Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omarbibz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What do you think of this routine & diet plan - FOR FEMALE

Hey guys,
    I'm setting up a diet plan and a workout regimen for a female friend of mine. She is 5'6 and weighs 60.8 KG. Her goals are to loose a couple of inches of her thighs and go down to about 58 KG.

This is the diet plan I have set out for her: (Following the 50-30-20 Plan):

Meal one: Breakfast
    1/2 cup oats (29G CARBS, 180 CALS)
    1 small apple (14G CARBS, 56 CALS)
    3 large egg whites (15G PROTEIN)
    TOTAL: 287 Calories

Meal two: Pre-lunch before workout
    Protein shake (24G PROTEIN, 110 CALS)
    1 Banana (20G CARBS, 89 CALS)
    TOTALl 199 Calories

Meal three: After gym
    Chicken breast 6 oz. (54G PROTEIN, 279 CALS)
    Brown rice 100 g (38G CARBS, 111 CALS)
    Mixed vegetables 1 cup (16G CARBS, 90 CALS)
    TOTAL: 590 Calories

Meal four: Snack
    1 Yoghurt (3.5 G PROTEIN, 62 CALS)
    Nuts, cashew 20 g (8.8G FAT, 111 CALS)
    TOTAL: 283 Calories

Meal five: Dinner
    Sweet Potato 100 g (20.3G CARBS, 86 CALS)
    Lean Steak 200 g (48G PROTEIN, 110 CALS)
    Steamed carrots 78 g (6G CARBS, 27 CALS)
    TOTAL: 477 Calories

Meal six: Before Bed
    1 Yoghurt (3.5 G PROTEIN, 62 CALS)

MACRO BREAKDOWN:
    48% Protein - 237 Grams
    33% Carbs - 164 Grams
    18% Fat - 38 Grams

Total calories: 1,835

WORKOUT:
    ----------------

BB Squats 3 x 10 reps
    Hip Thrust 3 x 12 reps
    Walking Lunges 3 x 12 reps
    Deadlift 3 x 8 reps
    Hamstring curl 3 x 10 reps
    Band standing abductions 3 x 12 reps

ABS:
    Since she wanted to focus on getting a flat belly and working on the obliques and lower abs, I've included these:

AB V holds
    Hanging Leg raises
    Reverse Crunches
    Exercise ball leg lifts
    Exercise ball decline plank
    Bench ab v ups

So what do you think, should I change anything?

SpeedIsKey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedIsKey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedIsKey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedIsKey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedIsKey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedIsKey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedIsKey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedIsKey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedIsKey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedIsKey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedIsKey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You might be starving her a bit. That diet plan is like 800 calories below maintenance. Not sure though, I'm not an expert on losing weight lol Also, have her do full body workouts. I understand she wants to lose inches on her thighs and belly but there's really no such thing as losing fat in one specific body part. She might be able to get away though with just doing leg workouts since legs require a lot of energy (thus burning more calories). And the ab workouts will get her defined abs if that's what she's looking for. But like I said, I'd recommend having her exercise as many muscles as possible to prevent imbalances and disproportionality.

I recommend checking this out: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/best...ng_workout.htm