Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you live in oklahoma and you got married with no intention of having children

would legit have a gun in my mouth
    No Glow, No Go Crew

*Cries about negs* Crew

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Slavbrahh View Post
    Obese 2/10 yet no sign of a double chin, shoulders on a decent decline of shape/proportions... Bruh I thought with that huge sixhead (yea, it's time to drop the BIG 6IXER) of yours, you'd have a bigger brain to come up with something that actually makes sense! Guess not ay.

You're that poverty that you're willing to become a fat kunt, then lost the weight, just for a bit of cash?

You're poverty on a whole new level brah.

Lets not ignore the fact that while there is plenty of evidence that I know how to lift and get into shape

There is absolutely 0 for you. We have a 2/10 avi and 450 posts on the misc of which 440 of them are you following me around posting a picture of me like a lost little puppy dog. And you call yourself a man. Just lol, I've seen bowel movements that are more impressive specimens than you.

Originally Posted by hotsaucebrah View Post
    you live in oklahoma and you got married with no intention of having children

would legit have a gun in my mouth
    U wot, please don't tell me you are one of those child obsessed pricks desperate to empty your bank account for a little parasite. Wtf does that have to do with anything
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong jimmies rustled ITT, lol

MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PowerD View Post
    5.48 is 5'6" not 5'5.

Also, there is approx 5/16" mortar between each brick, including under the first. That would be 50/16", or 3 inches of mortar. Add to the 5'6", and it looks like his stated 5'9" is accurate
    Will you please get out from under Mr. Watt's computer desk?

Slavbrahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slavbrahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slavbrahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slavbrahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slavbrahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slavbrahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slavbrahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slavbrahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slavbrahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slavbrahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slavbrahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MrAWatts View Post
    Lets not ignore the fact that while there is plenty of evidence that I know how to lift and get into shape

There is absolutely 0 for you. We have a 2/10 avi and 450 posts on the misc of which 440 of them are you following me around posting a picture of me like a lost little puppy dog. And you call yourself a man. Just lol, I've seen bowel movements that are more impressive specimens than you.

U wot, please don't tell me you are one of those child obsessed pricks desperate to empty your bank account for a little parasite. Wtf does that have to do with anything
    I'll upload something soon, but I'm not flashing my face for the MISC which is full of guys, you fukn pathetic *******.
    I'm not insecure about my looks (unlike you) so I see no reason why I should upload a pic inclusive of my face.

Only recently I target you, and only you... Told you brah, your face legit gives me the chits.

BOLDED - I get you now. You're a self hating ugly kunt that was raised by parents that mistreated you (can't blame them, look at you lel) and now you release your anger on everyone... Explains the hatred for children!

Empty a bank account for a little parasite - for a poverty ******* like you it'd only take a $350.00 purchase lel.
    македонски генетика.

мајка русија.

MAGA.

MISCERZ is a name known to all. (+5000) MISCERZ is a name known to all. (+5000) MISCERZ is a name known to all. (+5000) MISCERZ is a name known to all. (+5000) MISCERZ is a name known to all. (+5000) MISCERZ is a name known to all. (+5000) MISCERZ is a name known to all. (+5000) MISCERZ is a name known to all. (+5000) MISCERZ is a name known to all. (+5000) MISCERZ is a name known to all. (+5000) MISCERZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Slavvbrah obliterating MrNorwood5 ITT.

Whats the creases in your forhead brah? Bish tits too? Aging like a white woman. lmao

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by YourIHero View Post
    Strong jimmies rustled ITT, lol

Business as usual brah

Originally Posted by MrDeafMuscle View Post
    Will you please get out from under Mr. Watt's computer desk?
    Don't hate on the one guy in this thread actually contributing real factual stuff. After all, he could be posting useless nonsense like pictures of his car or his fat face trying to seek validation.

535 deadlift.
    *Style crew

MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Business as usual brah

Don't hate on the one guy in this thread actually contributing real factual stuff. After all, he could be posting useless nonsense like pictures of his car or his fat face trying to seek validation.
    I had to bang bro. You can't have all the fun.

I'll upload something soon, but I'm not flashing my face for the MISC which is full of guys, you fukn pathetic *******.
    I'm not insecure about my looks (unlike you) so I see no reason why I should upload a pic inclusive of my face.

Only recently I target you, and only you... Told you brah, your face legit gives me the chits.

BOLDED - I get you now. You're a self hating ugly kunt that was raised by parents that mistreated you (can't blame them, look at you lel) and now you release your anger on everyone... Explains the hatred for children!

Empty a bank account for a little parasite - for a poverty ******* like you it'd only take a $350.00 purchase lel.

Not insecure yet you are exposing yourself as a cuck of phenomenal magnitudes by following a guy around a forum and trying to gain validation and cred through posting pics of your car, making claims of being balling (when you're a tradesman), constant references to watches and material items (which lets be real, you are the only one that keeps mentioning these things). You, Slavebrah, are so desperate to be taken seriously ITT and it reeks entirely of desperation.

I mean you are so rustled that you have been rattling off Shakespearean sonnets for the last few hours and scouring Google for any pics of me you can find. Just LMAO

Originally Posted by MrDeafMuscle View Post
    I had to bang bro. You can't have all the fun.

LOL touche', fair enough brah
    535 deadlift.
    *Style crew

Dreeew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dreeew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dreeew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dreeew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dreeew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dreeew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dreeew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dreeew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dreeew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dreeew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dreeew will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by motilynn View Post
    i have my own money. I wouldn't mind giving someone the world. If he worked hard, was kind, and did the best he could- that's enough. I don't need much, but i could enjoy taking care of someone too. Especially the kind that wouldn't ever ask it.

you the real mvp

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol OP quickly on his way to becoming a misc legend
    MIKE TYSON: "When you see me smash somebody's skull, you'll enjoy it."

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating"

"I'll f**k you till you love me f**got!"

"I just want to conquer people and their souls"

proudmanlets bodyguard IanPhelps's Avatar
    IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know illegals making more
    "Come over here, then," I said. He responded with, "You come over here.'I didn't hesitate. I got up and walked over to the foot of his bed.

*proudmanlets manmore bodyguard*
    *If you take my posts as serious you're probably retarded crew*
    *People think i'm squinting all the time crew*
    *Vocaroo Crew*

*hi you*

Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by motilynn View Post
    Watts love, that's a horrible thing to do. I hope you're joking. Wealth does not make a man. How he treats others and how hard he works regardless is the gold.
    Would you date a guy that made 30k ?
    You like D&D, Audrey Hepburn, Fangoria, Harry Houdini, and croquet. You can’t swim, you can’t dance, and you don’t know karate. Face it. You’re never gonna make it.

Slavbrahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slavbrahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slavbrahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slavbrahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slavbrahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slavbrahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slavbrahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slavbrahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slavbrahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slavbrahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slavbrahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kane_89 View Post
    lol OP quickly on his way to becoming a misc legend
    Why don't you get a straw, put it in his ass, and suck hard as fukc on that straw?
    You know, since you're doing a good job at sucking up...

Not insecure yet you are exposing yourself as a cuck of phenomenal magnitudes by following a guy around a forum and trying to gain validation and cred through posting pics of your car, making claims of being balling (when you're a tradesman), constant references to watches and material items (which lets be real, you are the only one that keeps mentioning these things). You, Slavebrah, are so desperate to be taken seriously ITT and it reeks entirely of desperation.

I mean you are so rustled that you have been rattling off Shakespearean sonnets for the last few hours and scouring Google for any pics of me you can find. Just LMAO

LOL touche', fair enough brah
    I don't follow you, mane.
    I go into a thread out of curiosity, you know, just to pass time while I'm sitting at my office desk doing my thanggggg. I see an ugly sixheaded ******* in the avi's and straight away I think "there's that little manlet bloke, Mr****Watts".

I mention the watches, clothes, etc.
    But you're the one that takes pics and uploads them to IG like a try hard baller, but we all know u on dat poverty time maneeeeeeeee.

You're not even a tradesman and you're poverty as fukc hahahaha, it actually kills me! It's embarrassing (to say the least) that you, as an office worker, like me, tries to put down tradesman when you're more poverty than most tradesman I know.

Anyway brah, chit's getting old, enjoy the rest of your day.

македонски генетика.

мајка русија.

MAGA.

Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ryan94LOZ View Post
    Would you date a guy that made 30k ?
    She already answered that.
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the 2016 Ultra Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)
    ASOT Crew

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You dare talk like this about me on the Misc ******* OP I will destroy you srs. I am working up a concoction of my special India Tiger Penis Voodoo Magic right now. You should have never made this thread, it will be the end of you
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

draper15 is not very helpful. (-500) draper15 is not very helpful. (-500) draper15 is not very helpful. (-500) draper15 is not very helpful. (-500) draper15 is not very helpful. (-500) draper15 is not very helpful. (-500) draper15 is not very helpful. (-500) draper15 is not very helpful. (-500) draper15 is not very helpful. (-500) draper15 is not very helpful. (-500) draper15 is not very helpful. (-500)
    this isn't thread worthy. Please go see the dr. on tuesday because you have severe mental issues. you should be BANNED for making this thread. dead srs

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have a casual buddy I've known through mutual friends. He's always presented himself as a well off white collar guy that seems to do okay. Just found out the truth though.

We were chilling with a group of people when I asked who wants to take a casual group trip to Vegas. A couple people were like "cool just name the dates"... but this guy kind of laughed and said "I wish".

I bert stared him for a second and then said what do you mean bro it's just a short Vegas trip. He said "yeah if only we were rich. Plus my boss probably wouldn't even let me off".

I scratched my head and just kind of looked around to everyone else in the group not knowing what to say.

After a little while longer he had to leave because apparently he had to work the next day (keep in mind this happened yesterday so he had to work today on a Sunday, just LMAO). I asked everyone what was up with that? They said apparently he only makes 30k a year and his assistant manager retail job requires him to work erratic hours as well.

After finding out that he is basically at the poverty line I am not sure how to kick him out of social circle and go NC. They say you are a combination of the people you surround yourself with, so we can't be associating with 30K millionaires.

Wat do.
    so you give him your money *******...real friends lift their boys up.

wait...no that what black people do

nevermind.

anyone want anything from McDonalds?
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

Why don't you get a straw, put it in his ass, and suck hard as fukc on that straw?

I don't follow you, mane.
    I go into a thread out of curiosity, you know, just to pass time while I'm sitting at my office desk doing my thanggggg. I see an ugly sixheaded ******* in the avi's and straight away I think "there's that little manlet bloke, Mr****Watts".

I mention the watches, clothes, etc.
    But you're the one that takes pics and uploads them to IG like a try hard baller, but we all know u on dat poverty time maneeeeeeeee.

You're not even a tradesman and you're poverty as fukc hahahaha, it actually kills me! It's embarrassing (to say the least) that you, as an office worker, like me, tries to put down tradesman when you're more poverty than most tradesman I know.

Anyway brah, chit's getting old, enjoy the rest of your day.

Oh look, another Shakespearean sonnet written by Slavebrah as he is sweating profusely over his keyboard.

535 deadlift.
    *Style crew

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You seem upset.
    MIKE TYSON: "When you see me smash somebody's skull, you'll enjoy it."

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating"

"I'll f**k you till you love me f**got!"

"I just want to conquer people and their souls"

MISCERZ is a name known to all. (+5000) MISCERZ is a name known to all. (+5000) MISCERZ is a name known to all. (+5000) MISCERZ is a name known to all. (+5000) MISCERZ is a name known to all. (+5000) MISCERZ is a name known to all. (+5000) MISCERZ is a name known to all. (+5000) MISCERZ is a name known to all. (+5000) MISCERZ is a name known to all. (+5000) MISCERZ is a name known to all. (+5000) MISCERZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Things about to get really really real Andre or take a hiatus and come back with a fresh new attitude

Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mehhzyy View Post
    She already answered that.

Oh . Well I'm a miscer I can't read through 4 pages. I have the attention span of a squirrel.
    You like D&D, Audrey Hepburn, Fangoria, Harry Houdini, and croquet. You can’t swim, you can’t dance, and you don’t know karate. Face it. You’re never gonna make it.

Yachty is a name known to all. (+5000) Yachty is a name known to all. (+5000) Yachty is a name known to all. (+5000) Yachty is a name known to all. (+5000) Yachty is a name known to all. (+5000) Yachty is a name known to all. (+5000) Yachty is a name known to all. (+5000) Yachty is a name known to all. (+5000) Yachty is a name known to all. (+5000) Yachty is a name known to all. (+5000) Yachty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Unbelievable OP. Instant NC for life. No if's and's or but's.

Originally Posted by MISCERZ View Post
    Things about to get really really real Andre or take a hiatus and come back with a fresh new attitude

LMAO get the fuk out of the thread you have already been dismissed
    535 deadlift.
    *Style crew

sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000)
    30k a year?? LMAO i make that much in 3 days with my online business
    Listen up I roll 30 deep...half my brahs are the size of Bishamon, all I have to do is give them a look and they'll be on you like a rabid pitbull. You mad?

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Best way to get him out of your social circle - remove yourself from the circle. With a bullet to your head.

But srs, bragging about how balls deep you are into wage slavery is no way to live life.

FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Slavbrah right now:

So invested

gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm honestly not sure how people have YOU in their social circle while you fraud about your height, you receding hairline, manlet *******.

lol like a poverty balding mark walberg.
    buys picture frames with stock photos of happy families and hangs them in house so i feel like i have friends crew.

Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brutal dude. You legit thought this was funny but it wasn't and you just come off as douchey. You're getting lit up by majority of posters ITT, fkin lel.
    ----
    As someone who drops nothing but pure unadulterated [b]TRUTH[/b] this had to be done. Now that you have been hit with a healthy dose of [B]TRUTH[/B] feel free to overdose. Voila!
    Positivity Crew!
    Staying Positive.

Lisa Ann.

"If its not for love, then why do it at all?"

Originally Posted by FannySkelper View Post
    Slavbrah right now:

So invested
    Lmaoo strong fukn neg.

Go suck on ****Watts' dink, brah.
    македонски генетика.

мајка русија.

MAGA.