Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    dontwantnohoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontwantnohoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontwantnohoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontwantnohoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontwantnohoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontwantnohoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontwantnohoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontwantnohoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontwantnohoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontwantnohoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontwantnohoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Anyone's parents here cheat on each other while you were growing up? My mom did

My mom did. I was 13, almost 14 at the time and dad drove me to baseball practice and it got cancelled because it started raining hard, so we headed back 15 minutes after leaving. Dad usually called mom to tell her we were on the way home and to get dinner ready, but his phone wasn't able to call because of the rain causing a low signal. Got home and there was a car in the driveway that I've never seen before. Dad said who the hell is this. Got out of the car and started looking in the persons car through the windows. He then opened the house door and no one was in there. Dad walked down the hallway and the door was closed. Mom opens the door because I think she could hear his footsteps and says something but I couldn't hear because dads voice was loud asking her who's car that was. Mom said she didn't know what he was talking about and to calm down. When I looked at her, her hair was all messed up and looked like she got done working out or something. Dad looked in his room and I put my baseball equipment up in my room. I heard a moving noise from my closet and it startled me so I called out for my dad and he came running.

Right when I yelled, this dude bursts out of my closet and heads for the door. My dad saw I dropped the bat on the ground (it was aluminum) and he ended up picking it up and chasing him. I ran outside and saw the man was trying to unlock his door while yelling something to my dad, but he couldn't open it in time and dad takes a huge swing at him and the dude takes off running down the street. My dad is chasing right after him and my mom is yelling from the house at my dad yelling STOP IT CARL! The man trips and dad ends up beating him into a coma. It got to the point where I had to try to stop him from hitting him because he wasn't moving and was bloody. Cops got called and dad ended up doing a lot of time in prison. Mom was cheating with a employee at the grocery store up the street. He was in his mid 20's, about 20 years younger than my dad.

Hated my mom ever since and spent the rest of my teen years at my aunts house even though mom was always begging me to come back telling me it was just a mistake and she loves me very much.

Dad is out now, but the entire family was broken up because of her selfishness. Dad provided her with everything.

KRC63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KRC63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KRC63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KRC63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KRC63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KRC63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KRC63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KRC63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KRC63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KRC63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KRC63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    that sucks op, I'm genuinely sorry you had to deal with that sort of thing. Yea my mom cheated on my dad, my stepdad, my other stepdad, ect so I feel you bro

meatcollector will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcollector will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcollector will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcollector will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcollector will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcollector will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcollector will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcollector will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcollector will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcollector will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatcollector will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How did a grocery store employee afford a car?
    *pees upwards like a fountain in the shower crew*
    *only works out delts*
    *pees in shower even when not having a shower*
    *can't tell time crew*
    *thinks Luke and Leia should have ended up together crew*

TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100)
    Id probably kill my mother if she did that srs

ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dad cheated on mom. Haven't seen or spoken to him since age 4.
    Was too little to really comprehend anything, so no phucks are given anymore.
    Squat: 500, Bench: 350, Deadlift: 530.

dontwantnohoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontwantnohoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontwantnohoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontwantnohoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontwantnohoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontwantnohoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontwantnohoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontwantnohoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontwantnohoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontwantnohoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontwantnohoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by meatcollector View Post
    How did a grocery store employee afford a car?
    It was a piece of shyt dirty honda.

JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    pics of mom?
    Aesthetic Nutsack Crew
    Plays with balls as I MISC Crew
    No underwear Crew
    Raw dog Crew

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your dad is a dumbass for fighting some guy who beat up some random guy that might or might not have known your mom was even cheating. She might have told him she was divorced...even if he knew the only person that is at fault is your mom. The poor guy was only trying to get some. Your dad deserved to be in jail for not being able to get his emotions in check.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

Originally Posted by TrueBromance View Post
    Id probably kill my mother if she did that srs
    She fcked the family up. Dad was doing great. I remember he got a promotion a few weeks back. He was very happy about it. Celebrated by taking me to the arcades,the braves game and going to pizza hut for dinner.

therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dont understand how a person betrays someone who supports and gives them a good lifestyle

Originally Posted by therealistwat View Post
    dont understand how you betray someone who supports and gives you a good lifestyle
    She never did shyt! Dad was the sole provider . Paid for everything. He worked hard to provide for us. Never looked at my mom the same way again.

it was hard going to school. I just didn't want to do anything anymore. I quit playing baseball. I loved playing it, but I just didn't want to do shyt anymore. Dad was in prison for a long time.

jakobparker50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobparker50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobparker50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobparker50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobparker50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobparker50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobparker50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobparker50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobparker50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobparker50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobparker50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    your dad is a dumbass for fighting some guy who beat up some random guy that might or might not have known your mom was even cheating. She might have told him she was divorced...even if he knew the only person that is at fault is your mom. The poor guy was only trying to get some. Your dad deserved to be in jail for not being able to get his emotions in check.
    Seriously STFU. You have no idea how you would react in that situation. You can't even imagine how much pain and rage he must have felt in that moment. I probably would have done the same thing. I feel bad for OP and especially his dad. Having to serve jail time after getting his heart torn out... can't even imagine.
    Bench x1 280
    Squat x1 405
    Deadlift x1 525

Power Level= 1210

*FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew*
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403

johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey op, that's ****ed up. Your mom is a piece of **** and deserves the worst. How much time did your dad end up doing? wish he would've beat your mom to a pulp too with the same bat.

infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Now 235 is what I'm benching, but nowadays it's still not enough - ICE CUBE

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Both my parents did, but I was a baby so that didn't really do chit to my psyche. I just grew up wishing they'd get remarried. Man divorce fuks kids.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    Are you trolling, or are you fukin retarded?
    Retarded? He has a point. I'd be more furious at my wife if a stranger was in my bed. I don't know that mother****er, but my wife made vows to me.

If it was someone I knew, then I'd know they knew she was married to me, and I'd proceed to beating his ass.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0jimbo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    damn looks like getting cucked runs in the family

Originally Posted by johnnyboi123 View Post
    hey op, that's ****ed up. Your mom is a piece of **** and deserves the worst. How much time did your dad end up doing? wish he would've beat your mom to a pulp too with the same bat.
    He got parole in 4 years. Ended up having to build from the ground up in terms of getting back in the job market. It was hard finding work because companies look down on people that spend time in prison, no matter the reason. He beat the dude bad. I think he suffered long term damage. Ended up staying with my aunt. Did not want to live with my mom under any circumstances.

therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Both my parents did, but I was a baby so that didn't really do chit to my psyche. I just grew up wishing they'd get remarried. Man divorce fuks kids.
    dont get why its hard for people to end chit. why stay with someone you dont like? be a respectable person, get your lawyers situated and serve the papers and leave. when you cheat it causes chaos. i dont understand why people do chit the hard way

Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Rofl and miscers will still try to justify sleeping with married women.

Originally Posted by therealistwat View Post
    dont get why its hard for people to end chit. why stay with someone you dont like? be a respectable person, get your lawyers situated and serve the papers and leave. when you cheat it causes chaos. i dont understand why people do chit the hard way
    I think it was more of my dad having wandering dick syndrome than actual dislike for my mom. Then she gets mad and gets revenge. They were both young and immature, and I ended up just like them.

Life man.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zelzuz View Post
    Rofl and miscers will still try to justify sleeping with married women.
    the thing is if a married woman is going to cheat, she'll do it with another man if it's not you. It's already too late for the man she's married.

acr70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acr70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acr70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acr70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acr70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acr70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acr70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acr70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acr70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acr70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acr70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My dad cheated on my mom with a co worker. I was around 9 years old. He just stopped coming home until a week went by and my mom drove to his work (in a near town) they where together . She beat her up and after that's a blur but now there together. Can't really remember how they acted after that but they love each other now.

LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dontwantnohoe View Post
    My mom did. I was 13, almost 14 at the time and dad drove me to baseball practice and it got cancelled because it started raining hard, so we headed back 15 minutes after leaving. Dad usually called mom to tell her we were on the way home and to get dinner ready, but his phone wasn't able to call because of the rain causing a low signal. Got home and there was a car in the driveway that I've never seen before. Dad said who the hell is this. Got out of the car and started looking in the persons car through the windows. He then opened the house door and no one was in there. Dad walked down the hallway and the door was closed. Mom opens the door because I think she could hear his footsteps and says something but I couldn't hear because dads voice was loud asking her who's car that was. Mom said she didn't know what he was talking about and to calm down. When I looked at her, her hair was all messed up and looked like she got done working out or something. Dad looked in his room and I put my baseball equipment up in my room. I heard a moving noise from my closet and it startled me so I called out for my dad and he came running.

Right when I yelled, this dude bursts out of my closet and heads for the door. My dad saw I dropped the bat on the ground (it was aluminum) and he ended up picking it up and chasing him. I ran outside and saw the man was trying to unlock his door while yelling something to my dad, but he couldn't open it in time and dad takes a huge swing at him and the dude takes off running down the street. My dad is chasing right after him and my mom is yelling from the house at my dad yelling STOP IT CARL! The man trips and dad ends up beating him into a coma. It got to the point where I had to try to stop him from hitting him because he wasn't moving and was bloody. Cops got called and dad ended up doing a lot of time in prison. Mom was cheating with a employee at the grocery store up the street. He was in his mid 20's, about 20 years younger than my dad.

Hated my mom ever since and spent the rest of my teen years at my aunts house even though mom was always begging me to come back telling me it was just a mistake and she loves me very much.

Dad is out now, but the entire family was broken up because of her selfishness. Dad provided her with everything.
    My parents didn't cheat because they were never together to begin with. My dad was a slayer alpha and my mom was a dumb sloot (at the time) and got knocked up at 18.

For the record my mom is a 10/10 by misc standards even at her age now. I have no doubt I have a top 5 HBB mom on the misc.
    **Trading/Investing Thread Crew**
    **The Official Gambling/Wagers Thread crew**
    **Growers Not Showers Crew**
    **US Army Veterans Crew**
    **alr. txt u l8r thn Thread Survivor Crew**
    **Boxing Crew**
    **Bros Before Sloots Crew**
    **Gains Before Sloots Crew**
    **Nintendo Switch Master Race Crew**

I actually asked her why she did what she did and she said because dad wasn't paying attention to her like he used to because he was always working and she got tired of being in the house all of the time (even though dad bought her a car years ago). She always said that she never did anything sexual with that employee and all they ever did was just talk and he was just a friend and nothing more. I want to believe that, but I will never forget how her hair was all messed up when looking at her in the hallway and looked like she had just got done working out tired.

Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zelzuz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by johnnyboi123 View Post
    the thing is if a married woman is going to cheat, she'll do it with another man if it's not you. It's already too late for the man she's married.
    What a lame ass excuse. If i dont rob that bank someone else will. If i dont rape that girl someone else will. If i dont kill that guy someone else will. If i dont rob that house someone else will. If you know a womans married dont fuk her its pretty simple, plenty more unmarried women out there. Let someone else ruin some poor kids life.

pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    feel bad for you and your dad. If only he didnt get his hands on the bat things wouldn't have turned out so bad.

closest thing my parents have for cheating is when my mom was talking alot with this guy(from the gym I think, she goes a lot) and my dad saw it on her phone. Don't think anything physical happened between the two atleast.
    pissed me off cause my dad works his ass off(double shifts), and my mom is just a stay at home mom.
    they resolved it now, but still wont look at my mom the same anymore

sloots gonna sloot...even your mom

PossumBotherer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PossumBotherer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PossumBotherer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PossumBotherer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PossumBotherer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PossumBotherer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PossumBotherer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PossumBotherer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PossumBotherer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PossumBotherer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PossumBotherer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How could your mom stoop so low
    Strong loaf of bread shaped head gf

its time you made yours LifeChoices's Avatar
    LifeChoices is a name known to all. (+5000) LifeChoices is a name known to all. (+5000) LifeChoices is a name known to all. (+5000) LifeChoices is a name known to all. (+5000) LifeChoices is a name known to all. (+5000) LifeChoices is a name known to all. (+5000) LifeChoices is a name known to all. (+5000) LifeChoices is a name known to all. (+5000) LifeChoices is a name known to all. (+5000) LifeChoices is a name known to all. (+5000) LifeChoices is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post

idiot, like every man is going to practise "meditation" to keep his emotions in check for the day his wife sloots it up with some chad 20yrs younger and be cool & zen-like about it

men getting violent & mad about cheating is the reason some women THINK TWICE about doing it. Or do the best they can to keep it a secret

fukn dumbass

Originally Posted by dontwantnohoe View Post
    I actually asked her why she did what she did and she said because dad wasn't paying attention to her like he used to because he was always working and she got tired of being in the house all of the time (even though dad bought her a car years ago). She always said that she never did anything sexual with that employee and all they ever did was just talk and he was just a friend and nothing more. I want to believe that, but I will never forget how her hair was all messed up when looking at her in the hallway and looked like she had just got done working out tired.
    Sorry man all women are liars even your own mother. Your mother fuked that guy and it probably wasnt the first time either. Dont ever speak to her again not even on her deathbed.