Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000)

The Bears on a Magnum Stack ----- LIMITLESS, OPUS, DNA

Would like to first thank everyone at Magnum for choosing me to be one of the 3 people to win a stack from them. I am lucky enough to be logging this stack, and it is crazy that you guys made us pick our products to stack. Not everyday that a company does that to someone.

A little bit about the stack:

LIMITLESS: You’ll feel a powerful rush within minutes of gulping this delicious hyperactive cocktail. LIMITLESS is specifically formulated to provide that instant blast of intensity you need to crush personal records in the gym. With every passing second, you’ll feel more energetic, leading to unimagined ferocity in the gym. Did we mention the insane pumps? With every rep you can feel the blood expanding your blood vessels and rushing through to feed your muscles. Getting jacked is our priority, which is why we packed our formula with unique ingredients to make sure that you will look leaner and more muscular than your wildest dreams.

OPUS: Magnum Opus® creates an anabolic firestorm, causing incredible muscle growth. This groundbreaking formula sends strength levels off the charts by increasing blood flow and hydration of your muscles. Opus® lets you break through barriers by supercharging your energy levels, delaying fatigue and pushing muscle performance.

DNA: Magnum DNA™ is an anabolic formula that combines the powerful muscle-supporting effects of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) with the hardening and muscle expanding Glycine/Arginine ingredient. DNA™ also contains the intense, anabolism-triggering ingredient L-Leucine Alpha KIC to help support natural muscle gains. These ingredients have been suggested to improve density of muscles and strength, recovery and athletic performance.

By just reading about these products individually, youd be able to tell that workouts would improve. By putting them together, that is what this log is for. To see if someone can create the best pumps and the best workouts because of these products!!

A little bit about me:

Currently running Candito Intermediate Program. In week 5, will be restarting as soon as it is finished and will closely examine the strength gains and feels I get in the gym

Im currently at 187lbs and looking to lose weight. Yes it is pretty difficult for me to lose weight and gain strength at the same time but I gotta give it a shot

My big 3 lifts are going to be given a shot in the upcoming week so I will not post it up here yet. I havent tried a 1RM in a pretty long time.

Well I am excited to start the stack and I am going to the gym very very soon. So I will have my first post in the afternoon.

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SUBBED. Will be fun to follow along. What is the Candito Intermediate Program? I've never heard of it.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Hey hey papa bear!
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    SUBBED. Will be fun to follow along. What is the Candito Intermediate Program? I've never heard of it.
    http://www.canditotraininghq.com/fre...ngth-programs/

Theres a PDF file there that pretty much explains the way its broken down and how someone would train.
    I have done it before and it ideal if trying to add to your 1RM on the big 3 lifts

Day 1 on the whole stack

Took my Limitless and DNA 20 minutes before my workout. Was sipping on my Limitless while taking my 8 pills of DNA.
    But the Opus in a shaker and off to the gym. Drank that while training
    A little question: I have a Blue Yasberry OPUS and when I put it in my shaker, it become orange. Was a little confused as Blue Yasberry shouldnt be orange haha. Could it be an Orange Creamsicle in the wrong container of packaging? Because it didnt even taste of Raspberry

Anyways. Was in my 5th week of Candito Strength and I was in my first leg day

- Squat -
    Warm Up: 20reps at 95
    Warm Up: 15 reps at 135
    Warm Up: 6 reps at 185
    Warm up: 4 reps at 225
    Work: 2 reps at 240

Now, considering that lasr week I was only able to do 230 at 1rep, clearly this preworkout gave me the right amount of energy. I didn't feel crazy while working out. I have taken pre workouts where I am jittery and have to always be in motion. This is the right amount of energy and strength put into the same combo. Love it!!

- Deadlift -
    Warm Up: 20reps at 95
    Warm up: 20 reps at 135
    Warm Up: 10 reps at 185
    Warm Up: 6 reps at 225
    Work: 4 reps at 275
    Work: 4 reps at 285
    Work: 2 Reps at 295

New PR. Thats a great first day on a new combo of pre workouts and intra workout. I felt as if the Intra Workout was doing me a lot of good because I felt as if it was my first workout of the day. I didn't feel as if I was fatigued or that my muscles were really sore, I was able to continue pushing on every exercise.

- Leg Extensions -
    Warm up: 12 reps at 100
    Warm up: 12 reps at 130
    Warm up: 12 reps at 160
    Work: 12 reps at 190
    Work: 11 reps at 205
    Work: 8 reps at 210

This is one of my better and stronger excercises. I go pretty slow and contract as hard as I can when I am moving the padding. I felt a rush through my legs, they were huge. A lot of blood was where it needed to be, straight in the quads! These numbers were the same as I usually do, but considering the amount og strength and energy I put before hand in my deadlift and squat, clearly I was able to continue pushing on a low energy level. PreW and my Intra kept me going

- Lying Leg Curls -
    Warm up: 15 reps at 60
    Warm up: 15 reps at 80
    Work: 12 reps at 110
    Work: 12 reps at 115
    Work: 8 reps at 120

At 120, I just died out. My hamstrings started to kill and cramp up. When you go really slow on workouts like these, you tend to cramp up easily and often. I wanted to keep on pushing and was able to continue pushing but my muscles stopped haha

That was my wortkout for the day.

Very happy with my numbers so far. I added weight on almost everything, and added it where I needed it. The squat and the deadlift
    Tomorrow, I will be doing either a rest day or going into my upper body day. Will see.

Super pumped because today was an upper body day. High Intensity Strength day to be exact haha

BENCH PRESS

Wamr up: The bar 20reps
    Warm up: 95 for 20
    Warm up: 135 for 10
    Warm up: 185 for 6
    Work: 205 for 2 reps
    Felt an amazing pump on this. Was really trying to squeeze the whole way. That second rep on the 205 was so tough, I was shaking everywhere haha

BORs

Warm Up: The bar for 20 reps
    Warm up: 95 for 20 reps
    Warm up: 135 for 15
    Work: 185 for 8 reps
    Work: 190 for 6 reps
    WorkL 195 for 5 reps
    Man that last set was ****ing tough. Was really swinging and still found it difficult. Squeezing is the most important part, my back was very tight when I was done. Drained a lot of my energy but was very happy with the weight I was able to lift. Next exercise was the big test because Shoulders are tough for me

DB OverHead Press

Warm up: 25s for 15reps
    Warm up: 30s for 12 reps
    Warm up: 35s for 10 reps
    Work: 45s for 8 reps
    Work: 55s for 6 reps
    Work: 60s for 6 reps
    The 45s were so easy and usually they arent that easy. I was energized. I had never done 60s before so today was a PR day. The reps 4-5-6 on the last set were so tough, like it was a pump that I have never had before on my shoulders. My 6th rep was so slow and my arms were shaking that a random guy in the gym decided to come and watch me. He didnt help me though

LAT PULLDOWNS

Warm up: 115 for 15reps
    Warm up: 145 for 12 reps
    Warm up: 175 for 10 reps
    Work: 190 for 8 reps
    Work: 205 for 6 reps
    Work: 210 for 5 reps
    I wasnt able to do another rep on this. My hands were finished from the gripping and I was just so exhausted from my BORs, I had no strength. It just wouldnt budge any further. But I am on a mission to get 6 reps now!!

Didnt have time to do any optional exercises because of a little emergency at home. Ill go in and do it next time!!

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good looking workouts so far and a NICE stack to be running and yeah that orange color for the blue Yasberry
    sounds like strange. Does it taste like orange? If so I guess the container was mislabeled but I've read the
    orange is a very good flavor.

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Good looking workouts so far and a NICE stack to be running and yeah that orange color for the blue Yasberry
    sounds like strange. Does it taste like orange? If so I guess the container was mislabeled but I've read the
    orange is a very good flavor.
    It tastes really odd too. I taste a bit of orange at the beginning and then it is just salty at the end.

I dont know if I should continue using it or maybe look into it, I am really not sure

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Program looks great. I was running PH3 for the longest time so that program should be a nice change up when I'm ready to do it again.

DNA will do wonders for you on this program. It's beautiful on strength gainz.

As to your question... it's Blue YASberry not rasberry haha. And yes it should become orange/yellowish when mixed. When you're feeling like the combo effect, try taking limitless/opus mixed together :mind blown:

Enjoy this is a great log. You can also use a bunch of ice cubes in your Opus and almost have it as an intra workout slushie.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Program looks great. I was running PH3 for the longest time so that program should be a nice change up when I'm ready to do it again.

DNA will do wonders for you on this program. It's beautiful on strength gainz.

As to your question... it's Blue YASberry not rasberry haha. And yes it should become orange/yellowish when mixed. When you're feeling like the combo effect, try taking limitless/opus mixed together :mind blown:

Enjoy this is a great log. You can also use a bunch of ice cubes in your Opus and almost have it as an intra workout slushie.
    Strength gainz is what I was going for when I was choosing my Stack. Realized the benefits that DNA can give me and thats exactly what is/will happen

Well it is good to know about the orange coloring. Wanted to make sure that everything is okay

Will take those ideas and put them to the test next time I go to the gym. Ill let everyone know what I decide to do with my shake

Yasberry is my second favorite flavor of Opus. But I'm really addicted to the Dreamsicle flavor now.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Yasberry is my second favorite flavor of Opus. But I'm really addicted to the Dreamsicle flavor now.
    Orange Creamiscles are my favorite. I wanted to choose that flavour but on the canadian store, there wasnt an option for it. So I went with the Blue Yasberry

Went to the gym today and just did some cardio. Was a rest day but I am looking to lose a bit of weight so thought it would have been a great way to get some running.

5min of Rowing
    10 min of Elliptical
    20min of stepper

Tomorrow is a big lower body day. Gonna see how strong my deadlift has gotten

Went in today to do one of my last workouts in my Candio Program

Lower Body day testing my 1 rep max pretty much on just Deadlift. No squatting

DEADLIFT

Warm up: 95lbs for 20 reps
    Warm up: 135 for 20 reps
    Warm Up: 185 for 15 reps
    Warm up: 225 for 10 reps
    Warm up: 275 for 8 reps
    Warm up: 295 for 6 reps
    Warm up: 305 for 4 reps
    Work Set: 325 for 2 reps

Really happy being able to hit another PR. Never did 3 plates and now I was able to do 3 plates with a 5. Got it up pretty easy on the first 1, the second rep was very shaky. But all in all, a very good set. Did a lot of warm up sets haha, building up to that final one

CIRCUIT
    1 and a half mins of rowing
    10reps Leg Extensions (195lbs)
    15reps of kettlebell swings (20kg)

Wanted to do some sort of cardio workout but incorporated with the weights and exercises I enjoy doing. Since it is optional at the end of my workout, I enjoy changing it up. Gives me something to look forward to and it makes my programs less boring. Did a total of 4 sets

TRISET

Stifflegged Deadlifts 20 reps (135lbs)
    Hanging Leg Raises 15 reps BODYWEIGHT
    Seated Calf Raises 20 reps (2 plates)

Dont ask how I got this all together, I just put it all. Wanted to work on core and hamstrings along with calves so I just did these 3 back to back to back. It worked pretty good and ended up getting a crazy pump.

Preworkout so far giving me good workouts. I am energized and really happy having no crash. The pumps are fuarking amazing and I am also getting stronger a lot easier. Considering I am losing weight, really glad with the stack so far

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats on hitting a PR in the dead lifts and that Circuit and the Tri Set are a nice way to change things up
    a little and with no rest between sets you definitely gonna get a nice pump.

PRs and great workouts. Can't ask for much more from your stack. Congrats.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

PRs and great workouts. Can't ask for much more from your stack. Congrats.
    Congrats on hitting a PR in the dead lifts and that Circuit and the Tri Set are a nice way to change things up
    a little and with no rest between sets you definitely gonna get a nice pump.
    Thanks guys for the Congrats. Really happy with what has been given to me so far, I must admit. Lets just hopes the weight keeps on going up and I get more PRs

After a long night and then a 5hour shift at work, I decided to go to the gym

Restarted a cycle of Candito. Put in my new stats for the 1RM and went.

Couple changes to the program:
    Grip on my bench press: will do it a little narrower. I realized that my tricpes need some work and this would def help
    LAt Pulldown -> Weighted Chin Ups. Havent done a weighted back exercise in a while and I know it can do me some good

-BENCH PRESS-
    Warm up: the bar for 20reps
    Warm up: 95lbs for 15reps
    Work set: 115 for 10
    Work: 150 for 10
    Work: 165 for 8
    Work: 170 for 6
    Wow it actually was pretty tough. I didnt think that I would struggle by changing my grip. It isnt a bad thing, just shows that my triceps need working on

-BORs-
    Warm up: the bar for 20
    Warm up: 95 for 20
    Work: 135 for 10
    Work: 145 for 10
    Work: 155 for 8
    Work: 165 for 6
    Decided to bend down a little more and go strict. Less swinging and provided myself with a lot of a better pump on my back. The squeeze changes a lot

-Seated OHP-
    Warm up: 25s for 15
    Warm up: 30s for 15
    Work: 35s for 12
    Work: 40s for 12
    Work: 45s for 10
    Work: 50s for 8
    Now, I dont know if it was tough because my triceps were tired or because I made sure to get a full motion and squeeze the whole way. Probably a combination of both but wow I was sore when i finished this. Glad that my shoulders are working, cause it is the hardest thing for me to improve on

-Weighted Chin Up-
    2 warm up sets of max BW
    Work: 12reps at BW
    Work: 12reps with 5lbs
    Work: 10reps with 10lbs
    Work: 8reps with 20lbs
    Havent done this in a very very veryyyyyy long time so I wasnt sure with my weight to add. Went with feel and found what I wanted. The 2 and 3rd working set was a little easy and the last set was perfect for me

TRISET
    Incline Flys (50s)
    Chest Pullover with a 25lbs plate
    Face pulls at 80lbs
    *Did 10 reps of reach. Focused on squeeze with no rest. 3 sets, was pumped like crazy and sweating like an animal. Loved the intensity that I was bringing to this workout

SUPERSET
    Tricep Pulldown with Rope (60lbs)
    BB Curls (80lbs)
    *Did 10 reps of each again. Took a 1 minute break between each superset. Did it for a total of 4 sets because my arms are lacking. Used to be much bigger and stronger. I guess since I am losing weight, I am losing the size and the strength. its part of the lifestyle hahahah

Great way to begin a new cycle. Will be a big test when I get under the bar for the squat. Lower body day is really my true test

Terrible workout today. Lunch was a big one and then I went into my friends pool. Chilled there and went straight to the gym. Gulped my supplements and started working out

Squats

Warm Up: 95 for 10 reps
    Warm Up: 135 for 10reps
    Warm up: 185 for 10 reps
    Work: 4x6x205

Didnt really feel good after the working sets. Felt a little light headed so I took a mini break and then started with the deadlifts.

Deadlifts

Warm up: 135 for 10reps
    Warm up: 155 for 10reps
    Warm up: 185 for 10 reps
    Warm up: 225 for 8 reps
    Warm up: 245 for 8 reps
    Work: 2x6x285

I dont know what it was, either it was too many warm ups or it was just a lot of work, but wow was I ever fatigued doing these. After my first work set, I felt like total garbage. I waited about 5 minutes, was zoned out and then got back to my set. I did it and then I just left. Wasnt able to continue, really didnt know what was wrong. Hopefully I can pick up and kill it the next time I go to the gym.

Love how you swapped the grip up on bench press. Great work. Minus the feeling like garbage.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Love how you swapped the grip up on bench press. Great work. Minus the feeling like garbage.
    Yeah. Was really looking forward for a good workout but theres only so much your muscles can do when your body is feeling like s**t. Ill make sure to kill it twice as hard, gotta make up for it

Changing the grip does make the sets and reps tougher, but Im in the gym to challenge myself and better myself. You need that struggle

Upper Body day, everyones favorite

Tried the Opus with Ice Cubes, wow it is a lot better when having the slush. Sucks cause by the time im half way done the drink, its pretty much melted. My gym is so hot and humid, its tough. Sweat a lot more. The weather is 43 degrees celsius in montreal, crazy!!

BENCH
    Warm up: 85lbs for 20
    Warm up: 95lbs for 20
    Work: 110 for 10
    Work: 150 for 10
    Work: 165 for 8
    Work: 170 for 5
    Was supposed to do 6 for my last exercise but I got hurt a bit a couple of days ago working. My wrist was already screwed up and I aggrevated it. When i was under the bar, I got a jolt of pain through it and decided to stop. Wasnt going to risk an injury for that extra rep. Health is the most important thing at the gym imo

BORs
    Warm up: Bar for 15
    Warm up: 95 for 15
    Warm up: 110 for 12
    Work: 135 for 10
    Work: 155 for 10
    Work: 175 for 8
    Work: 185 for 6
    My back is my strongest point and it shows. I had to lower the weight I wanted to do because of my wrist and I still got a good weight on the bar. Focused a lot on the squeeze and got a great pump. DNA provides great blood flow during my workouts, I can tell

OHP with DBs
    Warm up: 25s for 15
    Warm up: 30s for 15
    Work: 35s for 12
    Work: 40s for 12
    Work: 45s for 10
    Work: 50s for 8
    Love being able to gradually go up the weight for each set. Its good for the strength gains and especially saince I have weak shoulders. They going to be a major muscle I need to work on

WEIGHTED CHIN UP
    Warm up: 12 reps at BW
    Warm up: 12 reps at BW
    Work: 12reps with 10lbs added
    Work: 12 reps with 15lbs added
    Work: 10 reps with 20lbs added
    Work: 8 reps with 25lbs added
    I was very very happy with the weight I was able to add on this. It is one of the best exercises for back and I used to kill it. I guess the muscle memory on this is coming back. Want to get that thick back and I know this is great for that

That was it for today. Have work again and didnt have enough time. Gotta leave soon as I am typing this. Will go kill it in the gym in 2 days. Lower body day baby!!!

Rest day today in the gym.
    Was going to do cardio but I have a soccer game tonight. So ill just do it there

Chin ups and pull ups are also one of my favorite back exercises also and once you add weight it just makes it
    even better and I love starting my back workout with them.

Chin ups and pull ups are also one of my favorite back exercises also and once you add weight it just makes it
    even better and I love starting my back workout with them.
    I used to love doing the same. But now that im following a specific program, I will just go with what it tells me to do lol

So, today I went to the gym and it was time for lower body day

Tried the Limitless + Opus Slushie and it was hungggggggggg

Started working out and wow I wasnt feeling it. I just lost motivation for the gym and it is getting me nervous haha. I dsont know what it is, I think its because I have been doing Candito for about 2 months now. Its time I change my program

Mught get some weird looks for this but I am looking to slim down. My friends all do crossfit at the gym and I will probably be joining them. For my goals in fitness, It would be the best thing for me right now so starting in the next couple of days, I will be joining and doing crossfit workouts

But, I still did train today for a little bit

SQUATS

Warm up: The bar for 10 reps
    Warm up: 96 for 10 reps
    Warm up: 135 for 10 reps
    Work: 4x8x175

Was very easy I found. But wow the gym was so hot that I was sweating when I was doing this. It made it so much harder when working out in humidity

DEADLIFTS

Warm up: 135 for 10
    Warm up: 175 for 10
    Warm up: 225 for 10
    Work: 2x8x245

Wasnt difficult. But I was taxed. My CNS is so exhausted and finiashed that the deadlifts are tough. Also, I have pretty bad flexibility. Makes it hard for me to get under the bar. Gotta work on it

Thats pretty much it. I was so turned off by the gym that I left. I just couldnt push myself. I wanted to leave and I will be changing it. I want to enjoy my workouts

Love seeing you change up the Opus with the ice/slushie/limitless with it. Definitely makes it better. I wouldn't steer you wrong my friend.

Honestly, it does sound like you need a change in program and what you're doing if you no longer have the drive/desire/motivation to get in there and get after it. No one wants to go to the gym when they are just going through the motions. Everyone goes to better themselves. As long as you find what does that for you then you're golden. If swapping a program up does it great. If working out with your friends doing cross fit does it, then great. Whatever it is as long as it keeps you going. Get after it.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Love seeing you change up the Opus with the ice/slushie/limitless with it. Definitely makes it better. I wouldn't steer you wrong my friend.

Honestly, it does sound like you need a change in program and what you're doing if you no longer have the drive/desire/motivation to get in there and get after it. No one wants to go to the gym when they are just going through the motions. Everyone goes to better themselves. As long as you find what does that for you then you're golden. If swapping a program up does it great. If working out with your friends doing cross fit does it, then great. Whatever it is as long as it keeps you going. Get after it.
    Yeah thats exactly it. I want to enjoy myself at the gym. I do everything for myself and to better myself, to enjoy it. It is pointless to go there and just rep a certain amount of bench press and leave, its no use

Will be training today after a 7hour shift of work. Going to see what I will do

We all have those bad days in the gym but it's good to figure what's making it bad so if changing up
    to a different program or just doing your own thing helps that's the way to go and I've always been
    very instinctive when working out so sometimes it's good to just go with your own program and doing
    what you feel is more productive for you.

We all have those bad days in the gym but it's good to figure what's making it bad so if changing up
    to a different program or just doing your own thing helps that's the way to go and I've always been
    very instinctive when working out so sometimes it's good to just go with your own program and doing
    what you feel is more productive for you.
    Thanks for the help firstoff Superhuman!!

And I have not been one to be able to go in and do what I want with a random weight and rep range. I like to have some sort of guideline so I know the increase that should be taking place.
    Ive always done something like, for example:
    Bench press Xweight at 10reps
    When able to do 12 reps, I would bump up the bench press by 5lbs

I prefer knowing how to take care of everything, so having set goals