Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered User SonOfAesthetics's Avatar
    SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I'm a debt collector, ask me anything

Can't disclose where I work but its pretty hardcore. AMA
    ASMR Crew
    Arsenal Crew (repped on sight)
    Not socially retarded crew

Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Favourite ASMR video currently?
    *Reps good posts, doesn't rep back crew*
    *Eats apple core crew*
    *Socks n Sandals crew*

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Is it similar to semen collector? im not gay but i gotta make a living too ya know.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิ Gsxr25's Avatar
    Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best lulzworthy excuse you ever heard?
    80% of the time all of the time.

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why is the atmosphere of the sun far hotter than the sun itself? doesn't this violate the fundamental laws of thermodynamics?
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking for most lulzy responses
    Belief without evidence is a fools game.

Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew
    Lol @ Drain the Swamp Crew
    Reps for life: stfaulk89

It's not the gun, stupid. Ikeman83's Avatar
    Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How does it feel having to go through due process to get judgment before you can garnish wages?

Poverty as ****.

HoustonNoProb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HoustonNoProb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HoustonNoProb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HoustonNoProb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HoustonNoProb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HoustonNoProb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HoustonNoProb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HoustonNoProb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HoustonNoProb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HoustonNoProb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HoustonNoProb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Most debt someone was in?

7Friday7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7Friday7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7Friday7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7Friday7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7Friday7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7Friday7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7Friday7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7Friday7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7Friday7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7Friday7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7Friday7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why do you keep calling my phone for? i told you i would pay next week brah. chill.

Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In 5 minutes im going to neg if op hasnt started responding
    Belief without evidence is a fools game.

Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew
    Lol @ Drain the Swamp Crew
    Reps for life: stfaulk89

jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    quit calling me *******. I know those random numbers are u
    "There are some who do not fear death for they are more afraid of really living."-Ancient proverb

Between the buried and me

Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jiujitsubro View Post
    better stop getting fired at work so you can pay your bills boyo
    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ScaleAndSteel View Post
    What is the lowest % you are authorized to settle on over the phone and to follow up, what is the lowest possible % to settle at no matter what, which could include any authorization if that is even possible?

The follow up to that would be, what line of wording takes you to that percentage? Is it threatening lawyers, simply talking your way to it via personality (doubtful) or is it some set of word phrasings (saying they won't pay over and over but staying on the phone...) that triggers it?
    The worst thing you can do is not speak to the collector.

Always always always answer the phone and at least try to work with them. My firm in particular doesnt like to litigate because our clients are mostly bottom of the barrel scum so we are VERY hardcore.

My best advice is to ask the debt collector who is implying at a lawsuit "ARE YOU GOING TO SUE ME?". Under the FDCPA Debt Collectors are not allowed to threaten to sue if they have no intentions of actually sueing you. Anything other than an outright yes means they dont actually intend to litigate and you can proceed accordingly
    ASMR Crew

Originally Posted by jiujitsubro View Post
    My favorite is when I call you at work only using your first name pretending to know you and you answer the phone and then its over
    ASMR Crew

Originally Posted by ScaleAndSteel View Post
    What is the lowest % you are authorized to settle on over the phone and to follow up, what is the lowest possible % to settle at no matter what, which could include any authorization if that is even possible?

The follow up to that would be, what line of wording takes you to that percentage? Is it threatening lawyers, simply talking your way to it via personality (doubtful) or is it some set of word phrasings (saying they won't pay over and over but staying on the phone...) that triggers it?
    Also never threaten to file a lawsuit cause then you'll look stupid. Unless they violated the FDCPA (and they keep notes of every call and recordings to make sure they dont) you dont have a case. Furthermore whenever one of my dumbass debtors says "IMMA CALL MY ATTORNEY" I ask for the name and number of their lawyer and laugh my ass off when they hang up
    ASMR Crew

BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    think u could collect debt from me? dont think so

Registered User Zerophuckslivin's Avatar
    Zerophuckslivin is just really nice. (+1000) Zerophuckslivin is just really nice. (+1000) Zerophuckslivin is just really nice. (+1000) Zerophuckslivin is just really nice. (+1000) Zerophuckslivin is just really nice. (+1000) Zerophuckslivin is just really nice. (+1000) Zerophuckslivin is just really nice. (+1000) Zerophuckslivin is just really nice. (+1000) Zerophuckslivin is just really nice. (+1000) Zerophuckslivin is just really nice. (+1000) Zerophuckslivin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are robo-calls part of your business?

I give 1K+ every month or so to these "collectors". When I wasn't making money, they weren't rustling. Now I got money coming in, mad robo calls. Chit pisses me off and distracts my business. I'm in home sales. You *******, collectors robo calling me (6x a day, and a day late on bill) can hurt my business, when I'm with a client figuring numbers. You want to get paid.....? GTFO my phone. Seriously, changing my number tomorrow. Phuck you robo ******* squad dickless bastards. SRS Phuck you.
    Goodbye.

Originally Posted by Gsxr25 View Post
    Best lulzworthy excuse you ever heard?
    The lady said she had been a victim of identity theft by a person with their same name and appearance and thats why her drivers license matched her ******** (We skip traced her)
    ASMR Crew

fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How much do I have to owe before its worth your company's time to take me to court?
    IC XC NIKA
    Eastern Orthodox Crew

Originally Posted by Zerophuckslivin View Post
    Are robo-calls part of your business?

I give 1K+ every month or so to these "collectors". When I wasn't making money, they weren't rustling. Now I got money coming in, mad robo calls. Chit pisses me off and distracts my business. I'm in home sales. You *******, collectors robo calling me (6x a day, and a day late on bill) can hurt my business, when I'm with a client figuring numbers. You want to get paid.....? GTFO my phone. Seriously, changing my number tomorrow. Phuck you robo ******* squad dickless bastards. SRS Phuck you.
    We are legally allowed to call you up to six times a day to contact you. What most agencies do now is they have robo dialers that hang up once the call connects and yeah, its technically legal. Its successful though. What you have to do to stop that is mail them an official CEASE AND DESIST COMMUNICATION LETTER. After that they are only allowed to contact you one more time to let you know how they plan to proceed
    ASMR Crew

Im not entirely sure how you're supposed to format the Cease and Desist letter in writing but thats how the FDCPA states you can halt all further communication attempts
    ASMR Crew

TwoHumpChump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TwoHumpChump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TwoHumpChump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TwoHumpChump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TwoHumpChump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TwoHumpChump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TwoHumpChump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TwoHumpChump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TwoHumpChump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TwoHumpChump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TwoHumpChump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Most violent situation?

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would just say the guy that owed the debt died 3 months ago and to never call me again. That shuts up debt collectors real quick.

I would never pay $$$ to someone i didnt originally owe it too.
    Keep rep trading out of your sig line miss

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SonOfAesthetics View Post
    The worst thing you can do is not speak to the collector.

Always always always answer the phone and at least try to work with them. My firm in particular doesnt like to litigate because our clients are mostly bottom of the barrel scum so we are VERY hardcore.

My best advice is to ask the debt collector who is implying at a lawsuit "ARE YOU GOING TO SUE ME?". Under the FDCPA Debt Collectors are not allowed to threaten to sue if they have no intentions of actually sueing you. Anything other than an outright yes means they dont actually intend to litigate and you can proceed accordingly
    If you rarely litigate, why would not speaking to you be a terrible idea? Obviously these are people with credit in the tank already. What is their incentive to negotiate with you, or even talk to you, if you won't sue most of the time?
    480s / 370b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    Will sell wife's foot pics for watch/gun money crew
    Definitely not a fed crew

Lmao at everyone in this thread. I'm a debt collector not an attorney
    ASMR Crew

Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    If you rarely litigate, why would not speaking to you be a terrible idea? Obviously these are people with credit in the tank already. What is their incentive to negotiate with you, or even talk to you, if you won't sue most of the time?
    Because THEY don't know that. Its all about perception. On top of making the debtor feel we're going to pursue "further action" we also threaten to pickup our property all the time without actually putting in a pickup order.

ALSO when we say "ON THIS RECORDED CALL ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF PAYING" its a powerless threat we cant really do ****. Its a scare tactic
    ASMR Crew

Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    Well thats in my particular debt collection agency. However other agencies from what I hear will litigate after they determine they can garnish you.

The reason we dont is because a large portion of our clients who dont pay are on Social Security and Disability, which we cant garnish. Furthermore some of these clients are genuinely broke and even if we win we wont get anything out of it (this is assuming that the person we're suing absolutely does NOT have a case). Hence why I said we're hardcore, because unlike other agencies we have to STRICTLY collect off our talk-off.

Its much more profitable to have collectors on my company's payroll than a bunch of attorneys... And I agree.
    ASMR Crew

icedonkey5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icedonkey5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icedonkey5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icedonkey5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icedonkey5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icedonkey5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icedonkey5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icedonkey5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icedonkey5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icedonkey5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icedonkey5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bish better have my money

FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why the fudge are there extra fines on certain loans (student, since its increasing with no end in sight)? you do realize that this kind of stuff goes hand in hand, right?

If 1 guy cannot pay off student loans or the debt collector for that matter, then it'll be a regular issue...but
    If 10,000 guys cannot pay off student loans or the debt collector then it'll be a jolting problem for everybody.
    Black Miscer Crew
    Underbite Crew
    Crimson Chin Crew
    24 Inch Vertical Jump Crew
    5.9 40 yard dash Crew
    http://www.youtube.com/TheStrongWeasel

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Zerophuckslivin View Post
    Seriously, changing my number tomorrow. Phuck you robo ******* squad dickless bastards. SRS Phuck you.
    fukn looool
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger