Thread: Rate my maid

Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Lightbulb Rate my maid

I might post a story about how i tried to get with her sister etc. because a few months back I was actually trying to bang one of my maids.
    Tried searching for their fb back then, couldn't find it but I randomly thought of it today and ta daa found it.
    I don't find this chick worth the risk though (could get in srs ****) so lets see what misc thinks.
    Sorry but I don't know how to embed yet:
    http://imgur.com/a/lqST0

Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you mean your parent's maid?
    I want to forget mistakes they've helped me make
    It's better to be broken than to break

Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Azmine View Post
    She cleans the whole house so yeah I guess? she's employed by my mum

##Registered User Crew## tubeman's Avatar
    tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why is she so tall or that tree so small.

***Official Coffee Crew***
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Repz Owed:

Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkm94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    3/10

nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    GTFO.

Teen Misc--------------------------------->

Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    post a pic of her in her maid outift, it's for a friend
    Praise Lord Trump!
    Vegetarian
    Corvette Expert
    Relationship Alpha Expert
    No Glow No Go

Originally Posted by tubeman View Post
    Why is she so tall or that tree so small.

Small tree, I tower over her as a 6'1

ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She's kinda thick and has a attractive face. Would make her clean my cum
    *** Los Angeles MISC Crew ***
    **Amazon lover crew**
    **Pittsburg Steelers/Raiders crew**
    ***Psychology major crew***
    **Lakers crew**
    **Always spitting game crew**
    *** Every time pick 4 crew ***
    **Nofap crew**
    **Double major crew**
    ***Had a dream about Jimmy Butler crew ***
    ♡Yoona Krew ♡

D-Nutt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D-Nutt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D-Nutt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D-Nutt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D-Nutt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D-Nutt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D-Nutt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D-Nutt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D-Nutt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D-Nutt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D-Nutt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Love Mig I Nat
    -------------------------------------------
    Dean of Student Affairs, Woodbury U.
    -------------------------------------------

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WTF kind on nonsense is this?
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Tits and Beer

Originally Posted by ocill88 View Post
    She's kinda thick and has a attractive face. Would make her clean my cum
    What if she has acne? none of the pic shows it but she usually has quite a bit of acne in her face which is why I was all about the sister instead of her

Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Poodleman View Post
    She cleans the whole house so yeah I guess? she's employed by my mum
    just making sure you weren't trying to fraud dat ceo 10k/day @ 19.
    I want to forget mistakes they've helped me make
    It's better to be broken than to break

just making sure you weren't trying to fraud dat ceo 10k/day @ 19.
    You'd like that wouldn't you?

RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    5-6/10 on nofap. better than fapping!?
    you have one life, try not to leave white spots on the map.

prepare for tfw you finally come to your senses right after you bust tho, lol.
    felt dat feel too often, but after a couple of weeks I laugh about it and think 'yeah was kinda worth it still'

⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝ ⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠ triglyceride's Avatar
    triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    id rather smash my dick with a meat tenderizer

ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Poodleman View Post
    What if she has acne? none of the pic shows it but she usually has quite a bit of acne in her face which is why I was all about the sister instead of her
    No fuks givin my man, I'm on nofap day 40 or some chit like that. Bang her , post more pictures of the maid, tell her to cook food, and post pictures of that too.
    *** Los Angeles MISC Crew ***
    **Amazon lover crew**
    **Pittsburg Steelers/Raiders crew**
    ***Psychology major crew***
    **Lakers crew**
    **Always spitting game crew**
    *** Every time pick 4 crew ***
    **Nofap crew**
    **Double major crew**
    ***Had a dream about Jimmy Butler crew ***
    ♡Yoona Krew ♡

Originally Posted by RookieGER View Post
    5-6/10 on nofap. better than fapping!?
    you have one life, try not to leave white spots on the map.

prepare for tfw you finally come to your senses right after you bust tho, lol.
    felt dat feel too often, but after a couple of weeks I laugh about it and think 'yeah was kinda worth it still'
    Exactly what im worried about, thanks for the advice

Originally Posted by D-Nutt View Post
    Love Mig I Nat
    Means "love me tonight" but shes super conservative, not a sloot

Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Belief without evidence is a fools game.

Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew
    Lol @ Drain the Swamp Crew
    Reps for life: stfaulk89