Peluchesmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peluchesmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peluchesmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peluchesmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peluchesmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peluchesmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peluchesmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peluchesmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peluchesmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peluchesmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peluchesmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Too much muscle need some advice

Hey guys so I know that I will probably get a lot of flack for posting this but I'm in a bit of a conundrum and could use some advice. I have a decent amount of muscle and recently dieted down doing a contest prep style diet and was really happy with my results. That is in workout clothes. I think I look fine in my Nike tanks and under armour leggings but today I put on a dress for the first time in months and really did NOT like what I saw. I feel like my shoulders and biceps and tris just like exploded within the last year and to me it doesn't look nice when I'm wearing normal clothes. I worked so hard to build the body I have and I love to lift and lift heavy but my upper body has kind of gotten out of control. This is just my opinion of course but I'm wondering what I should do. I'm still eating in a deficit with biweekly cheat meals (trying to reverse diet) and recently increased all reps to 20+ Do I need to lower my protein? Do more cardio ? :/ Ugh I never thought I'd be asking how to lose muscle.

Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000)
    You look great, don't change what you're doing.

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You've worked so hard to achieve what you have and look amazing imo. I mean this when I say that any woman would kill (well maybe not literally lol but you get my point) to have your body. If you really want to loose muscle, which again I highly do not recommend, then ass loads of cardio, super low calories and no resistance training or light weights would be your ticket
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

Registered User ScottyTheBody13's Avatar
    ScottyTheBody13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You did good increasing your bi/tri reps IMO. If I was trying to lose muscle in the arms I would train them half as often and maybe do rowing or punching bag workouts for cardio. I don't think that cutting protein would be a great idea, seems like a good way to catobalize muscle all over the body.

shadowx394 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowx394 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowx394 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowx394 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowx394 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowx394 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowx394 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowx394 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowx394 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowx394 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowx394 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What everyone else said; you look amazing and worked hard for what you have! I understand what you're saying but you're not over muscular.

Supernova94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supernova94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supernova94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supernova94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supernova94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supernova94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supernova94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supernova94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supernova94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supernova94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supernova94 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I honestly think it's too much, but that's just me. In my eyes it looks as if you might have messed with a little juice because it does look a bit unnatural. I could be wrong though.

I know I'll probably get tons of hate for this, but this is just my honest opinion though. I'm not trying to put you down. If it was up to me, I'd increase your body fat by a little, maybe up to 15% MAX, because your skin does look paper thin and under 8%. And take a break from the weights for a while. But then again I'm not used to muscular girls lol.
    Last edited by Supernova94; 05-27-2016 at 12:13 AM.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Easy solution- make everything else bigger, rather than arms smaller.

I think it looks fine.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Peluchesmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peluchesmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peluchesmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peluchesmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peluchesmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peluchesmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peluchesmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peluchesmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peluchesmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peluchesmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peluchesmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not offended in the least bit. It's totally fine and your thoughts are appreciated that's why I made this post in the first place! No juice at all. I have had people ask me that and not sure whether I should be offended or flattered😏 I've just been busting my ass consistently in the gym day in and day out for the last couple years. I think I just have that mesomorph body type

Thank you to all who replied!

EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think you look great and wouldn't change what you are doing, but ultimately it is you who has to be happy with yourself so if you feel that your look is a bit too "harsh" but you love lifting heavy, just try adding a little bit of body fat. It will soften your look and still allow you to keep at it.

With that said, don't change a thing. Repped for the hard work that you clearly put in.
    Last edited by EdwardTheGreat; 05-27-2016 at 09:57 AM.

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I still stand by my opinion that you look amazing and shouldn't change anything but what matters most is that YOU are happy with your physique/development like Edward said. If you think your shoulders and arms are getting too big you can try easing up on working them for a bit while focusing on everything else to even your proportions a bit to what you are happy with. Also Supernova 8% bf is physiologically impossible for a female even with drugs. Sure she is pretty damn lean but 8% would mean death or severe health problems

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

Supernova94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supernova94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supernova94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supernova94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supernova94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supernova94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supernova94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supernova94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supernova94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supernova94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Supernova94 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by unplugged View Post
    Also Supernova 8% bf is physiologically impossible for a female even with drugs. Sure she is pretty damn lean but 8% would mean death or severe health problems
    My bad, I exaggerated.

Mscleseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wish all the girls around had your problems...
    :-)

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by unplugged View Post
    You've worked so hard to achieve what you have and look amazing imo. I mean this when I say that any woman would kill (well maybe not literally lol but you get my point) to have your body. If you really want to loose muscle, which again I highly do not recommend, then ass loads of cardio, super low calories and no resistance training or light weights would be your ticket
    Agree completely, look at carrot top. He said he lost all of his size from just doing TONS of cardio. If you stop using your muscles, your body eventually says, what is the point?

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Supernova94 View Post
    I honestly think it's too much, but that's just me. In my eyes it looks as if you might have messed with a little juice because it does look a bit unnatural. I could be wrong though.

I know I'll probably get tons of hate for this, but this is just my honest opinion though. I'm not trying to put you down. If it was up to me, I'd increase your body fat by a little, maybe up to 15% MAX, because your skin does look paper thin and under 8%. And take a break from the weights for a while. But then again I'm not used to muscular girls lol.
    She doesn't look unnatural even slightly.. She looks like my girlfriend and we train together 4-5 days a week, heavy compounds with hypertrophy, don't assume she is using anything, it just discredits her hard earned efforts.

Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    She doesn't look unnatural even slightly.. She looks like my girlfriend and we train together 4-5 days a week, heavy compounds with hypertrophy, don't assume she is using anything, it just discredits her hard earned efforts.
    I agree. He is just one of the many uninformed people that when seeing someone lean/ripped they automatically think drugs lol. Imo a female should NEVER EVER EVER be using as they are male hormones. That is like a man wanting to take estrogen pills just doesn't make sense lol. The only exception is if it is your career and your living depends on it but even then it is still stupid