Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1) Why should you win?

I think I should win for a few simple reasons. One is that this is like the perfect stack for me. It's really the only products I'm interested in taking. Protein, pre-workout, and creatine. Currently all I have is protein powder and my brother is sneaky and keeps bumming scoops off me so that will be gone soon too. Another reason I want the stack is because I've recently lost motivation to hit the gym. I've started working full time as an intern and I feel like before I know it I'm going to be an old man with a belly who makes excuses why he can't make it to the gym. "My shoulders no good, my lower back hurts, I don't have the time, I'm too tired after work". Those are some classic excuses my dad gives, and I don't want to fall down that path. I want to snap out of this trend of not hitting the gym asap and really bring back the fire that I had this time last year. I think a supplement stack will help me do that because it will get me back on schedule and routine. I've always felt like there is a direct correlation between my motivation and my supplement usage. I'm a lot more amped to go the gym when I know there's a new preworkout I get to try out or If I know I get the privilege to review a product I've never tried before.

2) Have you tried MyProtein products in the past?

I don't think I have.. probably because once I find something I like I don't want to risk paying for a different product and not liking it. That's why I love the company promotion forums because it gives me an opportunity to try different products/brands without worrying about money. I still pay for it of course: in the form of a well thought out review and feedback. This is a much better form of payment for someone with college loans that still need to be payed off. :P

SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cjdx View Post
    1) Why should you win?

I think I should win for a few simple reasons. One is that this is like the perfect stack for me. It's really the only products I'm interested in taking. Protein, pre-workout, and creatine. Currently all I have is protein powder and my brother is sneaky and keeps bumming scoops off me so that will be gone soon too. Another reason I want the stack is because I've recently lost motivation to hit the gym. I've started working full time as an intern and I feel like before I know it I'm going to be an old man with a belly who makes excuses why he can't make it to the gym. "My shoulders no good, my lower back hurts, I don't have the time, I'm too tired after work". Those are some classic excuses my dad gives, and I don't want to fall down that path. I want to snap out of this trend of not hitting the gym asap and really bring back the fire that I had this time last year. I think a supplement stack will help me do that because it will get me back on schedule and routine. I've always felt like there is a direct correlation between my motivation and my supplement usage. I'm a lot more amped to go the gym when I know there's a new preworkout I get to try out or If I know I get the privilege to review a product I've never tried before.
    I truly resonate with what you said. I'm in a similar boat with my new internship and it's quite easy to entertain the thought of skipping the gym after a long day.

We just have to grind it out and use the gym as therapy

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by necrologic View Post
    1) Why should you win?
    I'm all about honesty so I'll be straight up. I'm not the richest of people so I usually only stick to what I know works for me. I just don't have the kind of dough to go out buying things to see if they work or not. If I win, and happen to enjoy the products you send me then you'll have a new loyal customer. I'll definitely throw you some reviews as well. If you search for my previous logs I did when I was very active in the past you'll see I don't bs anything. I'll definitely be using your product and giving it a chance. It won't be collecting dust in the corner. Although it may be free you'll definitely get a review whether it's optional or not. I'm tying to be active like i used to so winning one thing on here would be a nice boost to my morale. Thank you

No
    If not, why?
    To be honest this is the first time I've heard of your brand.
    Great entry! We'd love to see a review on the products if you're selected!

I definitely find that staying active in the Bodybuilding forums gives me the extra motivation in my personal life.

Keep killin' it!

Originally Posted by Manowar11 View Post
    1. Why should I win?

I just ran out of my last bag I bought

2. Have you tried MyProtein products in the past? If not, why?

I've had the impact whey, micellar casein, and creatine mono, all top knotch products. I was looking extensively just today at proteins and nothing touches My Protein for the price and quality. Most everything is amino spiked, uses fake sweeteners, artificial colors, and other crap. My Protein uses nothing but the good stuff.
    They don't waste time with fancy labels and hiring big name fitness names to sell sub-par products, they put everything into the quality, and that shows. They aren't dominating #1 all over Labdoor for nothing!
    Running out of protein is a great reason to be selected! hahaha. Thanks for the continued support!

Best of luck!
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let's keep the entries coming in!

oconns28 is a name known to all. (+5000) oconns28 is a name known to all. (+5000) oconns28 is a name known to all. (+5000) oconns28 is a name known to all. (+5000) oconns28 is a name known to all. (+5000) oconns28 is a name known to all. (+5000) oconns28 is a name known to all. (+5000) oconns28 is a name known to all. (+5000) oconns28 is a name known to all. (+5000) oconns28 is a name known to all. (+5000) oconns28 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1. Why should I win?

I've had the impact whey, micellar casein, and creatine mono, all top knotch products. I was looking extensively just today at proteins and nothing touches My Protein for the price and quality. Most everything is amino spiked, uses fake sweeteners, artificial colors, and other crap. My Protein uses nothing but the good stuff.
    They don't waste time with fancy labels and hiring big name fitness names to sell sub-par products, they put everything into the quality, and that shows. They aren't dominating #1 all over Labdoor for nothing!

hahaha oh no that is the worst! I hate when I even get below half. I start thinking about what protein I'll get next. Do I stay with the same or try something new? Any good sales? Then the tub starts to get closer to 1/4 and then I worry how much longer do I have before I run out!! Oh man it gets stressful! lol
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170515851

MuscleTech Supporter

Manowar11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manowar11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manowar11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manowar11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manowar11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manowar11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manowar11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manowar11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manowar11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manowar11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manowar11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by oconns28 View Post
    hahaha oh no that is the worst! I hate when I even get below half. I start thinking about what protein I'll get next. Do I stay with the same or try something new? Any good sales? Then the tub starts to get closer to 1/4 and then I worry how much longer do I have before I run out!! Oh man it gets stressful! lol
    Tell me about it! I had to run out to the store and get "another" brand to hold me over for now, have my fingers crossed on this contest!
    ***AARP crew***
    ***Lt. Com of the imperial order 66 army crew***

Originally Posted by oconns28 View Post
    Haha, I usually load more chicken (or another protein source) to hold me over until an order comes in

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1) Why should you win?

I don't think I have.. probably because once I find something I like I don't want to risk paying for a different product and not liking it. That's why I love the company promotion forums because it gives me an opportunity to try different products/brands without worrying about money. I still pay for it of course: in the form of a well thought out review and feedback. This is a much better form of payment for someone with college loans that still need to be payed off. :P
    Nothing like the feeling of trying a new PRE product! & I know that Mypre will help give you that extra kick in the gym.

I know the feeling of hitting some points when motivation can be hard, but keep with it! The feeling of dominating a workout and the results that come from it are just to great!

Great entry & wish you the best!
    Fuel Your Ambition!

kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Interesting entries so far guys Let's get some more in. Remember, creativity is a major key
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand

Fuel Your Ambition!

Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SkyFlight23 View Post
    I truly resonate with what you said. I'm in a similar boat with my new internship and it's quite easy to entertain the thought of skipping the gym after a long day.

We just have to grind it out and use the gym as therapy
    Exactly haha. I have the mental struggle every single day after the gym where the devil on my shoulder tries finding reasons why today shouldn't be a gym day. Good luck to both of us fighting that mentality. Also, good luck on your internship!

Originally Posted by Heizz View Post
    Nothing like the feeling of trying a new PRE product!
    Thanks man. And yeah, on top of trying a new PRE I haven't been on a PRE in months so the next PRE I try is really going to knock my socks off.

Exactly haha. I have the mental struggle every single day after the gym where the devil on my shoulder tries finding reasons why today shouldn't be a gym day. Good luck to both of us fighting that mentality. Also, good luck on your internship!
    You too man!
    Lack of time is a lack of responsibility

MOAR ENTRIES

Who wants this STACK?!?!?!

Fuel Your Ambition!

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. i want them shredz, my protein better provide them. gotta get ppl miring and asking how u got dem shredz.

2. on a serious note. i tried impact whey and creatine, both unflavored and flavored versions, vanilla is great, cinnamon is great, mocha is great, choch a bit too plain but if u add it to your oats or something like that its amazing. In Croatia where im from My Protein is not well known but they are surely getting their market share, at least in my house as im mostly buying their products.

stay safe boyos
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

Surprised there aren't more entries. Awesome stack guys! Get in on this.

oconns28 is a name known to all. (+5000) oconns28 is a name known to all. (+5000) oconns28 is a name known to all. (+5000) oconns28 is a name known to all. (+5000) oconns28 is a name known to all. (+5000) oconns28 is a name known to all. (+5000) oconns28 is a name known to all. (+5000) oconns28 is a name known to all. (+5000) oconns28 is a name known to all. (+5000) oconns28 is a name known to all. (+5000) oconns28 is a name known to all. (+5000)

MOAR ENTRIES

I would please! I hope all my fellow Canadians had a great long weekend and I hope all the US friends in here have a great 4th of July!

MuscleTech Supporter

Originally Posted by Budjola View Post

2. on a serious note. i tried impact whey and creatine, both unflavored and flavored versions, vanilla is great, cinnamon is great, mocha is great, choch a bit too plain but if u add it to your oats or something like that its amazing. In Croatia where im from My Protein is not well known but they are surely getting their market share, at least in my house as im mostly buying their products.

stay safe boyos
    haha thanks man!
    We appreciate your support in Croatia

Originally Posted by Budjola View Post
    1. i want them shredz, my protein better provide them. gotta get ppl miring and asking how u got dem shredz.

stay safe boyos
    HAHA.

Awesome entry.

It's all about them GAINS for tha SUMMER.
    Fuel Your Ambition!

Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1) Why should you win?

I'm always looking to expand the variety of products/brands I've tried. Especially from friends, IG followers etc. I get numerous questions frequently asking for supplement recommendations and such. I always recommend first having their exercise/nutrition in check first before suggesting any supplements to them, but I do like to be able to give good recommendations based on having tried many. I also just noticed the ImpactWhey has a ton of amazing sounding flavors honestly haha. I'm always down for more flavor options than simple old vanilla or chocolate like many do, I like the creativity. Just want to expand variety of supps I've tried not only for my personal benefit but also to help give others good, quality recommendations.

Also MyProtein sponsors Rob Lipsett who is one of my favorite Youtubers' haha.

If not, why?

I have not tried any MyProtein products in the past before. Mainly because I typically order my supplements from US based vendors and usually just stick to only a couple companies I really like. But, then again I never realized how many flavor options the Impact Whey has lol.

Good luck everybody!
    Nationally Qualified NPC Men's Physique CCompetitor
    One Rep Max PR's at 142lb bodyweight
    Squat- 350lbs
    Deadlift- 405lbs
    Bench Press- 265lbs
    Instagram: @jaycoffell

gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000) gr8dan3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    MyProtein back at it again with the crazy promos. I'll bite!

1) I'm going to use the same reason why I should win as I did when you guys asked in a promo a few months back (which I didn't win haha!). I'm on a mad summer bulk, trying to put weight back on steadily while staying as lean as possible, and these sups would provide some great support. Despite not winning the last stack promo, I'm already up 8 lbs since May with no intention of slowing down.

2) I've tried the impact whey and iso 97 (both mix great and taste great), my-pre (at 2 scoops it's the BEST pre-workout I've ever had, and I'm not just saying that for brownie points) and the sugar free syrups (butterscotch flavor is out of this world).

Especially pumped on this one because I need the my-pre back in my life. Would love to do a longer review on it because I've tried so many pre's and I honestly think it is underrated and also under-reviewed.

In any case, thanks for another great opportunity! Good luck everyone.

Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000)

MOAR ENTRIES

I would LOVE this stack!

1) Why should you win?

This is the perfect stack.
    Straight forward. Covers the bases. Perfect for making GAINZ!
    This would be an excellent stack to supercharge my training and recovery this summer!

YEP!
    Absolutely love the MyProtein Protein Brownies!
    I have also tried several flavors of the protein powder with the chocolate brownie being my absolute favorite!

Would love the opportunity to try some more MyProtein products and put this stack to good use!
    If not, why?
    Hyper-Gro Log Thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166103841
    Trutein S'mores Review Thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166022311
    Store Reviews - http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/search/?q=Blake2732&search-submit=+&category=review

ART13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello,
    I think I should win because I have a huge motivation to get back in shape and Im a little overweight now, so this would be a little boost for me on my way to transform my body.
    I've never used this product before maybe because it wasn't advertised like a big companies and what i mean by that is that they are everywhere , so its easy to get it.

kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. Why should I win?

You're right about that. We at MyProtein use nothing but high quality ingredients to give our customers the best they possibly get in order to perform at their best
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand

Fuel Your Ambition!

Originally Posted by Alaskaaa View Post
    1) Why should you win?

I'm always looking to expand the variety of products/brands I've tried. Especially from friends, IG followers etc. I get numerous questions frequently asking for supplement recommendations and such. I always recommend first having their exercise/nutrition in check first before suggesting any supplements to them, but I do like to be able to give good recommendations based on having tried many. I also just noticed the ImpactWhey has a ton of amazing sounding flavors honestly haha. I'm always down for more flavor options than simple old vanilla or chocolate like many do, I like the creativity. Just want to expand variety of supps I've tried not only for my personal benefit but also to help give others good, quality recommendations.

I like you already. A lot of beginners tend to be warped up in the mindset of "supplements will do all the work" - which is completely false.

I'm glad you have the bolded mindset.

Originally Posted by gr8dan3 View Post

2) I've tried the impact whey and iso 97 (both mix great and taste great), my-pre (at 2 scoops it's the BEST pre-workout I've ever had, and I'm not just saying that for brownie points) and the sugar free syrups (butterscotch flavor is out of this world).

Especially pumped on this one because I need the my-pre back in my life. Would love to do a longer review on it because I've tried so many pre's and I honestly think it is underrated and also under-reviewed.

In any case, thanks for another great opportunity! Good luck everyone.
    We would love to see an extended supplement review on MyPre

Originally Posted by Alaskaaa View Post
    1) Why should you win?

If not, why?

I have not tried any MyProtein products in the past before. Mainly because I typically order my supplements from US based vendors and usually just stick to only a couple companies I really like. But, then again I never realized how many flavor options the Impact Whey has lol.

Good luck everybody!
    TONS of IMPACT WHEY flavors!!!

Glad to see that you ensure people have their diet in check before looking at what supplementation can help. That is always the step that most people skip, and they jump right to supplementation without knowing the amount of calories/macros they should be targeting.

Keep spreading the knowledge! Best of luck!
    Fuel Your Ambition!

Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alaskaaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SkyFlight23 View Post
    I like you already. A lot of beginners tend to be warped up in the mindset of "supplements will do all the work" - which is completely false.

I'm glad you have the bolded mindset.
    TONS of IMPACT WHEY flavors!!!

Glad to see that you ensure people have their diet in check before looking at what supplementation can help. That is always the step that most people skip, and they jump right to supplementation without knowing the amount of calories/macros they should be targeting.

Keep spreading the knowledge! Best of luck!
    Exactly! They do what they exactly are supposed to which is to 'supplement' the training/nutrition that you should hopefully already be correctly doing.
    Nationally Qualified NPC Men's Physique CCompetitor
    One Rep Max PR's at 142lb bodyweight
    Squat- 350lbs
    Deadlift- 405lbs
    Bench Press- 265lbs
    Instagram: @jaycoffell

Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    5 more days.

5 MOAR DAYS!!!!!

Originally Posted by Bruins10 View Post
    5 more days.

5 MOAR DAYS!!!!!
    2 lucky winners!

Let's keep the solid entries rolling!

lilanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. Why I should win: I am a lightweight female powerlifter who has national/world open records in 2 drug-tested federations in two different weight classes. I train and buy supplements with the intention of becoming as powerful in the 3 powerlifting movements as possible, while also trying to remain healthy and lean. I am always eager to try new supplements, as I am very analytical about both my training and nutrition. Moreover, since I have competed in powerlifting for 3 years, I can provide a unique perspective when reviewing the MyProtein products, especially in terms of how the products affect explosive weight training progress.

2. Have I tried MyProtein before: I have not tried MyProtein products in the past. This is simply because I currently use a different pre-workout supplement line that has been successful for me, and have not had much time to purchase a variety of other supplements. However, I know other powerlifters who have used MyProtein products, and speak very well of the brand. Hearing their reviews of MyProtein has made me very curious about trying the products!!

Thanks!

Anj

Wow there are a lot of great entries! It would be awesome to be selected out of all these very deserving people! I'd also be happy to do the reviews!

Good luck everyone!

MuscleTech Supporter

abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why should I win? Well I have about 4 scoops left of my protein. No one should have to go a day without protein! I started my weight loss journey about 2 years ago. I was a thick 295lbs, playing football for my university. Now I'm hovering around 220lbs. The easiest key to hunger management was always protein. Protein shakes, protein snacks, anything with protein fueled and filled me. Cutting down I'm always feeling little less energy, and this pre-workout help maintain that energy, focus and drive through my training sessions! Loosing muscle is always an issue when dropping weight. I've lost a considerable amount of strength, but supplementing creatine has helped in maintaining how dense my muscle is. These are the reasons I should win!

I have tried the MyProtein protein a little over a year ago. Strawberry if I recall. Was delicious! That's why I can turn down this opportunity!