Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down Wtf got pulled over by a cop today warning:long,cliffs

Cliffs at bottom

Was omw to work running late, was speeding. Cop pulls up behind me and I know I fukt up.

He flashes me down.

Pullover and I turn off the car. Roll up my sleeves, put my hand on the steering wheel. Roll down both my windows.

Me: "how you doing officer"

Cop:"hands were I can see them"

Ok......

Cop:"license and insurance"

Me *point to pocket*

"My wallet is in my pocket "

Cop: "go ahead"

Hand him my license and tell him "my insurance is in the glove box" he gives me a nod.

I reach for it

Cop:"DON'T REACH"

*HE HAS HIS HANDS ON HIS PISTOL*

not going to lie I got a little booty tight

I freeze and keep my hands up

He tells me to step out of my car, and puts me in cuffs for "his and my protection". Pats me down and takes my wallet.

Never complained or was loud. I sat on the curve while he ran my paperwork.

"Anything I need to know about what's in that car?"

Wtf

"Uhhh.no..no sir"

Cop: "why are you so nervous?"

Wtf this isn't happening

Me: "just nervous sir" (probably was not the most eloquent thing to say)

Cop:"do you mind if I search your vehicle?"

Me:" I would prefer you didn't *pause*
    but yeahh sure"

He rummages through my car, and after a bit he comes back and says "what's this"

It's baggy of my vitamins/fiber/supps

I know what this looks like

"Just some supplements sir"

Cop:"supplements?, these don't look like no supplements"

He goes to his trunk with the baggy, spends like 15 minutes doing idk what. He comes back and goes on the radio in his car. Can't hear what's he is saying.

I'm on the curb freaking out. Never had anything like this happen before.

It's been like 30 minutes now. And work is calling. I get up and walks towards his car. Going to ask if it's OK to call my job and let then I'm going to be late. Keep in mind I'm still cuffed in the heat.

He gets out and says"Stay on the curb brother"

Huh

A few more minutes go by and he finally comes back and uncuffs me (them ****s were tight af srs no wonder criminals complain about them)

He gives me back my waller/paperwork.

"This is the situation brother, a description matching you for a car theft is out. It's a generic description we both know that. I'm going to let you off with a warning on the speeding and the backlight, and you'll be on your way"

Didn't even know my back light was out.

Wtf brahs I always defend cops on the misc. I think there doing a hard job with a few people ruining the image.

But this experience has legit made me do a 180

Cliffs

Op got stopped, frisked, searched, detained for almost a hour. Because of a generic description
    "I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all... They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to."

thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh and he kept my baggy! Lmao
    "I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all... They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to."

jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never let them search you!

You should have said no, then if he hasn't already given you a ticket ask him if you are being detained or are free to go.

Then shut the fuark up.
    Brosplit Crew
    Richstrong Crew
    "Lol half natty of piss." - Quadfecta

wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cliffs: cop did his job
    "classic Miscer dilemma...

where to spend our money?....

Cheap hooker vs. Nintendo 3DS" -- Chikbrah

charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    don't let that piece of **** go through your stuff. dude sounds like a **** head. **** him
    Rog crew
    TB Lightning

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like you were being belligerent and a serious threat. Thank your lucky stars you didn't get pepper sprayed
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Registered User DicedPineapples's Avatar
    DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DicedPineapples is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wollo7 View Post
    cliffs: cop did his job
    what?

telling someone it's ok for them to reach in their glove to get their insurance and then cuffing/detaining them and conducting a search because they reached in their glove to get their insurance is not "doing their job"

that being said, OP dun goof'd by consenting to a search
    Liverpool FC – YNWA
    New York City FC

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cliffs:
    -op broke 2 laws and got pulled over
    -officer legally profiled you
    -he still let you off without even a fixit ticket for two violations

Sounds fukin chill to me
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

Registered User captainpolution's Avatar
    captainpolution is just really nice. (+1000) captainpolution is just really nice. (+1000) captainpolution is just really nice. (+1000) captainpolution is just really nice. (+1000) captainpolution is just really nice. (+1000) captainpolution is just really nice. (+1000) captainpolution is just really nice. (+1000) captainpolution is just really nice. (+1000) captainpolution is just really nice. (+1000) captainpolution is just really nice. (+1000) captainpolution is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jacobcmurphy View Post
    Never let those fuarkers search you!

You should have said no, then if he hasn't already given you a ticket ask him if you are being detained or are free to go.

Then shut the fuark up.
    This right here. You messed up OP.
    WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is why
    Last edited by KENKONG; 06-24-2016 at 08:43 AM.
    NJ Crew

Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Sounds like you were being belligerent and a serious threat. Thank your lucky stars you didn't get pepper sprayed
    I never talked backed to him and was very aware of my hands man. Wtf

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by strengthgained View Post
    Cliffs:
    -op broke 2 laws and got pulled over
    -officer legally profiled you
    -he still let you off without even a fixit ticket for two violations

Sounds fukin chill to me
    This

I guarantee OP doesn't make $100 an hour at work for the hour he was detained and wages lost that hour.

He should have at minimum been given a speeding ticket.

You actually got a pretty good deal here OP, being serious
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Turn off your car and lock your hands on the wheel , roll window down before cop gets there. Don't move your hands until he asked for the Id. You will have no problem

Yafassihim is just really nice. (+1000) Yafassihim is just really nice. (+1000) Yafassihim is just really nice. (+1000) Yafassihim is just really nice. (+1000) Yafassihim is just really nice. (+1000) Yafassihim is just really nice. (+1000) Yafassihim is just really nice. (+1000) Yafassihim is just really nice. (+1000) Yafassihim is just really nice. (+1000) Yafassihim is just really nice. (+1000) Yafassihim is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thetrebel View Post
    Oh and he kept my baggy! Lmao
    He kept your supplements ? wtf

Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao "generic description" sure.
    Keep rep trading out of your sig line miss

Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    This

I guarantee OP doesn't make $100 an hour at work for the hour he was detained and wages lost that hour.

He should have at minimum been given a speeding ticket.

You actually got a pretty good deal here OP, being serious
    I guess I can see that point of view honestly. He could have given me the tickets.

But maybe I'm not conveying it well enough. He was super aggro from the get go. Never experienced anything like this before man. And I was on the curb on busy street for almost an hour.

Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I read you defend cops.

I'm laughing. Are you on our side now?

Originally Posted by Azrairc View Post
    Turn off your car and lock your hands on the wheel , roll window down before cop gets there. Don't move your hands until he asked for the Id. You will have no problem
    I followed this 100%

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by msharingan View Post
    This is why I stopped keeping my insurance card and registration in my glove box - the second you reach for it the pigs will say it was dark and it looked like you were reaching for a weapon. BOOM handcuffs sitting on the side of the road like a criminal for no fuckin reason.

Make a copy and keep it in your wallet. Ask for your citation so you can be on your way.
    But then they will claim "he was acting nervous and made a fast aggressive movement to his side as if he was pulling a illegal firearm". And the jury acquits and your dead.all because you reached for your wallet.

Its a lose lose lol. Cops are a total joke nowadays.

Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Because of a generic description
    no, this is just what they tell you when they know you could press charges for violating your rights, but they want you to think it's legal so you won't pursue an expensive ass lawyer to find out.

This is literally the life of a minority.

I went to go running on some bike trails near me and was stretching next to my car, cop rolls up and says "there have been break ins in the area and I need to run your information"

Not even in my car and he asks for my car insurance, just lmfao.
    He sat in his car running my chit thru the system for like 10 minutes.

He didn't stop anyone else who was there to question them, only me.

I've gotten pulled over before for clearly dodging potholes/sewer covers, and i've gotten pulled over simply for driving late at night.
    They ask me to incriminate myself "Have you been drinking? Are there drugs in the car?"
    It's phukking bs.

Fact is, they know minorities are more likely to be poor and can't afford to defend their rights.
    At the same time, they know people in poverty are more likely to be criminals, so they just triple their efforts on minorities.

Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1.) Don't speed. Depending on how far you work, most commutes are 13 miles. Speeding 10-15 over will save you roughly only 5 minutes.
    2.) Always carry insurance card in your wallet.
    3.) Get a Dash Cam
    4.) Before a cop even open his mouth, greet him with "Hi officer. How may I help you?" and a smile. This throws them off every time.

I normally have time to waste, so I would have refused a car search. This will make him detain you, but not "arrest" you. During the frisk, I just would announce that I don't consent to this search.

In the end, because I didn't co-operate with the thugs command, I would have gotten the tickets.
    I'm not blessed with riches, but I am rich with blessings.
    Thank you, LORD, my God.
    IG: Tuksonrider

CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah fukin retarded chit.

few years ago me and my buddy were chilling at the local mall sitting outside on some steps after we had just got done eating at the food court; a pair of officers approach us all cautionary and start asking us our names; what we were doing there at the mall etc.. they started getting all hostile with us like they thought we were lying to them or somechit, we were trying to find out why they were harassing us and they finally let slip that they had a tip that some guys were being hostile toward other shoppers and just because we were sitting on the steps they were ready to handcuff us, just lol

chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Azrairc View Post
    also put your keys on the roof of your car. cop friend of mine told me to do that if i get pulled over. makes them feel safer or some chit
    Acne Laser Surgery: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170189721&page=1&highlight=acne+laser+treatment

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I guess I can see that point of view honestly. He could have given me the tickets.

But maybe I'm not conveying it well enough. He was super aggro from the get go. Never experienced anything like this before man. And I was on the curb on busy street for almost an hour.
    I know there's a lot of cops like that. A lot of the time, like in your case where there's a potential serious crime, they lean on you extra hard to see signs of guilt

Imagine if you had stolen the car and he started getting jittery. Instantly you would too, even more so. Boom.
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you didn't want him searching your car, then you should've just said no. Pretty simple.

Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hind sight is always 20/20, but that sounded shady as hell. He was looking for a reason to search your vehicle and he was going to try to figure out how to do it any way possible. Sometimes police get it in their head that you're "suspicious" and they don't want to give up.

You did a lot of the right things, until you gave him the go-ahead to search your vehicle. "but, but, if you're innocent, you shouldn't worry about anything and just allow it". Bullchit. It's your right to privacy and your right to not be harassed.
    One party system; Most Republicans are Democrats, but no Democrats are Republicans.
    Hayek and Mises were right; they're all socialists.
    "To Call something fair or unfair is a subjective value judgment and not liable to any verification" Ludwig Von Mises

Originally Posted by Tuksonrider View Post
    1.) Don't speed. Depending on how far you work, most commutes are 13 miles. Speeding 10-15 over will save you roughly only 5 minutes.
    2.) Always carry insurance card in your wallet.
    3.) Get a Dash Cam
    4.) Before a cop even open his mouth, greet him with "Hi officer. How may I help you?" and a smile. This throws them off every time.

I normally have time to waste, so I would have refused a car search. This will make him detain you, but not "arrest" you. During the frisk, I just would announce that I don't consent to this search.

In the end, because I didn't co-operate with the thugs command, I would have gotten the tickets.

Good advice mane srs

Only thing I want to add, is that I was super nice/compliment the whole time. Never got angry or talked back.

msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So much for innocent till proven guilty.
    NJ Crew

Originally Posted by strengthgained View Post
    I know there's a lot of cops like that. A lot of the time, like in your case where there's a potential serious crime, they lean on you extra hard to see signs of guilt

Imagine if you had stolen the car and he started getting jittery. Instantly you would too, even more so. Boom.
    I remember reading what a cop wrote one time and basically their are two type of cops, the regular ones and "the provokers/fighters" who always make the situation worse, cause a scene and always wanna fight. The other cops always just look away and do their own chit.

So just hope somebody is recording and lots of witnesses if a jagoff cop is dealing with you because it might save your ass from the lowlife cop trying to claim everything in the book and also beat ur ass..ect lmao