RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cutting and 15-17lb off of goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLPp...ature=youtu.be

stats are 5'9" 197lb current. Down from 232Lb. I have been on a 2 month break from lifting any weights and been just doing body weight exercises to maintain. Zero supplements and nothing but whole cooked foods.

Would like to know opinions of my muscle insertions belly shapes as to weather or not I should seriously pursue this bodybuilding thing. Right now I am just focused on gymnastic type athletics with a bit of track and field thrown in.

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You def look like you have a good base so props to that! Whether you should pursue bodybuilding is something you need to decide for yourself but I think you would look awesome if you continued to cut to 180ish
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.