Thread: MMA physique

bjones870 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MMA physique

So I've recently started training MMA 4 days a week. I'm curious to know what kind of diet I'll need to eat, as most of what I've read on here has to do with gaining mass, I'm more concerned with strength and keeping down the size as opposed to just being huge. Also, what workout routine do any of you recommend? I know cardio based for endurance. Any lifting program you recommend?

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you want to look like an MMA fighter, research their diet. tons of advice out there.

Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can still use IIFYM to keep your weight in check, you will only need to adjust the ratio's a little bit. As far as losing or gaining weight..it all comes down to performance and what weight class you are going to compete in (if you are planning to compete)
    As for a lifting program goes, I would recommend WS4SB3 or a different upper-lower. As a brazilian jiu-jitsu fighter I tried a full body split, but noticed quickly that I couldn't recover properly when hitting a body part 3 times a week + training jiu jitsu 4 times a week. Therefor I recommend an upper-lower done 3 days a week where you simply alternate upper and lower. Focus on compound lifts and don't get caught up too much into isolation exercises.

I need about tree fiddy davisj3537's Avatar
    davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    If you don't want to get bigger then don't eat in a calorie surplus. Any full body program would be good IMO. 2xweek maybe.
    Experience, not just theory

VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Please define MMA physique. Do you mean a body similar to Roy Nelson or Hector Lombard? An MMA physique might be the condition best suited for your strengths in the sport, and a weight you can be your strongest and have the best mobility to compliment your style.

gwilacuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwilacuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwilacuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwilacuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwilacuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwilacuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwilacuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwilacuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwilacuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwilacuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gwilacuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=VIsland;1449710853]Please define MMA physique. Do you mean a body similar to Roy Nelson or Hector Lombard? LMAO