Timurguler12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Gains with low testosterone levels

Hi everybody.firstly sorry for broken english.
    Im 18 y.o with 80 kg body mass.interested in powerlifting but now train only in 'workout parks' with some weight.in this moment im doing only 2 movement;weighted dips(50 kg-5x8) and weighted pull ups.(50 kg-5x8).
    All of my life i had really small testicles.And one day i decided to do some testosterone test.results was shocking;around 250-300 ng/dl.
    I did that test again and again.everytime results was more shocking than before.
    My doctor said that he cant do anything with my testicle size because of my age,its too late...
    But there is something interesting,i have a lot of facial , body hair,deep voice and good penis size.and never had problems with muscle gain or erections/sex drive.i am not complaining about my ball size and genetic.i cant change it and i know it.but i will go far as i can.
    Usually i have really explosive energy during workout.but sometimes i have serious lack of energy.and i dont know why.i taking a lot of carbs and proteins before workout,and also have good sleep quality.
    My dr. Says that i dont need TRT beacuse there is not symptoms for it.
    What do you think,should i take something like clomid to stimulate testicles to prevent lack of energy that sometimes comes to me and 'destroys' my workout?
    I never tested free testosterone.only did 'total'.
    And results was everytime above 250-300 ng /dl.

NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ...The doctor can't do anything with your testicle..... what? and testicle size doesn't matter just because it could be bigger? which how do you know yours isn't average sized? doesn't mean it makes more test. Your test levels are around the same as mine. and the doctor said its too late?

bro this is the most ridiculous thing i think i have ever read in my entire life. either you didn't go to the doctors or yours is an idiot. You fall into the normal range of T levels, doing a simple google search would show you that. secondly the doctor "can't do anything because its too late" no if anything he wouldn't put you on TRT because you;re too young and it could make you dependent on it and kill sperm count making it hard to have children.

Why i will lie while i want help?this doesnt make sense.and yes i know that im under average thanks to scrotal doppler.average of testicles are 18 ml but my is 12 ml.and also yes i know that there is more important things than volume like androgen reseptor sensitivity or quality and quantity of leydig cells or advanced big pituitary gland,but despite everything volume is important too.maybe not everytime but it means more leydig cells.
    And yes doctor said its too late.because this kind of thing happening at the beginning of puberty like testicle grow.And if there really was problem then the problem could be solved.
    And yes i undestand that TRT can give big damage to sensitivity of my leydig cells and hormonal system.but because of that damn size and low level of basic androgenic hormone(i think it is low for my age!) i feel bad.even when i have explosive energy during workout,i cant consentrate cause of this.i am aware that clomid is stupid way to increase levels for guy with my age but i dont know what should i do when have levels equal with 50 y.o. men.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You have normal testosterone levels. You're simply among the many that seem to overthink this.

Eat food, take advantage of your youth and grow.

Yep.eat healthy sleep and train.i think i have no choice exept pushing my limits in natural range.
    Thanks