop that idiotic cop rolling within 1 feet of him, getting out the car and blasting him while the car was still moving.

Point is you should not believe everything you hear.

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ODBM View Post
    I'm not a mind reader, but I'll be happy to investigate if you tell me which cases you're referencing.
    just Google cop kills black man for no reason, ain't that hard. There's too many to list

ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GrownSimba3 View Post
    There were also reports that said Tamir Rice was a 12 year old and it was most likely a toy gun he was pointing around, didn't stop that idiotic cop rolling within 1 feet of him, getting out the car and blasting him while the car was still moving.
    One of these is Rice's gun; the other is a real gun.

Tamir Rice was a sad story, but that incident really just boils down to a combination of irresponsible parenting and dysfunctional culture.

Originally Posted by jamesbwbevis View Post
    just Google cop kills black man for no reason, ain't that hard. There's too many to list
    I could do that, but then I'd pick a story and tear it down and explain to you why the cop wasn't charged. And then you'll tell me that's not one of the cases you were thinking of anyway, so it would be a massive waste of time.

KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post

The point is the police aren't pulling people over in great numbers just because they are black. At least the statistics I've seen don't support this overall. Once pulled over they are more likely to be searched though.

Originally Posted by lolXlol View Post
    did you even read what statistics brah posted? the disparity in police stops between blacks and other races stands at a whooping 3%,
    Black people account for ~10% of all licensed drivers.
    White people account for ~77% of all licensed drivers.

Yet..the rate for which each race is stopped is almost similar. If we follow demographics of licensed drivers, the rate of black people getting stopped should be <1.5%

Why do I get the impression neither one of you guys has a college degree, or if you do it was a liberal arts degree?

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There were reports that a grown man had a gun point it at people in the park. There were also reports that said Tamir Rice was a 12 year old and it was most likely a toy gun he was pointing around, didn't stop that idiotic cop rolling within 1 feet of him, getting out the car and blasting him while the car was still moving.

So...we've resorted to bringing up incidents that have absolutely nothing to do with the one we're discussing?
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Data does not support BLM claims. These groups and other minority groups are being used as pawns by the leftist neo Marxists.

We all knew white liberals are too cowardly to do the violence themselves so they've convinced blacks and certain Hispanic groups to do it for them. Islam is not their ally but they're willing to overlook it's flaw in exchange for it helping them take down the west.

And sadly their plan is working like a charm. People love to be the victim and paint themselves as some romantic revolutionary.

At the risk of sounding too exreme I fear now the only way to stop the neo Marxist big government types is by forcibly removing them and restoring the constitution as the supreme law of the land or states should leave the union denying the left their "empire"

All forms of welfare should also be stopped. Can't feed a baby? Don't ****ing have one. Can't get a good job? Better finish ****ing high school and not have a kid? Have no husband? Better not have a ****ing kid out of wedlock.

Stop having ****ing kids you can't afford. Really not that hard. Because I'm DONE paying for other people's stupid decisions especially when those people hate my guts anyways.

KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I addressed that portion of your post despite not quoting it. Pay attention.

You deliberately made it seem as though Slager got off free. This is not the case; the dude is fuked.
    no I didnt. You posted a video of him in jail, implying he was in jail. He is been free for some time now living the good life. If he was fuked and his guilt was guaranteed, he wouldnt be free on bond.

Color me stupid...but I wasnt aware judges made it a habit to let suspected murders free on bond.

JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mercworx View Post
    Data does not support BLM claims. These groups and other minority groups are being used as pawns by the leftist neo Marxists.

We all knew white liberals are too cowardly to do the violence themselves so they've convinced blacks and certain Hispanic groups to do it for them. Islam is not their ally but they're willing to overlook it's flaw in exchange for it helping them take down the west.

And sadly their plan is working like a charm. People love to be the victim and paint themselves as some romantic revolutionary.

At the risk of sounding too exreme I fear now the only way to stop the neo Marxist big government types is by forcibly removing them and restoring the constitution as the supreme law of the land or states should leave the union denying the left their "empire"

All forms of welfare should also be stopped. Can't feed a baby? Don't ****ing have one. Can't get a good job? Better finish ****ing high school and not have a kid? Have no husband? Beyer not have a ****ing kid out of wedlock.
    ...but this requires logic and reason.

13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BioDiver View Post
    I could argue the same in that you want to blame the cops and you're willing to see his movements as something different. Again, if the investigation turns up that the officers were in the wrong I will change my position on the spot, but considering

A. the cops were called because he drew a gun on a homeless man,
    B. he has a history of violent crime,
    C. those two combined mean he illegally possessed a firearm, and
    D. those two combined also mean he was a higher risk

the cops had every right to subdue him forcefully and the odds are that the cops were in the right. In the second video you see him reaching for his pockets and rolling and flailing even after the police tell him to stop moving.

Someone's innocent until proven guilty, the difference is who we think is innocent in all this.
    The cops were called because an anonymous caller made an unsubstantiated accusation that he drew a gun on a homeless man
    How would the cops have know?
    Having a gun isn't pc to stop him just like the anonymous callers claim isn't pc to stop him so what did he do wrong other then by the looks of it not comply with an illegal arrest which is legal
    Friday night. Date night in Miami. Every night is a date night in Miami, and everyone's having sex. But for me, sex never enters into it. I don't understand sex. Not that I have anything against women, and I certainly have an appropriate sensibility about men, but when it comes to the actual act of sex, it's always just seemed so undignified. But I have to play the game.

ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KingTrump2016 View Post
    no I didnt. You posted a video of him in jail,
    I know you're just a troll, but come on man. I posted an image of him in a courtroom.

I know you're just a troll, but come on man. I posted an image of him in a courtroom.
    I stand corrected...you posted a photo of him in a prison uniform in a courtroom. When in fact he has been free living the good life wearing khakis and polo shirts drinking Heineken.

BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 13donniedarko View Post
    The cops were called because an anonymous caller made an unsubstantiated accusation that he drew a gun on a homeless man
    How would the cops have know?
    Having a gun isn't pc to stop him just like the anonymous callers claim isn't pc to stop him so what did he do wrong other then by the looks of it not comply with an illegal arrest which is legal
    Typically when the cops are called on you they ask for your ID. Run ID, see felon, felons can't have guns, therefore he's breaking the law. I admit this is a bit presumptuous, which is why I have repeatedly said I'll change my tune if the investigation turns up something different.

I stand corrected...you posted a photo of him in a prison uniform in a courtroom. When in fact he has been free living the good life wearing khakis and polo shirts drinking Heineken.
    And awaiting trial, at which point life as he knows it will end.

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Black people account for ~10% of all licensed drivers.
    White people account for ~77% of all licensed drivers.

Yet..the rate for which each race is stopped is almost similar. If we follow demographics of licensed drivers, the rate of black people getting stopped should be <1.5%

Why do I get the impression neither one of you guys has a college degree, or if you do it was a liberal arts degree?

Is it because they commit more traffic violations etc?

Similar to have they are roughly 13% of the population but commit 50% of the violent crime?

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    One of these is Rice's gun; the other is a real gun.

Tamir Rice was a sad story, but that incident really just boils down to a combination of irresponsible parenting and dysfunctional culture.

I could do that, but then I'd pick a story and tear it down and explain to you why the cop wasn't charged. And then you'll tell me that's not one of the cases you were thinking of anyway, so it would be a massive waste of time.
    well yes, because 9/10 cases are murder and you'll cherry pick the ones that were not.

XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

All forms of welfare should also be stopped. Can't feed a baby? Don't ****ing have one. Can't get a good job? Better finish ****ing high school and not have a kid? Have no husband? Better not have a ****ing kid out of wedlock.

Stop having ****ing kids you can't afford. Really not that hard. Because I'm DONE paying for other people's stupid decisions especially when those people hate my guts anyways.
    Repped

JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In the end we can't be surprised that there is such racial angst from the African American community towards other communities when thought processes like "no snitching," organizations like BET, and predominantly African American colleges continue to make the racial divisions deeper, all the while pointing to the racial transgressions of dead Americans, and still failing to see the successes of the African American community via The Executive Office being lead by an African American, the Justice Department being lead by an African American, The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences lead by an African American, and many of the highest paid and celebrated Americans being African Americans... all via support from White America.

Victimization is often perception.
    Last edited by JrM703; 07-08-2016 at 12:49 PM.

well yes, because 9/10 cases are murder and you'll cherry pick the ones that were not.
    So just give me one you think is an unjustified murder.

So just give me one you think is an unjustified murder.
    the one from two days ago in MINN

unless "getting your wallet out as the officer instructed you while black" is punishable by death

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    once w33d is 100% legal, that should help the african american community.
    Keep rep trading out of your sig line miss

AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So much butt hurt. So little reality.

13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BioDiver View Post
    Typically when the cops are called on you they ask for your ID. Run ID, see felon, felons can't have guns, therefore he's breaking the law. I admit this is a bit presumptuous, which is why I have repeatedly said I'll change my tune if the investigation turns up something different.
    He didn't have to show it based on the circumstances that I have read, so it will be interesting to see the official report of what happened.
    Friday night. Date night in Miami. Every night is a date night in Miami, and everyone's having sex. But for me, sex never enters into it. I don't understand sex. Not that I have anything against women, and I certainly have an appropriate sensibility about men, but when it comes to the actual act of sex, it's always just seemed so undignified. But I have to play the game.

AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmeriSwissBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I think you need to read this, because your statements just do not match up with reality.

http://www.aim.org/special-report/bl...d-white-guilt/

YouAreAllLiars is just really nice. (+1000) YouAreAllLiars is just really nice. (+1000) YouAreAllLiars is just really nice. (+1000) YouAreAllLiars is just really nice. (+1000) YouAreAllLiars is just really nice. (+1000) YouAreAllLiars is just really nice. (+1000) YouAreAllLiars is just really nice. (+1000) YouAreAllLiars is just really nice. (+1000) YouAreAllLiars is just really nice. (+1000) YouAreAllLiars is just really nice. (+1000) YouAreAllLiars is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    I think the first video, there was an excuse and it was justified. But what made it crazy is the way it was point blank and horrific.

The second video was not justified but also not on purpose and it was also a snuff, horrific thing.

The problem is people who have victim mentality have way too much emotion and relate the black condition to that horrific snuff scene. The way they relate to that victim is illogical and enter the real depth of their soul for no reason.

It triggers their victim mentality even if it was or wasn't justified.

Essentially its a childlike emotional response, their reaction to the snuff footage.

They aren't really related but them empathize with it because they are pure bred racist through and through to the core.

They don't have mature fully developed mind so they cant handle it in a mature way.

As sad as it is we have to stop supporting these people and their illogical emotionally immature reactions because it incites more harm and a tribal mentality.

Im sorry but we cannot give legitimacy to these types of emotionally immature attitudes and prejudices against police or the white race.
    Let's give the psychology a rest and go off of straight, concrete evidence, shall we?

Only a little more than 50 years ago was the civil rights movement. In that time, police treated activists with brutality and lacked remorse for their actions because they were endorsed by a large group of society.

Later on, there was the whole Rodney King fiasco L.A riots. This isn't some victim complex BS that you guys keep touting. News flash: PEOPLE ACTUALLY DISCRIMINATE. People get hurt by that discrimination. Some people get tired of it and seek out ways to end it, some people want to retaliate yadda yadda.

Who really has the victim mentality, though? Ones that belong to an ethnicity that has historically been mistreated in the U.S, and, to this day, face some degree of prejudice? Or ones that feel threatened and under represented because of the attempts made to rectify that mistreatment? It's all backlash from years of discrimination.

I'm not condoning it by any means, but you can't ignore it or try to down play it because it will just persist.

So far the information we have on this case is very limited, so it's not a great candidate. But what do we know?

- Cop in the video claims he told the guy not to reach for anything; cop was also visibly and audibly shaken.
    - Castile was a Crip, or at least pretended to be. As I said, it's not a race problem, it's a culture problem.

http://gotnews.com/breaking-philando...ps-gangmember/

So far the information we have on this case is very limited, so it's not a great candidate. But what do we know?

- Cop in the video claims he told the guy not to reach for anything; cop was also visibly and audibly shaken.
    - Castile was a Crip, or at least pretended to be. As I said, it's not a race problem, it's a culture problem.

http://gotnews.com/breaking-philando...ps-gangmember/
    Nope, it's on tape retard. He told the cop he has a gun, cop asked him to get his wallet, he goes for his wallet and he shoots him four times.

Why was he even scared? blacks are just too much to handle?

The "reaching for wallet" has killed many blacks for no reason, this aint the first one

Nope, it's on tape retard. He told the cop he has a gun, cop asked him to get his wallet, he goes for his wallet and he shoots him four times.

Why was he even scared? blacks are just too much to handle?

The "reaching for wallet" has killed many blacks for no reason, this aint the first one
    Why are you trying to fight with me and calling me retard? Why are you so stuck on this black victimhood thing? If there's a video I haven't seen, then please post it.

You need to get it out of your head that you're a victim and that you're being hunted by racists. You are being misled and used.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz

unless "getting your wallet out as the officer instructed you while black" is punishable by death
    And you know any real FACTS about his case how? All you "know" is speculation based on a video that does not show what transpired up to that point.

Strong prejudice on your part without knowing what actually went down.

You're either trolling or lack critical thinking skills.

Also, I warned you before that if you keep resorting to insults, you're getting a ban.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Is it because they commit more traffic violations etc?
    Im not sure. Do you have evidence they commit more traffic violations? Traffic violations are discretionary enforcement.

Why are you trying to fight with me and calling me retard? Why are you so stuck on this black victimhood thing? If there's a video I haven't seen, then please post it.

You need to get it out of your head that you're a victim and that you're being hunted by racists. You are being misled and used.
    the entire thing was streamed lived on ********, the entire world saw it and a simple google search would reveal the known details.

I am not being misled and used. I am not calling for some revolution or whatever. But I do agree that white cops killing black people when they don't have to is murder, and they should go to jail. Which is the entire conversation thats going on, and inbred hicks like yourself are fighting that and finding any justification possible for murder.