Closed Thread
Page 23 of 277 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast
    juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Some pics came out of the belgium locker room post game, its not looking good

heres felliani

$0 or $1 million crypto crew
    Ex-OMG crew

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So the coach said he took out Radja Nainggolan because Fellaini is good at dead ball situations (which Wilmots almost never practices) and because Witsel was playing well. Effectively killing the sole source of any dynamic play in central midfield AND the only dude who follows his man from midfield to defence.

Guess this guy is even more retarded than I thought. Oh lawd, this guy was almost a legendary player back in the day and he's just destroying his entire legacy.

He also claimed this slow as fuk midfield still wasn't done for, he still wants to play like this in the next matches. Hory shet Belgium is fukked.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Midgetkiller View Post

Nobody knows what to do. Nobody knows who's got which tasks. Look at all of that space. So easy. This can all be solved with decent tactics. Not even GREAT tactics, because Conte is an amazing manager in that aspect, but just an average coach would walk to the semi finals with this team. This kunt Wilmots just got cucked like the little ******* he is. He knows NOTHING about modern football, one delusional stupid fuk.
    lmao ur so mad but right

this team is still mediocre, but oh lawd is conte making it work. Like Buffon says, the unity in this team is very good. I don't think anyone in the squad thinks they're better than anyone else in the team, and they run for each other. This is probably the reason Insigne didn't get a single minute this game, the guy can be a cheeky lazy kunt. I think Conte is gonna prove me wrong with this team
    Milan, Milan solo con te
    Milan, Milan sempre per te

TS33

I wake everyday and am overwhelmed just to be alive and be like no one else - Akala

JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheSlip View Post

Please refrain from talking with authority on football that happened 66 years ago.
    lmao

DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Italy. Conte.

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TASEVSKI View Post
    lmao ur so mad but right

this team is still mediocre, but oh lawd is conte making it work. Like Buffon says, the unity in this team is very good. I don't think anyone in the squad thinks they're better than anyone else in the team, and they run for each other. This is probably the reason Insigne didn't get a single minute this game, the guy can be a cheeky lazy kunt. I think Conte is gonna prove me wrong with this team
    Conte isn't going to prove you wrong about the team, he's just going to prove he's a great coach. Every single player knows what to do. Conte knows how to deliver the message as well. He knew Belgium had a retarded coach but that the players were physically strong and often made up for their mistakes later in the game just because they reign supreme physically and then they can make better use of the pure individual skill.

So he semi cancelled the training session yesterday while Wilmots decided to train hard, after semi killing his squad in the weekend. And with this well rested squad, Conte reviewed the tactics again, peppered in the roles the players needed to take on and reviewed some more videos on Belgium.

And the difference was clear on the pitch. Belgium was filled with frustration fueled by being outwitted, they knew from the start they were getting fisted because they damn well know Wilmots has never ever led them through a tough defensive team. So no one knew what to do. And at the same time Italy was giving them the D every opportunity they got. So they had to deal with knowing their coach was fukking them whilst taking dick from the opposing coach. Courtois pretty much flatout said Conte cucked Wilmots after the game. I was pretty shocked, every player interviewed said "We were outplayed on a tactical level." Which is the safe way of saying "Our coach didn't know what the FUK he was doing."

If Ireland decides they are going to hang back and wait it out, Belgium is in big trouble. They might be out of the tournament on saturda if they have a bit of bad luck. On the other hand, all is not lost. I've seen worse teams with worse coaches grow within a tournament by themselves. But again, even in those instances the coach at least fielded his strongest 11 whilst Wilmots insists on playing people like Ciman. A guy who lifted the offside trap, almost handed a penalty on a silver platter, refused to take over a man on defence, let a guy run in behind him twice and didn't follow the goalscorer from midfield all within a span of 30 minutes. Can't say the goal was purely his fault because I bet he expected Alderweireld to get the ball but truth be told, Alderweireld's task was to run straight towards the first post, cutting off passes and guarding his man there while Ciman had to take over the penetrating man seeing he wasn't guarding anyone at the time. Alderweireld missed the interception, but Ciman was just looking at the action doing fuk all. You can't expect to obtain succes with that attitude at the euros.

Meanwhile two better options for the RB position were on the bench.

Also not playing Alderweireld and Vertonghen in the middle, even if it's just for the communication between those two who have been playing together ever since they were wee little *******s is insane. These guys were the best defensive duo everywhere they ever played but the only man willing to break these two up is sadly the Belgium manager. Fuk me.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RealAesthetic View Post
    I said kante is chit because kante is chit lmao
    If you knew anything about football you would not even have made this post. It shows you know nothing and just trying to attack a winner. I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know. I'm done with you. If I want to see you again I'll look in the toilet after my morning shyte.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Conte isn't going to prove you wrong about the team, he's just going to prove he's a great coach. Every single player knows what to do. Conte knows how to deliver the message as well. He knew Belgium had a retarded coach but that the players were physically strong and often made up for their mistakes later in the game just because they reign supreme physically and then they can make better use of the pure individual skill.

So he semi cancelled the training session yesterday while Wilmots decided to train hard, after semi killing his squad in the weekend. And with this well rested squad, Conte reviewed the tactics again, peppered in the roles the players needed to take on and reviewed some more videos on Belgium.

And the difference was clear on the pitch. Belgium was filled with frustration fueled by being outwitted, they knew from the start they were getting fisted because they damn well know Wilmots has never ever led them through a tough defensive team. So no one knew what to do. And at the same time Italy was giving them the D every opportunity they got. So they had to deal with knowing their coach was fukking them whilst taking dick from the opposing coach. Courtois pretty much flatout said Conte cucked Wilmots after the game. I was pretty shocked, every player interviewed said "We were outplayed on a tactical level." Which is the safe way of saying "Our coach didn't know what the FUK he was doing."

If Ireland decides they are going to hang back and wait it out, Belgium is in big trouble. They might be out of the tournament on saturda if they have a bit of bad luck. On the other hand, all is not lost. I've seen worse teams with worse coaches grow within a tournament by themselves. But again, even in those instances the coach at least fielded his strongest 11 whilst Wilmots insists on playing people like Ciman. A guy who lifted the offside trap, almost handed a penalty on a silver platter, refused to take over a man on defence, let a guy run in behind him twice and didn't follow the goalscorer from midfield all within a span of 30 minutes. Can't say the goal was purely his fault because I bet he expected Alderweireld to get the ball but truth be told, Alderweireld's task was to run straight towards the first post, cutting off passes and guarding his man there while Ciman had to take over the penetrating man seeing he wasn't guarding anyone at the time. Alderweireld missed the interception, but Ciman was just looking at the action doing fuk all. You can't expect to obtain succes with that attitude at the euros.

Also not playing Alderweireld and Vertonghen in the middle, even if it's just for the communication between those two who have been playing together ever since they were wee little *******s is insane. These guys were the best defensive duo everywhere they ever played but the only man willing to break these two up is sadly the Belgium manager. Fuk me.
    No one is going to read that bro.

juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Brb play the same tactics and formation you've been playing for the last 2 years, 5 years if you count years at Juve
    Brb tactical genius because belgium is retarded
    Ex-OMG crew

TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000)

Holy sh*t are you serious writing this in the middle of the night... brb 5 minutes to read.

My initial thought was that Conte had too much of an inflated ego after his success with Juve, leaving out Insigne and other impactful players (Giovinco wasn't even contemplated, Bonaventura dropped for some reason) because of discipline issues and what not. And here we are, he still hasn't played Insigne but every player that he has chosen to give playing time has delivered.

Edit: as for tactics, Conte has never been known for his tactics? He's a motivator
    Milan, Milan solo con te
    Milan, Milan sempre per te

TS33

I wake everyday and am overwhelmed just to be alive and be like no one else - Akala

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I remember when I was laughed at when I said Italy or Portugal is gonna win the Euros.
    300 Forever

Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iabs View Post
    I remember when I was laughed at when I said Italy or Portugal is gonna win the Euros.
    I believed in you mane. Funny enough, I think it was the Serie A brahs that were counting Italy out a few weeks ago lol.
    Manchester United
    Anthony Martial Crew
    Always pick 4 crew
    Do whatever the PHUCK I wanna do crew

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rai9 View Post
    I believed in you mane. Funny enough, I think it was the Serie A brahs that were counting Italy out a few weeks ago lol.
    I expect a sounding win by Portugal tomorrow with Ronaldo scoring.
    300 Forever

dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iabs View Post
    I expect a sounding win by Portugal tomorrow with Ronaldo scoring.
    that's an easy bet since Ronaldo only scores against low tier teams. Kappa

And aren't you the Mexican who said Mexico going to win Copa America?

If this result stands, they face Argentina in the knockout stages

did you guys see the unity of this Italian side?

fuarkkk.

I feel sorry for any team that underestimates them.
    300 Forever

RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GarthVader View Post
    If you knew anything about football you would not even have made this post. It shows you know nothing and just trying to attack a winner. I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know. I'm done with you. If I want to see you again I'll look in the toilet after my morning shyte.

you're just a fanboy, kante's good but you buttbuddies hype him up more than he actually is. the man had a good season, okay.. he's still not a top tier center mid compared to the others -- which is what i'd stated all along.

look how fukkin upset you are, you don't even have a fukkin clue you *******.

a good season at the age of 25 and you *******s praise him like he's some kind of god, kroos had great seasons from the age of 20 - present day
    you're so dumb thinking you know what you're talking about and acting like I don't
    stay mad you uneducated *******

lmao @ praising kante.. plays for fukkin Leicester who've had their first good season in 16 years
    Last edited by RealAesthetic; 06-13-2016 at 06:09 PM.
    ***Canadian Crew***
    S 365 D 585 B 315
    misc resident sky tradie

Muniain is just really nice. (+1000) Muniain is just really nice. (+1000) Muniain is just really nice. (+1000) Muniain is just really nice. (+1000) Muniain is just really nice. (+1000) Muniain is just really nice. (+1000) Muniain is just really nice. (+1000) Muniain is just really nice. (+1000) Muniain is just really nice. (+1000) Muniain is just really nice. (+1000) Muniain is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mexico vs Argentina should be a hnnng match

i still remember this goal

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Muniain View Post

bitch we winning this 3-2. Argentina can fuk off for now
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Muniain View Post

This Mexico vs Venezuela game is juicy. Hnnngg goal by Venezuela too. Along with Peru this Venezuela side has been a nice surprise.
    Manchester United
    Anthony Martial Crew
    Always pick 4 crew

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We Messi now
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

Holy fuk that goal by Mexico's #10. Insane dribble and finish. Looks like Mexico gonna take the game by the way it's going.
    Manchester United
    Anthony Martial Crew
    Always pick 4 crew

Holy hell whose this Mexican messi?? Seriously. Whose the guy wearing no. 10?

Originally Posted by dd45778 View Post
    Holy hell whose this Mexican messi?? Seriously. Whose the guy wearing no. 10?
    Porto's winger Corona.

Carrera94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carrera94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carrera94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carrera94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carrera94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carrera94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carrera94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carrera94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carrera94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carrera94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carrera94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Osorio went full potato with starting XI but tecatito went fukin beastmode awesome goal, i feel that we can take this cup home

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was totally wrong about Venezuela's ability before this tournament. Their style of ball is a really cool surprise.

Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    Porto's winger Corona.
    Fuk... was just gonna say I'd love if United got him even though he's short as shiet. But Porto? Brb cost 40 million minimum. The Venezuelan #18 has played pretty damn good this tournament. Complete winger, young, defends and could probably get him for cheap.
    Manchester United
    Anthony Martial Crew
    Always pick 4 crew

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice goal by Venezuela! Unfortunately didn't watch the game but IDK if my body would be able to take Tecatito's play....

sweet jesus!
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

Metal Fingered Villain SparringMinds85's Avatar
    SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol at Buffon eating sh!t after the second goal.
    ''You should never get nervous about anything. What today seems important, tomorrow isn't so any more.'' - Tito Vilanova

¡Dios Santo, viva el fútbol!

If not for bad luck, I would have none.

SwoleKC is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleKC is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleKC is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleKC is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleKC is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleKC is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleKC is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleKC is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleKC is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleKC is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleKC is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SparringMinds85 View Post
    After the final whistle Buffon attempted to swing off the crossbar in celebration, but slipped and fell heavily on to his back.

“That was my pinch of healthy madness, which at my age is still necessary!”

Originally Posted by SparringMinds85 View Post
    [img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ck3c_oKW0AA-O99.jpg[img]
    Was at the end of the match, the vid is lulzy watching him run the whole field
    Ex-OMG crew

Closed Thread