kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Con-Cret Burn Beta-Test (Mandarin Flavor)

I woke at 6:20 and got out of bed. Grabbed my trusty cup and poured about 10 oz of water in it. Came back to the bedroom and mixed in 2 micro-dosed scoops of Con-Cret Burn (Mandate Flavor). I was curious to see how the flavor is.

6:25 am
    I don't like to use a shaker as I believe all you should have to do is swish the mixture around and it should blend in. I did that. I swished for 10 seconds and wanted a sip, and noticed some streaks on the bottom of the cup, then as I was swallowing swished it around for another 10 seconds. Completely mixed.

While it had a great orange flavor - not too strong, not too sweet, I think it was like goldilocks-- just right. I'm from central Florida, so I know oranges. However, I'm not a big fan of the little oriental mandarin oranges to eat on salads, etc. I think oranges should taste like sand be rated like an orange or in juice. So this supplement doesn't let me down. I really like the taste.

I kept going back to the cup. I really like the flavor.
    6:29 finished the cup. I don't like to slam down a supplement- I like to savor the flavor. So it took 4 minutes. I really like the taste. Wanted more.

6:34 at the 9 minute mark I felt something. It was the caffeine. I'm not a coffee drinker and I'm not super sensitive to it so 2 scoops is 200 mg of caffeine which is like a large cup o' Joe and about right for someone my size (189 lbs). At this time it wasn't enough to kick me is the seat and get me out of bed, but I felt alert.

6:40 I felt a wave kick over me. This is the foot-tapping "hey there's daylight and times a wasting" get outta bed! Wake-up call. Fully alert at the 15-minute mark. Just what I wanted.

7:00 (after 35 minutes of the first sip). Energy is still good and clean. No jitters. Just right. When I inked caffeine I usually take around 200 mg but some days it takes up to 300 to get me going. Not today 200 mg from the Burn is just perfect. I have tried 400 mg one time in the past and it wasn't a pretty picture. Being over-stemmed is not a. Good thing.

The second serving will be after lunch. Then I will give a full set of ratings.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    maybe you can pm a mod and ask them to move this to the supplement review section for you.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks, bud. I did just that.
    Available as a rep

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for some awesomeness!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Post-lunch. 2 scoops Burn Mandarin in 8 oz of water.

A little stronger taste, as expected. Flavor is a 10. Love, love, love the orange flavor. Now that I think of it it also has a tangy taste like a mandarin orange. I guess it's the texture of those canned oranges I'm just not a fan of but the taste is spot on.

Took me just 3 minutes. Very pleasing. I didn't use my large cup (had a small one) so there was just a tiny bit that didn't mix, so I swished it around and downed it. Super orange overload. Not bitter, just concentrated taste. Mmmmm.

8 minutes later (after starting), I felt the upturn in energy. By the way, there was no crash from this morning--just a gradual decrease as expected with caffeine half-life.

At the 15-minute mark I can tell that I am fully caffeinated, not over-stimulated. Listening to music, so I felt like dancing. Good thing my daughter wasn't nearby (teenager). Ha ha. The energy was a smooth, constant entry. No rush.

I'm not a Sunday afternoon napper... I maybe get 3 in per year. Did I mention the teenage daughter? Oh well, I stay busy and the Con-Cret Burn helps. Clarity and focus is the name of the game here. I be been working out in the morning probably 6 years now and today was no exception. I made the switch because of pre-workouts. While Con-Cret Burn isn't marketed as one, that is what I used it for this morning. This post was an afternoon dosage as the intent of it is to rev your metabolism. With 200 mg caffeine (pretty much a staple in metabolism generators), it is a perfect dose for me. It also has 100 mg of Capsimax (red pepper fruit) and 10 mg of BioPerine) as it has been proven that capsicum-the ingredient in hot peppers that make them hot -- the 'heat' is a thermogenic. It also Beta Alanine (not sure of the amount) chromium (essential to proper metabolic activity on the cellular level), and a ton of Vitamin B12.

At the 1-hour mark from the start I have plenty of energy.

Day 1 Ratings:

FOCUS: 10
    CLARITY: 10
    ALERTNESS: 9.5
    WAKEFULNESS: 9.5
    JITTERINESS: NONE
    OVER-STIMULATED: Definitely Not
    TASTE: 10 - Yes, yes!
    MIXABILITY: 9
    Last edited by kconnell; 06-05-2016 at 01:04 PM.
    Available as a rep

Aging Without Growing Old lonniej's Avatar
    lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on this!!
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133950541

Day 2 - Monday morning- 2 scoops Burn Mandarin in 12 oz of water.

A little weaker taste, as expected with more water but not washed out. Flavor was still there at a solid 9.

Took me just 5 minutes. Smooth and enjoyable. It used my large cup and it mixed instantly.

6.5 minutes after starting to sip it, I felt a little bit of it working. Nothing strong just a little, which was a welcome sight for me as I didn't sleep well and was a little groggy. I was planning a leg workout this morning and always go fasted but needed a kick in the pants this morning.

At the 13-minute mark I can tell that I was fully caffeinated. Again, not over-stimulated with 200 mg caffeine. The increase was gradual but noticeable.

I waited another 10 minutes and abut more energy kicked in as well as a slight bit of BA tingles. A welcome invitation. energy and focus was just what I needed this morning.

Day 2 (Morning) Ratings:

ALERTNESS: 10
    WAKEFULNESS: 10
    OVER-STIMULATED: NO
    TASTE: 9 - should use less water
    MIXABILITY: 10
    Available as a rep

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In4results!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good stuff Keith! I'm really looking forward to trying this.
    Workout Log:

Post-lunch Day 2. 2 scoops Burn Mandarin in 10 oz of water.

10 oz of water is perfect. Flavor is a 10.

Took me just 4 minutes. Very good.

7 minutes later (after starting), I felt a slight upturn in energy.

At the 15-minute mark again, the energy was a smooth, constant entry. No rush. More gradual than any before; however, I had a super-clear focus at work and my co-worker noticed I was a bit'punchy', meaning quick with the quip.

At the 1-hour mark from the start I have Clear focus and acute clarity but not over-stimmed. This was such a benefit at work because I needed to be on my toes and sharp as a tack to do a critical function today and the next day.

Day 2 Afternoon Ratings:

ALERTNESS: 9.8
    TASTE: 10
    MIXABILITY: 9.5

My co-worker was interested in hearing more about the product.
    Last edited by kconnell; 06-07-2016 at 03:26 AM.
    Available as a rep

lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice detail and stream of consciousness....in!
    Training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159735861&pagenumber=

**No thigh gap Crew

Day 3 - Tuesday morning- 2 scoops Burn Mandarin in about 9 oz of water.

OK, so the water wasn't cold. Yes, that makes a difference. Flavor was still good at a solid 9. Would be better if the water was cold.

Took me just 5 minutes. Smooth and enjoyable. It used my large cup again and it mixed instantly.

7 minutes after starting to sip it, I felt more awake and could g\feel it entering my sytem. No surge, but I wouldn't want that anyway. I wanted to do a back/biveps workout and got this in fasted as I usually do in the morning.

At the 15-minute mark I thought I was fully caffeinated. but it actually came at the 19-minute mark. Not over-stimulated with 200 mg caffeine - just right for me. The increase was gradual and welcome like opening a valve and it coming in at a constant flow.

I didn't have any BA tingles today.

Day 3 (Morning) Ratings:

FOCUS: 9.5
    CLARITY: 9.5
    TASTE: 9 - should use cold water
    Available as a rep

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Day 3 - Tuesday morning- 2 scoops Burn Mandarin in about 9 oz of water.

OK, so the water wasn't cold. Yes, that makes a difference. Flavor was still good at a solid 9. Would be better if the water was cold.

Took me just 5 minutes. Smooth and enjoyable. It used my large cup again and it mixed instantly.

7 minutes after starting to sip it, I felt more awake and could g\feel it entering my sytem. No surge, but I wouldn't want that anyway. I wanted to do a back/biveps workout and got this in fasted as I usually do in the morning.

At the 15-minute mark I thought I was fully caffeinated. but it actually came at the 19-minute mark. Not over-stimulated with 200 mg caffeine - just right for me. The increase was gradual and welcome like opening a valve and it coming in at a constant flow.

I didn't have any BA tingles today.

Day 3 (Morning) Ratings:

FOCUS: 9.5
    CLARITY: 9.5
    TASTE: 9 - should use cold water
    I once made a mistake and mixed mandarin Burn with hot tap water..I actually liked it!
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:

Post-lunch Day 3. 2 scoops Burn Mandarin in 10 oz of ice water.

Cold water is the key (for me). Flavor is a 10.

Took me 6 minutes. Very good.

9 minutes later after starting it, I felt a very slight upturn in energy.

The energy came on so slowly that it wasn't really noticeable. However, I did notice the increase in clarity and focus which was welcomed. I'm going to have to say at the 20 minute mark is when it was fully in my system. You know the story of how to boil frogs? Don't put them in immediately in hot water, do it gradually and they just sit there? Well that's what it was like. No rush. I've never had caffeine come on so gradual.

At the 1-hour mark from the start I have great clarity and focus and a great amount of energy as I needed it bouncing around where I was needed today.

Day 3 Afternoon Ratings:

MIXABILITY: 9 - a little bit of grit. First time.
    Last edited by kconnell; 06-08-2016 at 10:59 AM.
    Available as a rep

Originally Posted by lonniej View Post
    I once made a mistake and mixed mandarin Burn with hot tap water..I actually liked it!
    Odd. See my last comment. To each his own, I guess??
    Available as a rep

Since I usually take a couple of scoops of Pump Extrem later in the day I stick with 1 to 1.5 scoops of Burn each morning..Believe I will try 2 and see how that works for me..

You are right..To each his own..A note..My water was hot, tasted like a mandarin tea of sorts..Don't think it would have been very good with warm water..

The only flavor I have used is Mandarin..Have some Blue Raspberry on order, anxious to see how it will taste.

My Workout Journal:

Day 4 - Monday morning- 2 scoops Burn Mandarin in about 10 oz of cold water.

I slept in this morning - I don't do this often as I usually am awake when the sun comes up or before. So, no workout this morning; however, I slept in so I needed a kick to get going or I was going to be late to work.

Awesome taste, Cold water is where it is at!

Took me just 2.5 minutes. I used my large cup and it mixed instantly. I just don't like to slam down any product as taste is very important to me because I like to savor the flavor. Mandarin Orange is it!

6 minutes after starting to sip it, I felt a little bit of it working. Today, like the pat couple of days, the influx of energy was do gradual, I wondered if was working. However, with the quick typing (some of the fastest I think I do) and quick thinking I really do know it i working.

At the 16-minute mark I feel ready to jump up and down. I would say full energy, focus, and clarity, but not over-stimmed.

I got ready for work quickly, ate and another 10 minutes went by and the energy wa just what was needed this morning. Ready to 'Attack' work.

Day 4 (Morning) Ratings:

Solid product. One other thing is that after I've finished the product at about the 1.5 minute after, I notice a slight burn in the back of the throat. I'm sure this is the thermogenic property of the pepper extract. Nothing bad, just thought I'd mention it.
    Available as a rep

Originally Posted by lonniej View Post
    Since I usually take a couple of scoops of Pump Extrem later in the day I stick with 1 to 1.5 scoops of Burn each morning..Believe I will try 2 and see how that works for me..

You are right..To each his own..A note..My water was hot, tasted like a mandarin tea of sorts..Don't think it would have been very good with warm water..

The only flavor I have used is Mandarin..Have some Blue Raspberry on order, anxious to see how it will taste.

Great point. Hot may taste like tea. Warm (lukewarm) wasn't the best. I didn't want to 'spew it out of my mouth' (pardon the reference), but the flavor is just so good cold. I'm not much a tea drinker but I do like herbal teas and orange is good so I would imagine it would be similar.
    Available as a rep

Post-lunch Day 4. 2 scoops Burn Mandarin in 9 oz of ice water.

Flavor is a 10. Seems to be no different in 9 or 10 oz.

Took me 10 minutes as I wanted to savor the cool orange taste.

10 minutes later after starting it, I felt a very slight upturn in energy.

The energy came on slowly from that point but I had the energy and focus needed. I was doing an important test at work and needed mental clarity, which the Burn provided Gradual increase was again the delivery from the Burn. I'm really liking the gradual energy infusion vs. the hard hit from some other caffeine sources. At the 25 minute mark is when it was fully in my system and was able to really notice.

Even at the 1.5 hour I had plenty of energy, focus, and clarity. This stuff is great.

Day 4 Afternoon Ratings:

Available as a rep

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey K! Nice detailed log. I'm in!
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

Post-lunch Day 4. 2 scoops Burn Mandarin in 9 oz of ice water.

Flavor is a 10. Seems to be no different in 9 or 10 oz.

Took me 10 minutes as I wanted to savor the cool orange taste.

10 minutes later after starting it, I felt a very slight upturn in energy.

The energy came on slowly from that point but I had the energy and focus needed. I was doing an important test at work and needed mental clarity, which the Burn provided Gradual increase was again the delivery from the Burn. I'm really liking the gradual energy infusion vs. the hard hit from some other caffeine sources. At the 25 minute mark is when it was fully in my system and was able to really notice.

Even at the 1.5 hour I had plenty of energy, focus, and clarity. This stuff is great.

Day 4 Afternoon Ratings:

Great stuff! I agree about the gradual onset.
    Workout Log:

Day 5 - Thursday morning- 2 scoops Burn Mandarin in 8 oz of cold water.

Woke up, grabbed 8 oz of cold water and mixed in 2 scoops Mandarin Burn! Tasty!

Took me 4 minutes. I used my large cup and it again mixed instantly. Mandarin Orange is great as I don't think I would ever tire of it!

6 minutes after starting to sip it, I felt it starting to kick in. Today, I noticed it coming in faster than the last couple of days. Still not a rush as I don't think that is as good or good for you, but slightly faster than the slow, gradual of the last couple of days...

At the 18-minute mark (after starting) I feel ready to hit the weights. I would say full energy, drive, focus, and clarity, but definitely not over-stimmulated.

This morning I also got the BA tingles on the left side of my face. This is only the second time with this product I experienced it, but have had it with other product. The amount in 2 scoops must be on the threshhold for me to experience.

Day 5 (Morning) Ratings:

MIXABILITY: 9 - jut a little bit left in the bottom of the cup

I plan on doing a final write-up. I don't know if I will be able to do the afternoon dose or not because of a family issue, but will have the final write-up this evening.
    Available as a rep

Day 5 - Thursday morning- 2 scoops Burn Mandarin in 8 oz of cold water.

Woke up, grabbed 8 oz of cold water and mixed in 2 scoops Mandarin Burn! Tasty!

Took me 4 minutes. I used my large cup and it again mixed instantly. Mandarin Orange is great as I don't think I would ever tire of it!

6 minutes after starting to sip it, I felt it starting to kick in. Today, I noticed it coming in faster than the last couple of days. Still not a rush as I don't think that is as good or good for you, but slightly faster than the slow, gradual of the last couple of days...

At the 18-minute mark (after starting) I feel ready to hit the weights. I would say full energy, drive, focus, and clarity, but definitely not over-stimmulated.

This morning I also got the BA tingles on the left side of my face. This is only the second time with this product I experienced it, but have had it with other product. The amount in 2 scoops must be on the threshhold for me to experience.

Day 5 (Morning) Ratings:

MIXABILITY: 9 - jut a little bit left in the bottom of the cup

I plan on doing a final write-up. I don't know if I will be able to do the afternoon dose or not because of a family issue, but will have the final write-up this evening.
    Nice work Keith! Looking forward to your write-up!
    Workout Log:

Post-lunch Day 5. 2 scoops Burn Mandarin in 14 oz of ice water.

Flavor is a still a 10 - even in nearly 16 oz of water (& ice).

Took me 20 minutes as I was busy with co-workers. Needed it too because we had Chinese buffet for lunch!

10 minutes later after starting it, I felt The energy start to trickle in.

The energy came slowly and evenly since it took me 20 minutes. I was alert and had the energy and focus needed to complete my testing. At the 40 minute mark is when it was fully in my system and was able to really notice. I was sharp and on top of things at work.

Even at the 2 hour I had plenty of energy, focus, and clarity.

Day 5 Afternoon Ratings:

WAKEFULNESS: 9.8
    MIXABILITY: 9
    Available as a rep

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    Hey K! Nice detailed log. I'm in!
    Thanks!
    Available as a rep

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Great stuff! I agree about the gradual onset.
    I wonder if it is the pepper extract that does that?
    Available as a rep

Summary / conclusion

Here is my summary after 5 days of use both upon waking and after lunch. Mandarin Orange Flavor.

I would probably never have thought to use a product like this. Why? I'm one of those guys who has problems gaining weight. However, I know I am no spring chicken but I still eat 3500 calories a day. Also, it is getting warm and beach season is here.

Every morning was fasted immediately after waking and the afternoon was at least an hour after lunch. I used 2 scoops each time but varied the water. I workout in the morning fasted, so this wasn't a problem for me.

Cold water was best (major difference), although it may be good served as a hot tea as Lonnie said.

THE PRODUCT - CON-CRET BURN (per 2 micro-dosed servings)

Caffeine - 200 mg
    Beta Alanine (BA) - unknown amount (enough in 2 servings to occasionally give me the tingles - (fairly high dose))
    Vitamin B12 - 120 mcg (2000% RDA)
    Niacin 30 mg (150% RDA)
    Chromium 96 mcg (80% RDA)
    Folate (Folic Acid) - 400 mcg (100% RDA)
    Capsimax - Red Pepper Fruit (Capsicum - the 'heat' in hot peppers)
    BioPerine - Black Pepper Fruit extract

Both the last 2 items are known for thermogenic properties and that may elevate your metabolism.
    Both the BA and Niacin are known for flushing properties as well as energy regulation in the body.
    Chromium and B12 are well known for energy regulation.
    I have no idea which ingredient is responsible for appetite suppression, but I noticed it. How? Remember I usually eat 3500 calories daily. I don't notice it until after lunch as I workout fasted upon waking after supplements and eat right after my workout. I am quite ravenous 1.5 - 2 hours after that; however, after that my appetite tapers off when using this product. Yes, noticeable. I would guess my caloric consumption dropped to 3100. Maybe the day I didn't workout to 3000.

OVERALL RATINGS AND/OR FACTORS
    ===========================

FOCUS: 10 - Did what it was supposed to.
    ALERTNESS: 9.5
    OVER-STIMULATED: Nope, never. Just right.
    TASTE: 10 - Especially in cold water.
    MIXABILITY: 9 - Instantized for the most part, just occasional grit. Nothing bad.
    OPTIMUM BLEND OF WATER: 8-10 oz (COLD).
    TIME FOR CONSUMPTION: 3-6 minutes (I don't like to slam it down - I try to enjoy it!).
    TIME UNTIL FIRST EFFECT (SENSORY ENGAGEMENT): 6-10 minutes.
    RUSH OR GRADUAL: Unlike other supplements, the energy influx was extremely smooth and gradual.

EXPERIENCE: The energy started to enter in the morning and continued on a rather even climb (linear, not a curve). The energy was greatly anticipated and welcomed as I used it as a pre-workout in the morning. In the afternoon, I used it as a pick-me-up and it was greatly needed. Both during workouts and work, the focus, drive, mental clarity, and alertness were spot-on. I would say I was one step away from having spidery sense, if that makes sense. No, I couldn't predict the future or anything, but was very much aware of my surroundings and was "quick on my feet" as well quick-witted while at work. In other words, I made good judgement calls much faster, I was more efficient, and had answers immediately ready. This would be great right before a test!

OVERALL: 9.7
    Available as a rep

Awesome review KC! After a couple days of use I'm really liking this product. It is amazing how quickly and as you mentioned the energy is first noticed and then sustained throughout the day.
    Workout Log:

Oudtstanding review Keith...

My Workout Journal: