SmallTexan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallTexan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallTexan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallTexan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallTexan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallTexan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallTexan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallTexan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallTexan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallTexan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallTexan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Andrew's quest for weight gain before summer!!

To start off I am a senior in highschool currently 17 and would like to gain as much weight as possible before summer as I can. My goal is set at 165-170 when I started this quest on 1/9/2011 and weighed in at 138lbs on a good day, I am 5'11" so thats epicly skinny and I got fed up with all the **** I got much less it didnt help with the ladies.. The confindince was all bad and who wants to be with a stick? Its now been 4 weeks and I am up to an all time high of 148lbs I am making progress and each week I become more and more serious about this.

I feel like having a consist diet is going to be very important during this, before it seemed some days I could make it through some days with just a couple meals..

Every day I hope to post my caloric intake..

Weight (Plan on updating every Sunday):
    1/9/2011 = 138
    2/6/2011 = 148

The stack:
    ON Optimen multi
    ON Fish oil
    ON Gold standered WHEY
    Micronized Creatine

Goal:
    165-170lbs by June 11 (Graduatuion and Birthday)

Questions...
    1. At the moment I am working out in my garage I have a good range of dumbells, a 3 postion bench, and a all in one machine.. Will this cut it or is it absolutly neccesary to join the gym or buy a bench/bar/squat rack?

2. What are high protien foods? I plan on going to the store tommorrow, I know penut butter, yougart, and bananas are good but what else?

3. At the moment I don thave a good routine down as far as what I work each days I plan on coming up with this some time this week.. I really need to know what are the best lifts I can do with just dumbells oh and legs what all can I do?

I attached a picture of the very start (sorry for pants hieght I was about to get in the shower).. Tommorrow along with every sunday will be the picture up date day.

Last edited by SmallTexan; 02-06-2011 at 01:52 AM.
    --I Rep Back!!!--
    Lift hard, eat alot!

SmallTexan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallTexan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallTexan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallTexan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallTexan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallTexan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallTexan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallTexan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallTexan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallTexan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallTexan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    2/5/2011 --> DAY 1 of calorie trackin

Total calories: 2,605

Good work out today after a day off yesterday worked arms really well, I didnt count reps today I went till failure or close to it. Felt like a much better work out this way and my muscles were really burning.

Last edited by SmallTexan; 02-06-2011 at 09:42 PM.
    --I Rep Back!!!--
    Lift hard, eat alot!

Ok here is the picture from today this makes it a one month progress picture,

Todays work out was great hit the back and chest mainly.. Today I plan on coming up with a 3 day split with the 4th a day off. So I can keep track of weight/reps as well as forcing me to do legs aswell.

Im trying to hit 150 before next sunday (sitting at 148.5 right now) so not to much to gain plus with the new dieat I should be set!

Let me know what you guys think!
    Last edited by SmallTexan; 02-06-2011 at 09:41 PM.
    --I Rep Back!!!--
    Lift hard, eat alot!

DAY 2 --> 2/6/2011

Heres what the calories look like today, I am going to try and get my caloric intake up to a steady 3,000.. I managed 2740 today which isnt bad considering I threw up about an hour after the mashpotatoes because I aint to many wings watching the super bowl haha so I didnt count those..

Its weird that was the first time in my life thats happened..

--I Rep Back!!!--
    Lift hard, eat alot!

Day 3 of caloric intake watching --> 2/7/11

No work out today to much home work and had to work on my car.. Did get to 3090 Calories!!!!!

Debating getting a half rack or power cage, defintally going to be a used one. Will wait for a good deal then try and pull the trigger, getting bigger is taking over my life havent worn a T-shirt to school in 2 years, I DREAD summer hot weather and all I become anti social wanting to just sit around and avoid friends because of my size. Theres just a couple monthes a year where its pretty cold and I can be my self. Im tired of this bull **** life will be better when im more confident and have a body that ladys love. COLLEGE SHALL BE EPIC if I can get my weight up!

Wow that came out quick never told any one this before thanks for listening!

--I Rep Back!!!--
    Lift hard, eat alot!

What am I doing wrong? no responses
    --I Rep Back!!!--
    Lift hard, eat alot!

TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SmallTexan View Post
    What am I doing wrong? no responses
    This is workout log section, so people make thread to log their workouts and see their progress. Unless you are ripped, extremely strong or famous, no one gonna reply in your thread for a long time.

In my opinion your diet is only semi good, try to eat more protein, try cottage cheese for example. I eat 0,1% cottage cheese and get 32grams of protein in just 158 calories.
    If you never give up, you never lose.
    Mod negs: 3

Originally Posted by TougeWarrior View Post
    This is workout log section, so people make thread to log their workouts and see their progress. Unless you are ripped, extremely strong or famous, no one gonna reply in your thread for a long time.

In my opinion your diet is only semi good, try to eat more protein, try cottage cheese for example. I eat 0,1% cottage cheese and get 32grams of protein in just 158 calories.
    Sweet thanks!!! Will look into more protien, gonna pick up a squat/bench cage tommorrow and get my ass in gear.. Come up with my work out routine, find out what my current maxes are, and what not. Stay tuned!
    --I Rep Back!!!--
    Lift hard, eat alot!

TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So did you manage to gain any weight before the summer?
    If you never give up, you never lose.
    Mod negs: 3