James679 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help with asymmetrical physique/contractions

As you can see, my right pec is smaller but the lat is larger. I stick to Dumbbells whenever I do anything chest and I have a really hard time getting the same contraction in my right pec like I get in the left. I'll even do them individually and slowly to make sure I can fully focus but no luck. Also I can't contract the right side of my core like I can with the left. I can't get a good squeeze in the rhomoids or mid/lower traps. I also feel like going about my life doing random normal actions, my right lay flares out to do these things. Something as simple as washing my hands I have my arm flare our while the left is straight ahead. Now when it comes to the left side of my body, I ran into trouble contracting the left shoulder due to an injury but that's gotten better, I also have a harder time contracting my triceps and my upper lats but no problem in the chest or biceps whatsoever. Also want to mention that whenever I do deadlifts, I grip the same with each hands. So anyone have any idea what could be going on?
    Attached Images