whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Anyone here stacks Nitramine and PPK? Alcar- does brand really matter?

first question is about Alcar.
    I have been taking this for about 2 months now. I dose a bit heavy on days that i need(full time student) I find that 2g in the morning wakes me up throughout the day and i dose 1-2g on the afternoon if i have a lot to do(study) other wise just morning dose.(I tried 1g in the AM and I find that it doesnt give me that added focus and enerygy)

Heres the question. I have used Livelong brand the first time and it worked great but was kind of pricey. I found primaforce for cheaper. The powder is different between the two and with the same dosage the primaforce doesnt seem to do anything?

Have anyone here experience this? Im on summer school so I went ahead and order two Livelong(which im back on using) but I was wondering if i just got a bad batch of primaforce or are they crap?

Second is about two pre workout.

I wanted the nitramine because of the focus. I can basically workout and study afterwards.(the focus seems to last a while which is great.) But is does lack that "energy"

PPK I also have for the days that i feel like im burntout and want that extra energy. downside is it doesnt have that focus(which again i expected to be less compared to the nitramine.)

Probably should have asked this before I tried it but figured Id double check before i do it again.
    I looked at the profile of both and looks like the caffeine would be higher than just taking 1. but thats all I see.

Anyways the other day I had one of those days where I felt just run down and i had to study afterward. I figured since I was up to almost 2 scoops of nitramine I would try 3/4 scoop of each as a stack. The results were exactly what I expected. ENERGY and Focus. It was great result and im considering doing just that as my pre workout But I was wondering about possible side effects?

Question is does anyone stack this or do you use this by themselves only.
    do you guys see any issues with the two profile? ae: too much dose of something?

side note:
    (I also have neurosurge which im not even sure if its doing ****. ill have to give it a try of only using this to see if it works or not just for me.) if someone stacks this.

thanks.

Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I doubt anyone is stacking 2 stim pre workouts, as its not really recommended. If nitramine or PPK is not strong enough for you it might be time for a stim break.

whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Vinny82 View Post
    I doubt anyone is stacking 2 stim pre workouts, as its not really recommended. If nitramine or PPK is not strong enough for you it might be time for a stim break.
    Thanks for the response,

Its not that its not strong enough, I wanted the benefits of both. If im using it only for working out either does the job.
    and i dont think a stim break is needed?
    I took a long break from pre workout(almost a year) and just got back on about 1.5 months now.

ppk is a solid at single dose(but lack that focus that last like nitramine), the nitramine is a little weak on single dose(for workout) for me thats why im using almost 2.

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Normally we don't recommend stacking two stimmed preworkouts with each other.... but I do see what you are trying to do though. If you insist on trying then I would suggest you figure out what your stim threshold is and then go from there to mix
    - Spot for sale

Originally Posted by LoudyRowdy View Post
    Normally we don't recommend stacking two stimmed preworkouts with each other.... but I do see what you are trying to do though. If you insist on trying then I would suggest you figure out what your stim threshold is and then go from there to mix
    thanks,

yea I can see why its not recommended but i figured if I dont go full dose of both then its ok?

If this is something i can do I was thinking just talking half a dose of ppk and 1/2 to 1 scoop of nitramine(since this has a dosage of 1-2 scoop.)

I think based on my last dosage, I think 1/2 scoop of each is good and would probably stick to this till stim break.

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by whatlimit View Post
    thanks,

yea I can see why its not recommended but i figured if I dont go full dose of both then its ok?

If this is something i can do I was thinking just talking half a dose of ppk and 1/2 to 1 scoop of nitramine(since this has a dosage of 1-2 scoop.)

I think based on my last dosage, I think 1/2 scoop of each is good and would probably stick to this till stim break.
    if your caff threshold is 400mg then you COULD do a scoop each (250 for PPK and 150 for Nitramine). But there are other stims involved as well, I would suggest half scoop each to start....or 1 scoop of Nitramine + 1/2 PPK (approx 275 mg of caff + stims)
    - Spot for sale

mike33511 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike33511 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike33511 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike33511 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike33511 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike33511 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike33511 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike33511 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike33511 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike33511 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike33511 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, if the energy from Nitramine is not enough for you but you want the focus, I would try a full scoop of Nitramine (150mg caffeine) and half a caffeine pill (100mg caffeine). This would give you a total of 250mg caffeine. I would not mix two pre-workouts together.

As far as the ALCAR is concerned, any bulk ALCAR, regardless of brand, should be the same. I take Primaforce ALCAR and it seems to work fine for me.

Originally Posted by mike33511 View Post
    OP, if the energy from Nitramine is not enough for you but you want the focus, I would try a full scoop of Nitramine (150mg caffeine) and half a caffeine pill (100mg caffeine). This would give you a total of 250mg caffeine. I would not mix two pre-workouts together.

As far as the ALCAR is concerned, any bulk ALCAR, regardless of brand, should be the same. I take Primaforce ALCAR and it seems to work fine for me.
    interesting thought. ive never taken caffeine pills before. might give that a try.

thanks for the feedback with prima force.

Originally Posted by LoudyRowdy View Post
    if your caff threshold is 400mg then you COULD do a scoop each (250 for PPK and 150 for Nitramine). But there are other stims involved as well, I would suggest half scoop each to start....or 1 scoop of Nitramine + 1/2 PPK (approx 275 mg of caff + stims)
    yea i think this will be my route untill i get caffeine pills.

thanks

DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hmm, a scoop of nitramine is 175mg caffeine + caffeine tab would made it 375mg. That should be fine, as long as you're not overly stimulated.

For me I've found 1 scoop + half a caffeine tab as my sweet spot, but my tolerance to stimulants is lower than yours from what it seems.

A day of extra calories than you're usually used to will also boost you for the next further days; i always notice the same dose of pre workout to give me a better stim effect, when I had more calories than usual the previous day.

Sleep is also a huge factor. If you're constantly sleep deprived, or under normal amounts of sleep. Stimulants just simply won't have their usual effect on you, its something that can only be fixed by sleeping more.

I hope that helps.
    -MAN Sports Representative -
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

www.instagram.com/damonphysique

CLEAN PROTEIN is HERE on bodybuilding.com!

Originally Posted by DamonX View Post
    Hmm, a scoop of nitramine is 175mg caffeine + caffeine tab would made it 375mg. That should be fine, as long as you're not overly stimulated.

For me I've found 1 scoop + half a caffeine tab as my sweet spot, but my tolerance to stimulants is lower than yours from what it seems.

A day of extra calories than you're usually used to will also boost you for the next further days; i always notice the same dose of pre workout to give me a better stim effect, when I had more calories than usual the previous day.

Sleep is also a huge factor. If you're constantly sleep deprived, or under normal amounts of sleep. Stimulants just simply won't have their usual effect on you, its something that can only be fixed by sleeping more.

I hope that helps.
    thank you for the response, I did notice that same effect about food. im eating over my maintenance right now so i know thats covered.

as far as sleep goes this might be a contributing factor for me. I just dont have the time to sleep 8-9 hours a night. I average about 6-6.5 hours total sleep. (im under polyphasic sleep schedule-specifically everyman sleep schedule.)
    I say might because I actually feel more alert when im on this schedule than I do when i only sleep one time 7-8 hours(and no nap) 9+ hours is just not possible due to time constrain.

side nore: I do try to workout first thing in the morning when i can and otherwise usually in the afternoon to be as fresh as possible. I also try to avoid late afternoon and night workout due to stims.