daveparizek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile software wanted or point me to it _please_

Hi All:

I am not a personal trainer. But wondering if software like such exists?

It would

1. allow you to set up workout routines for your clients,
    2. have them enter their performance in a mobile app each workout, and
    3. then you could view all their workouts and they could view just theirs in a web based application (which the mobile apps would automatically talk to).

I work at the University of Arizona and write software for researchers... and i know some researchers who would like this... but before I get started i wanted to make sure I am not reinventing the wheel...

I know that many such offerings allow clients to upload their workout performance, but to their individual accounts. So far my google foo has not led me to any that allows a person to monitor / work with many research subjects or clients.

If it doesn't exist, would something like this interest personal trainers too? in addition to researchers?

Thanks for your advice...

Enniefitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi!

With the App GymGoal2 you can make almost all of that. You can find it at AppStore.

Best regards
    Ennie
    No advertising in sig line

ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was googling around and stumbled on several software packages that seem to do what you say. They claim to have a centralized online place for the trainer to do all the setup, handle appoinments/booking, workout setups, etc., and allow for clients to use a mobile app for access.

I can't speak to the legitamacy of the software packages, they all cost too much for me to want to bother trying. I was able to pretty much get my WordPress site to do what I needed for less loot, I just wanted to point out that if you googled personal trainer software, you'd at least be able to see what is offered and I think some of them had free trial periods.

Heck, you might be able to do better for less $$$ and end up with a viable product to sell. I know that many of the gyms I've either worked at or been around use less than stellar software just because of the cost of the fancier software, due to the per user/license costs
    2020 Olympia Bound | NPC WPD Nationally Qualified | 2018 Arnold Amateur WPD Top 3 | 2x WPD Pro World Champion (INBA/DFAC)

Meet Lifts: S: 305 | B: 205 | D: 370 * Gym Lifts: S: 380 | B: 275 | D: 415

WEB: proyeo.com | IG: ankhjii_pro_yeo

ISSA: CFT SNS | Westside Barbell Certified

Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Already invented!

Trainerize and Mypthub are two examples. Includes training plans, nutrition, social media integration, exercise library with video examples, progress tracking etc.

daveparizek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks all for the pointers!

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you do decide to 'reinvent the wheel' just be sure it's not round. There are plenty of round ones around.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.