thatgrayboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatgrayboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatgrayboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatgrayboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatgrayboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatgrayboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatgrayboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatgrayboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatgrayboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatgrayboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatgrayboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cardio and weight gaining

hey guys i have some questions for you. Is it possible that i can gain weight while doing cardio? Recently i just joined the Navy and I'm trying to get in shape for the mile. My height is 5"9 and i weight 145 . Any advice???

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look into Tactical Barbell.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thatgrayboi View Post
    hey guys i have some questions for you. Is it possible that i can gain weight while doing cardio?
    Yes

Recently i just joined the Navy and I'm trying to get in shape for the mile. My height is 5"9 and i weight 145 . Any advice???
    Get in shape for the Navy. Eat to fuel your training
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

thatgrayboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatgrayboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatgrayboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatgrayboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatgrayboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatgrayboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatgrayboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatgrayboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatgrayboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatgrayboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatgrayboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you guys for the fast reply.. ok so how will i need to eat then if I'm running .. ??

VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You can gain weight doing absolutely anything if you eat enough.

magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank you guys for the fast reply.. ok so how will i need to eat then if I'm running .. ??
    just eat calories that you burn running ? preferably from carbs and fats. like another 600-700 calories on top of what you eat now

ok so as far as my running and strength training, how would i rotate them out?? could someone show how i should be doing it ? like run every other or what . sorry for the questions guys!

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ok so as far as my running and strength training, how would i rotate them out?? could someone show how i should be doing it ? like run every other or what . sorry for the questions guys!
    The very inexpensive Tactical Barbell books I recommended to you answers that question and many more that you will probably have.

It's primarily a matter of determining what your priorities are, focus on developing those priorities, but still making time to maintain other areas which may not be a priority but are still important to your overall health and development.