Rippedoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Eating Male meat, increase test?

Virtually all meat you buy nowadays in the store and restaurants is female meat, does that affect testosterone in anyway?

JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rip****id View Post
    Virtually all meat you buy nowadays in the store and restaurants is female meat,
    Incorrect.

And if it were correct, it wouldn't matter.

Rippedoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JustLost View Post
    Incorrect.

It is correct... Basically every single item of meat in say McDonald's is all female meat.
    Chicken, beef, eggs all come from females I am quite sure this can effect men in some way or another.

Originally Posted by JustLost View Post
    Incorrect.

Eating soft meat doesn't seem very manly to me.. Eating tough muscular meat from say a Horse or Bull must surely increase test levels.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Up your man meat consumption OP and cum back to us with what you've found out.
    A pattern in the chaos.

newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eating eagle make me fly?

pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    tfw made troll red.

40: 4.3s
    400m: 50.4s
    800m: 1:58.2s

Pro-Tip: always double check for errors when you post on forums.

Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    Up your man meat consumption OP and cum back to us with what you've found out.
    I will have to hunt down a wild bull myself, you can't buy bull meat in supermarket!
    Real men hunt for their meat, buying meat in supermarket is for pussies.

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Peptide hormones (HGH, insulin) get denatured by stomach acid when you "eat" them and won't enter your bloodstream. Steroid hormones like testosterone and estrogen can pass through the stomach wall...and will then do diddly squat because you're a human being and animal hormones probably wouldn't even bind to your receptors.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We should stop eating female eggs too. Lets get our eggs from roosters so we can be manly.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    We should stop eating female eggs too. Lets get our eggs from roosters so we can be manly.
    And if any of you guys eat pussy, I have bad news.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    And if any of you guys eat pussy, I have bad news.
    I only could have guessed. I think it decreases test because of the female enzymes am I right?

Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    Peptide hormones (HGH, insulin) get denatured by stomach acid when you "eat" them and won't enter your bloodstream. Steroid hormones like testosterone and estrogen can pass through the stomach wall...and will then do diddly squat because you're a human being and animal hormones probably wouldn't even bind to your receptors.
    Plant hormones such as phyto-estrogens bind to Humans, so why wouldn't animal hormones too?

Originally Posted by Rip****id View Post
    Plant hormones such as phyto-estrogens bind to Humans, so why wouldn't animal hormones too?
    I was thinking about HGH, and how we had to harvest it from cadavers until we figured out how to synthesize it. The problem would never have occurred if we could use animal GH.

Maybe I'm wrong. Does anyone here know stuff about biochemistry?

IFBB brahs über alles.

bumpBUMP I need answers!