Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Massive STEM vs. Trades Thread. (Dumping Ground for Garbage)(srs)

Im home by 1-2pm Construction, feels good man $72/h

Wake up at like 5am, out the door within 20 minutes, no need to shower till I get home since everybody else did the same thing.

ExTrAkT is a name known to all. (+5000) ExTrAkT is a name known to all. (+5000) ExTrAkT is a name known to all. (+5000) ExTrAkT is a name known to all. (+5000) ExTrAkT is a name known to all. (+5000) ExTrAkT is a name known to all. (+5000) ExTrAkT is a name known to all. (+5000) ExTrAkT is a name known to all. (+5000) ExTrAkT is a name known to all. (+5000) ExTrAkT is a name known to all. (+5000) ExTrAkT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Peasantfighter View Post
    in 2 read comments by delusional student miscers who's mommies still wipe their ass but they'll be on £100k + all the perks when they graduate

you guys crack me up. srs.
    Every ****ing post you make I agree with wtf - Tried to rep you like 5 times already

lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bromance View Post
    Op guess what happens when youre a smart tradesman with good work ethic amongst the common PoS that works in these trades? You get compensated well because companies appreciate your work and other tradesmen call you first for sidework help.

Brb $500 in 2-3 hours of work on a saturday for simply helping a guy with his side job.

Edit: and by the way, when i go out on service calls to these upscale neighborhoods, your wives look at me like a greek god whenever i fix whatever their problem is.
    Another perk of working in this industry. Electrical problem? Call up an electrician buddy and grab a case of beer. They come over and fix the problem. Buy a place that needs work? Carpenter comes over... have a few beer while renoing the place.

Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ctownballer04 View Post
    You do realize that currencies trade in a market and there are rates that currencies pairs are exchanged at? The amount of money you referenced is damn near 50% higher than anything mentioned ITT.
    Forget the currency, just habit typing the £.

My point still stands.
    B: 242lbs
    S: 315lbs
    D: 330lbs

lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dbluevette View Post
    I've worked in both areas. Was a tradesman, structural/refinery designer CAD draftsman. Then finished school and received my engineering degree. I worked my way through the ranks so to speak. Let me tell you about tradesmen. My best friends are tradesmen. These guys are straight forward thinkers and workers. They don't try to stab you in the back like other sneaky college graduate professionals in the field. They are loyal and will give you the shirt of their back. The backbone of America. When I'm sitting in meetings with both the STEM peeps and veteran Tradesmen I am way more inclined to listen to the advice of the veteran tradesman over the advice from the right out of college "entitled know it all" personality kid. Those college grads are clowns and have no idea how the real world works.
    We take care of our own that is for sure. Been on jobs where family issues come up and someone cant work for a bit. We always do 50/50 draws. $20 a card and usually 500+ cards sold. $5k for person in need and then $5k for the winner. Usually the winner will take half of their winnings and give that to the person also.
    The craziest I've heard is on some of the really big sites where the prize pool gets over $100k (these sites are 10k+ people). You get a duffle bag of cash to bring home with you. lol

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you sound like a beta
    Redskins•O's•Wizards

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This notion of; well someones gotta be a ditch digger, we can't all be white collar workers" is fine, but the whole point is, do YOU want to volunteer to be that ditch digger your whole life?

Originally Posted by Dan916 View Post
    Im home by 1-2pm Construction, feels good man $72/h

Wake up at like 5am, out the door within 20 minutes, no need to shower till I get home since everybody else did the same thing.
    All of that sounds pretty awesome because you're young but when you're in your 50's do you really want to be doing that kind of hard labor? When you get older, you get injured easier and when you get injured it takes longer to recover. Yeah it pays a lot and thats how they trap you. I'd rather take a pay cut working indoors than make 15-20k more but plagued with muscle joint and back issues.

and sure you can injure your back sitting all day in an office, but not all offices are the same. For example, we have traditional chairs, but we also have Bosu Balls that we can sit on, or if I feel like standing I can adjust the entire desk to be torso height so I can work while standing. Oh, and whether its pelting hail outside or a hellish heatwave rolling through the streets, I get to drive my car into a parking garage, and walk into a 74 degree office every day I clock in.
    Last edited by Maestro; 06-06-2016 at 11:39 AM.

Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If the world/technology collapsed, all you techie non lifting *******s would be out of a job. Being in a skilled trade means that you possess a skill that people page huge money for. It has value...whereas 100 years ago no one cared about techies. If it all goes away tomorrow, guess who will continue making money, and guess who will be homeless. / thread.
    This fool's running a Honda 2000
    O|||||||O Misc Jeep Crew O|||||||O
    30 Year Old Boomer Crew
    Just lol at officels *Tradie Crew*
    Grumpy Old Married Guy Crew

Unyq is just really nice. (+1000) Unyq is just really nice. (+1000) Unyq is just really nice. (+1000) Unyq is just really nice. (+1000) Unyq is just really nice. (+1000) Unyq is just really nice. (+1000) Unyq is just really nice. (+1000) Unyq is just really nice. (+1000) Unyq is just really nice. (+1000) Unyq is just really nice. (+1000) Unyq is just really nice. (+1000)
    ****ing love these threads, lol. really brings out the butt-hurt in people

Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    This notion of; well someones gotta be a ditch digger, we can't all be white collar workers" is fine, but the whole point is, do YOU want to volunteer to be that ditch digger your whole life?

All of that sounds pretty awesome because you're young but when you're in your 50's do you really want to be doing that kind of hard labor? When you get older, you get injured easier and when you get injured it takes longer to recover. Yeah it pays a lot and thats how they trap you. I'd rather take a pay cut working indoors than make 15-20k more but plagued with muscle joint and back issues.
    If after a few years of work you are still always on the tools you are just a worker. Its the same thing with any field. There are people that will basically stay as a worker their entire career. The smart people with leadership qualities get noticed and dont touch tools anymore. I've been on two jobs now where the guy running the entire job were in their mid-late 20's. If they keep on moving up they will be retiring early. If they actually stick with it for 25 years their pensions are massive. The one district super a job I was on had been working for the company for just short of 25 years they were flying him in from Texas every few weeks. His pension was going to be around $250k a year. Between salary and bonus's he was over $300k a year for sure. Tons of responsibilities though considering the size and amount of people on that job.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jms89 View Post
    If the world/technology collapsed, all you techie non lifting *******s would be out of a job. Being in a skilled trade means that you possess a skill that people page huge money for. It has value...whereas 100 years ago no one cared about techies. If it all goes away tomorrow, guess who will continue making money, and guess who will be homeless. / thread.
    Actually, I do lift, but its only when I want to, and not when i'm fatigued or sick, and if i'm at the gym and get injured I get to take time off to heal myself while the guy that gets injured on a blue-collar job still has to go in to work the next day exacerbating his injuries. Also, I work in healthcare. I double majored in Biochem and botany, (and i'm CPR certified) so even in a world without manufactured drugs i'd still know how to use plants for medicinal use, so i'd still be useful in a post-apocalyptic world.

Actually, I do lift. and if i'm at the gym and get injured I get to take time off to heal myself while the guy that gets injured on the job still has to go in to work the next day exacerbating his injuries. Also, I work in healthcare. I double majored in Biochem and botany, (and i'm CPR certified) so even in a world without manufactured drugs i'd still know how to use plants for medicinal use, so i'd still be useful in a post-apocalyptic world.
    If I get injured on the job I'm not touching tools. I'm doing paperwork or some other easy job till I'm cleared to go back to work. Even if they have me sit in the lunchroom all day they will do that since if its a "lost time" incident they take a bit hit with insurance and looks bad when bidding on other jobs. I would rather be at work and do some easy job so I'm still making money.

Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000)

and sure you can injure your back sitting all day in an office, but not all offices are the same. For example, we have traditional chairs, but we also have Bosu Balls that we can sit on, or if I feel like standing I can adjust the entire desk to be torso height so I can work while standing. Oh, and whether its pelting hail outside or a hellish heatwave rolling through the streets, I get to drive my car into a parking garage, and walk into a 74 degree office every day I clock in.
    I think you really underestimate how far building sites have came along, its not the 80's anymore lmao. Sure its harder graft than having to get up and go to the water cooler every hour but health and safety regs although everyone moans about them have made construction jobs much easier.

I work in a factory manufacturing cars now and if something weighs over 10kg that particular job has to be done using a hydraulic assister. I remember when I was a scrub on the production line and I had to put the tool box in using an assister because I had to bend down lmao, all it was a car jack and stand.

Originally Posted by lildave View Post
    If I get injured on the job I'm not touching tools. I'm doing paperwork or some other easy job till I'm cleared to go back to work. Even if they have me sit in the lunchroom all day they will do that since if its a "lost time" incident they take a bit hit with insurance and looks bad when bidding on other jobs. I would rather be at work and do some easy job so I'm still making money.
    Whatever job you have is not indicative of most trade professions (especially in the US). If you get injured in the US you can take a couple of days off, maybe a week with a Doctors note, but after that you'll probably be out of a job and if its blue-collar there's probably a 10' stack of resumes that are ready to take your place since there's very little experience required for those jobs.

I think you really underestimate how far building sites have came along, its not the 80's anymore lmao. Sure its harder graft than having to get up and go to the water cooler every hour but health and safety regs although everyone moans about them have made construction jobs much easier.

I work in a factory manufacturing cars now and if something weighs over 10kg that particular job has to be done using a hydraulic assister. I remember when I was a scrub on the production line and I had to put the tool box in using an assister because I had to bend down lmao, all it was a car jack and stand.
    We cant lift more then 50 lbs. If two or more people then a total of 80 lbs. If for some reason it cant be done any other way it becomes a big deal. Multiple people need to sign off on the plan we come up with. Was on an exxon site and we had a quick job we needed to do and everyone felt comfortable doing it the way we wanted to do it (not sketchy at all)... the exxon rep didnt like it and came up with a new plan... a 5 minute job turned into a 10 day job and most likely cost around an extra $75k to do the way he wanted. He just said "we are paying for it so we will do it this way".
    Not gonna say nobody ever gets hurt cuz it happens all the time but most of the time it is someone wanting to get a job done faster so they cut a corner. Dont really get why they do that. Get paid by the hour and if something goes wrong its your own fault and you'll most likely get in ****. If I get hurt doing something and I'm following the rules and have all my documentation in order nothing will come of it. Its pretty much "**** happens" and "what could possibly be done to stop this from happening again".

Whatever job you have is not indicative of most trade professions (especially in the US). If you get injured in the US you can take a couple of days off, maybe a week with a Doctors note, but after that you'll probably be out of a job and if its blue-collar there's probably a 10' stack of resumes that are ready to take your place since there's very little experience required for those jobs.
    In Canada its illegal for them to skid you while you are hurt. Also like I said they will try to keep you at work (even if not doing anything at all) just so they dont have to have a record of a lost time incident. Between insurance premiums and potentially losing other jobs (most of the big companies actually look through your safety record from previous jobs when considering giving you a contract) they dont want that lost time incident. It costs more money then just paying you to misc on your phone all day.

Originally Posted by lildave View Post
    In Canada its illegal for them to skid you while you are hurt. Also like I said they will try to keep you at work (even if not doing anything at all) just so they dont have to have a record of a lost time incident. Between insurance premiums and potentially losing other jobs (most of the big companies actually look through your safety record from previous jobs when considering giving you a contract) they dont want that lost time incident. It costs more money then just paying you to misc on your phone all day.
    sounds similar to where I work, you can have upto 2 years off longterm sick (doctors note job) before they offer a payout package or you can come in on light duties AKA doing sweet FA but making the numbers up and ticking the relevant boxes

RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i actually enjoy working outdoors, climbing at heights n chit, my job is easy as fuar and laid back -- I meet all kinds of great people and I make my own hours.
    ***Canadian Crew***
    S 365 D 585 B 315
    misc resident sky tradie

TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ppself View Post
    Crap man. Just do whatever you want. Both industries have douchebags and ****s.

Tradesman will make you get up early and get off at normal hours. STEM will make you stay really late until the next morning. Both have their pros and cons.

The question is this.

Does STEM have openings in their market? Is it oversaturated with talent? Making it hard to even get into the industry?
    Pretty sure there has been studies done concluding there is an underrepresentation of STEM degrees throughout the workforce. STEM degrees are in huge demand.

Creampie Connoisseur basshead444's Avatar
    basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jms89 View Post
    If something happened to technology, we would still need techies to rebuild it all you imbecile.

Besides, if they made robots that can do any manual trade job in the market, then what do you think would happen?
    -We got a backup plan?
    -Yes. Kill everyone in sight.
    -I like it. Can we switch and make that the main plan?

[We come out at night]

**Misc Illuminati**

Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    About to be a trade brah, sheet metal

school paid for, work monday to thursday 7:00-3:00

The hours are the most attractive thing to me, i dont get traffic and get long weekeends
    NHL Team - Ottawa Senators
    -Rawdog or nodog crew-
    -Savior of mobile brahs-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164254151&page=2
    -Proudmanlet is my hero crew-

RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

you sound like a fukkin poosay
    "wahh i don't want to be sore"
    'wahhh it's hot outside"
    "wahhhhH"

you might as well be a fukkin woman, girls don't want feminine little bishes like you -- if something goes wrong in the house they want a man to fix it not a little bish that's gonna cry about the heat and labor then pay a real man to fix it then plow their wife while your ******* ass in your little air conditioned office developing carpel tunnel
    ***Canadian Crew***
    S 365 D 585 B 315
    misc resident sky tradie

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TMaC828 View Post
    Pretty sure there has been studies done concluding there is an underrepresentation of STEM degrees throughout the workforce. STEM degrees are in huge demand.
    Yea. Until everybody and their momma is getting a STEM degree.

I can't tell you how many people are pressing that crap on social media. Even Marvel has a girls club foundation for getting STEM degrees now.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can make fun of Trades all you want friend of mine is an electrical engineer & he's still gonna be working towards his journeyman electrician so we can install solar panels

I'm probably gonna work towards my finance degree during the recession so I can maximize the profits by doing in house financing, in house planning other then the structural engineer part, and in house installation...

I know I wanna install solar panels for a living and do all the financial & engineering in house as much as possible

Edit: Here in Alberta if your a tradesmen... over 100k/hr when your up north & if your a contractor your doubling that
    Last edited by NattyCory; 06-06-2016 at 12:34 PM.
    Make America Great Again Crew
    Trump for Canada Crew

TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ppself View Post
    Yea. Until everybody and their momma is getting a STEM degree.

I can't tell you how many people are pressing that crap on social media. Even Marvel has a girls club foundation for getting STEM degrees now.
    Pursuing and obtaining are two completely different realities.

Either way, with the continuous technological advances, STEM majors will be in demand. Especially STEM majors from top schools.

Creampie Connoisseur basshead444's Avatar
    basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NattyCory View Post
    You can make fun of Trades all you want friend of mine is an electrical engineer & he's still gonna be working towards his journeyman electrician so we can install solar panels

I'm probably gonna work towards my finance degree during the recession so I can maximize the profits by doing in house financing, in house planning other then the structural engineer part, and in house installation...

I know I wanna install solar panels for a living and do all the financial & engineering in house as much as possible
    So youre saying the true path to enlightenment is having the best of both worlds? This is something I can get behind.
    -We got a backup plan?
    -Yes. Kill everyone in sight.
    -I like it. Can we switch and make that the main plan?

[We come out at night]

**Misc Illuminati**

BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Cope on, tradecels.

Originally Posted by NattyCory View Post

installing solar panels is fukin hnnnng, would get into / 10
    ***Canadian Crew***
    S 365 D 585 B 315
    misc resident sky tradie

NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by basshead444 View Post
    So youre saying the true path to enlightenment is having the best of both worlds? This is something I can get behind.
    In Canada you need a Journeyman Electrician to have certified your installation of solar panels... Year of year growth is 100%

NDP just brought in some green energy program that's gonna be similar to Ontario's where rebates for any solar panel installation... it's about to be a booming industry and that's why I know I want my own company in it

However if I didn't do the in house financing & engineering... you just become friends with them, contract all your work to them, and guess what your still making bank without the 4 years in school
    Make America Great Again Crew
    Trump for Canada Crew

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in 2 read comments by delusional student miscers who's mommies still wipe their ass but they'll be on £100k + all the perks when they graduate

you guys crack me up. srs.
    This

Originally Posted by gwem32170191 View Post
    More and more I'm thinking just do what makes you happy. You want to build spaceships? Build them. You want to be a rock concert roadie? Do it.
    And this.
    Squat and Deadlift