Page 237 of 237 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237
Results 7,081 to 7,086 of 7086
    Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by GeneralSerpant View Post
    I just pay attention to the music at the gym?
    The gym I go to allows you to connect via your phone and change the music which was fun for a while when it accommodated music I like. Now what I used to play has been wiped from the system and I took that personally especially since 99% of people have headphones on.

Only music that induces testicular atrophy is allowed which is easily the worst part of the commercial gym experience for me but I've since turned it into a positive. I dislike it so much it actually gives me a boost on heavy sets so I have to thank them for that.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    The gym I go to allows you to connect via your phone and change the music which was fun for a while when it accommodated music I like. Now what I used to play has been wiped from the system and I took that personally especially since 99% of people have headphones on.

Only music that induces testicular atrophy is allowed which is easily the worst part of the commercial gym experience for me but I've since turned it into a positive. I dislike it so much it actually gives me a boost on heavy sets so I have to thank them for that.
    I've never heard of such an interactive musical experience at a gym of all places. What a novel idea.

Another thing I like to do every now and then is pay attention to all the exercises I easily brush aside because of some straining anxiety. There's always just this garden variety of stuff I got complacent hammering for too long and can easily dismiss and think of something else that needs to be done. Finding a practical weight to revert to to relearn the exercise is another novel idea I feel, and it can take up a good amount of time throughout the workout.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've never heard of such an interactive musical experience at a gym of all places. What a novel idea.
    When I trained at Powerhouse Gym in Toronto in the late 80's/early 90's they would allow members to bring in cassettes of music and they would play them.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    When I trained at Powerhouse Gym in Toronto in the late 80's/early 90's they would allow members to bring in cassettes of music and they would play them.
    Not a bad gig for up and coming bands.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    The good old days.

Column on the left is what plays 24/7 in there. Couldn't tell you who any of them are but most people in the gym are wearing headphones so they're probably not listening to it. On the right is an example of making the most of what they had in the system before it was all deleted. I train at night when only a handful of people come in and they're all wearing headphones. Was fun while it lasted.

It's weird how we can live somewhere beautiful and always be looking to travel somewhere else.

2 hours away. I'm always in search of mountains and snow but this is paradise. That underwater footage really is something.