SidEngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool 17 Year old with dreams of getting big

Hey there everyone, I've been working out for 2 years now. Ever since around last year I've set myself on a goal to be a lean and mean 160 pounds, at 6'1. I'm currently at 145ish pounds and have been making great gains throughout the past year. I feel like I have recently hit a plateau, and was wondering if I should start tracking macros, or just force myself to eat more. I guess I would consider myself on a bulk, but the weight I have been gaining seems to be only lean muscle... Somehow. I know I eat enough to bulk up, but I'm not putting on any fat.

As far as my genetics go, I'm almost Identical to my Dad. However, when my Dad was my age he weighed more around 120 at the same height. 20 pounds may not sound like too much. But, on us little guys that 20 pounds makes a massive difference, especially when it's full lean.

I recently starting tracking my workouts via Google spreadsheet. And forcing myself to go up small increments to get stronger.

Also, I was wondering how I could get a guess or read on my BodyFat %, which I imagine is very low.

Where do I stand as a teen bodybuilder?

Thanks everyone!

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You look like you have loads of potential, mate! Force yourself to eat more, you won't gain much fat it looks like. You have to eat big to get big. Best of luck. Id recommend eating ice cream every single day, it's nutritious and delicious and loaded with calories. I wouldn't normally recommend this but you need to grow!

xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    as other guy said you do got potential. decent bicep insertions, arms in general are good, chest is solid, good ab structure, good shoulders to waist ratio. tbh if you go on a intense bulk and get very intense with your workouts. squat/deadlift/bench, squat 2x a week you can get huge/strong.

tbh you got decent genetics.

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea man you def have a great base/structure to work off of and in a few years time you can be a beast!
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eat more, because obviously you can get away with it when you have genetics like that to be shredded normally.

pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looking like you have a killer lean base with some good muscle growth already. I'm thinking this will be similar your 18 month transformation pic man.

sdd.jpg