Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    lakevillethor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Dedicated1
    I think there is a night & day differece in is first pics as to the recent pics. In a positive way, his body composition is definitey changing for the better. As for U Jedi, U sure talk a lot of trash for not posting your pics.
    I agree and those pics were only taken a few days apart. You guys have to understand, that I don't have a pump or anything in these pics. I am just standing there relaxed. Even with that in mind, I can see some major differences.
    -AT

Dedicated1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by lakevillethor
    Why not try to keep that 10 pounds and make post cycle recovery a whole lot easier on myself by only doing 2 week cycles.
    -AT
    So true.

lastly, I want to comment on my diet. My diet for the past few days has been very low carb and I am keeping the weight on.

meal 1 - 2 bananas, 16 ounces OJ, whey shake (75 grams protein)

meal 2 - 5-6 chicken breast strips cooked on the foreman (40 grams protein).

Meal 3 - chicken spinach salad at subway

meal 4 - when shake, banana (~60 grams protein).

Meal 4 - 2 servings oatmeal, chicken breasts

meal 5 - whey shake with flaxseed oil, yogurt

meal 6- varies.

notice the potassium loaded foods.

Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im just an over-opinionated a$$hole.

From the old BB.comBoards DRACOMACHINE's Avatar
    DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

HCG

What about HCG. I noticed no one seems to consider using HCG to get the Natural hormone levels up.

1-Test is not a Pro-hormone it is Test and does shut you down. CLomid helps buy the time, but HCG get you back and working.

HCG is a must with all steroids, even Anavar, and Primo, and EQ.
    HCG is easier to get than Steroids sometimes.

As I say that the over seas place I know of is out of stock, yet the local boys can get it to you.

YOu wouldn't lose any of your gains if you use HCG correctly in addition to your post Cycle.

NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Andrew, thanks for all the feedback bro.

As far as the criticisms go....what the f$%k. If you wanted criticism you would have asked for it. Thats my two cents.

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Solid thread Lake. Rick and Jedi are a$$holes.

I assume you are going to do another cycle of methyl 1-T at a later date.
    FREE YJ

Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000)
    I appreciate your insight. But why risk it, bro...I already gained 10 pounds. Why not try to keep that 10 pounds and make post cycle recovery a whole lot easier on myself by only doing 2 week cycles. Some people may say that it doesn't matter how long you're on, post cycle recovery will be the same (assuming natural test production went to zero). I disagree.
    -AT
    You can always run another cycle after everyone gets more data and knows the safety limits. In the meantime, your body changes look great for only two weeks.

Post cycle therapy is your call, although since you have been "experimental," it would probably be better to be safe and use something.
    Always learning.

sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Indeed - i am going to take it for one more week - 3 weeks on then start post cycle therapy. So far, little to no sides. One of the sides that I did notice is I get cramping in various muscles. Libido still going strong.
    -AT
    I'm 4 days in at 20mg a day and the one thing I've noticed is I am very sore, and I am hardly ever sore the next day. (I will note that I am coming back from having the flu last week.) I will start a thread next monday tracking my progress but only doing once or twice a week updates.
    Cartman: "Hippies.They're everywhere. They wanna save the earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad. "

"Christ died for our sins. Dare we make his martyrdom meaningless by not committing them?"
    ..........Jules Feiffer

Originally posted by sticklegs
    I'm 4 days in at 20mg a day and the one thing I've noticed is I am very sore, and I am hardly ever sore the next day. I will note that I am coming back from have the flu lat week. I will start a thread next monday tracking my progress but only doing once or twice a week updates.
    That is nromal. I got that too, especially in my delts. Potassium is the key to get rid of the soreness.
    -AT

Okay - ia m tired of getting pms all up my ass - all day long on people asking questions. The results are in and here's what I gained....I gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks on this compound at 20 mg ED. bear in mind that I would have gained much more but I decided to start cutting on about day 9 of the cycle as the gains were coming so fast. My bench, I would guess, went up about 50 pounds in two weeks. went from 315 for 12 to 365 for 10. That's about 50 pounds - can say 40 for sure. Legs went up in size for sure - my shorts that usually fit seem uncomfortably snug. started at 184 pounds (5'5''), now I am 194 pounds. Post cycle I am using 6-OXO at 600 mg ED and clomid @ 100 mg ED.
    -AT
    -AT

souped_up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree and those pics were only taken a few days apart. You guys have to understand, that I don't have a pump or anything in these pics. I am just standing there relaxed. Even with that in mind, I can see some major differences.
    -AT
    Yah you look better in the newer pics. You look more pumped too.

Originally posted by souped_up
    Yah you look better in the newer pics. You look more pumped too.
    I do not have a pump.

negative.
    -AT

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I do not have a pump.
    Smartass!

Great results btw. Hopefully LG has enough to last until mid month when I can splurge on a few bottles.

legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by jack01z28
    is there a site other than l e g a l g e a r . c o m to buy this?
    I love when people ask this. Did I offend you somehow in a past life?

By the way, I do not endorse Lakeville using this products. As you know they are intended for animals like dogs and champion race horses. (I developed this product for my girlfriend's horse)

EDog

jack01z28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by *********

By the way, I do not endorse Lakeville using this products. As you know they are intended for animals like dogs and champion race horses. (I developed this product for my girlfriend's horse)

EDog
    well then is there a way you accept money orders? i don't see an option anywhere on your site. i can't use a credit card.

DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

FRUGAL

I think they were looking to get it for a cheaper price. However 79$ for a 40 day supply is okay. That is if you take 20mg a day.

Now let me re-read that again to make sure that was correct, F@CK me! That sounded a little too inexpensive.

Oops money orders, gotcha!

legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Money orders are by a email basis only. Send to customerservice@ l e g a l g e a r.com

EDog

StormNut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StormNut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sweet thread and progress lake... thanks for the info.

Out of curiosity, why didn't you ever try Super One+ ? (assuming this is the case since you said you've only had 1AD)

Thanks
    I have a theory that it's impossible to prove anything , but I just can't prove it.

Originally posted by StormNut
    Sweet thread and progress lake... thanks for the info.

Out of curiosity, why didn't you ever try Super One+ ? (assuming this is the case since you said you've only had 1AD)

Thanks
    No, I never treid super one +
    -AT

StormNut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StormNut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The question was "why didn't you ever try it?"

With your ability to get great gains and with a proven sup like super one+ having been around for a while, I was curious why you never chose to use it but instead something newer and less discovered.
    I have a theory that it's impossible to prove anything , but I just can't prove it.

Money orders are by a email basis only. Send to customerservice@ l e g a l g e a r.com

EDog
    Eric check your other email addy.

Storm, He says he did trenabol-x and he never said how well he responded . I hear it has an inferior ability to penetrate the skin so maybe thats why he never went on to try the other brands.

EDog
    Yep you were the innovator for bringing out hydroxytest too and although its not quite as potent as 1-test it doesn't make you lethargic and kill your libido is what many are saying.

Maybe a 1-test/hydroxytest transdermal without the 4-AD would be best since there would be less bloat but they hydroxy test would help offset the 1-test effects. I would think the 1-test would have to prtty low since im sure it would be hard to offset yet hydroxytest is pretty good so in the end itwould seem to work out probably.

intel55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okay - ia m tired of getting pms all up my ass - all day long on people asking questions. The results are in and here's what I gained....I gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks on this compound at 20 mg ED. bear in mind that I would have gained much more but I decided to start cutting on about day 9 of the cycle as the gains were coming so fast. My bench, I would guess, went up about 50 pounds in two weeks. went from 315 for 12 to 365 for 10. That's about 50 pounds - can say 40 for sure. Legs went up in size for sure - my shorts that usually fit seem uncomfortably snug. started at 184 pounds (5'5''), now I am 194 pounds. Post cycle I am using 6-OXO at 600 mg ED and clomid @ 100 mg ED.
    -AT
    -AT
    still watching this thead... 50lbs!!!!! Hmmmm well I hope you are careful of those tendons and ligs. Got to let those puppies catch up. I bet you already know this, just saying be careful.

lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lancelot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    -AT
    -AT
    Nice to hear about your great gains! Can you tell us what your 10 pound gain is composed of-muscle, bloat/water, fat? What were your sides thruout the cycle?

osokrayzay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also did you think clomid wasnt enough for post cycle? I've read that if you have your hands on clomid or nolva no need for 6-oxo. Just wondering that's all.

sequitur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Dedicated1
    Go 1 more week to see what your gains are. I think they are trying (im sure they believe it) scare U, with the whole liver thing.
    Is making people aware of a risk trying to scare them? Often people will apply only one criteria to what to use and if some is good then more is better. The liver concerns with 17 methyl steroids are real. See the links I posted. Methylation makes steroids orally available by making them so the liver cannot break them down. That doesn't mean it doesn't try. You have knowledge about the process you want to share?

The reason it hits home to me is that I was really sick early this year and had blood tests. My doctor told me I could have a problem with my liver and would need more tests. It turned out I had a rare case of typhoid fever. In a few weeks my liver was fine. That didn't keep me from worrying if I'd gotten a bad batch of andro. I don't ever want to hear that from my doctor again. I'd even take a little longer to add a few pounds of muscle to avoid it.

It could be a non issue here with limited use, but given how toxic methylated trenbolone turned out I'd be careful. Knowing it has inherent toxicity issues I'd want to know how toxic it was. I'd rather see clinical data than see if I get jaundice. Anyway, people ought to know the risks before they take gear and because this is 1 test it people might equate it to safer formulations.

If educating yourself is scarey then scare yourself. Another thing. Do a cycle yourself and see how it goes, but don't tell someone else to test it some more and see if they are okay. Neither of us is sure if it's safe. So why tell someone else to pull the trigger?
    It's not how heavy you lift, it's how
    you lift heavy!

If only I had a cat's genetics... I could
    workout less and sleep more, run
    faster, jump higher and need a lot
    more hair remover.

You are correct in the risks of liver problems. Most oral steroids are hard on your liver. Now most of these guys are at their peak of Muscle and are looking to push past their natural peak. AS/Pro-Steroids will help that happen.

The side effects versus the muscle improvements/and satisfaction make people overlook the harsh sides and maybe even consider them mild.

THousands of people have eaten D-bols and anadrol like they were tick tacks and not all of them had liver shutdown. However some have had problems.

There are no risk free AS, If you realy want to grow you take those risks.

These Methyl-1-Test is not for newbies, or those just looking to get a quick gain, and definately not for someone who wants to stay side effect free.

For those of you just starting out with pro-hormones stick with 1AD/4AD stacks, Then go to a good trandermal, then hit the Methyl-1-Test