Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    trimr is just really nice. (+1000) trimr is just really nice. (+1000) trimr is just really nice. (+1000) trimr is just really nice. (+1000) trimr is just really nice. (+1000) trimr is just really nice. (+1000) trimr is just really nice. (+1000) trimr is just really nice. (+1000) trimr is just really nice. (+1000) trimr is just really nice. (+1000) trimr is just really nice. (+1000)

Arrow >>>GIVEAWAY: TRIMR DUO SQUARED!!! Giving away 25 Premium Shaker Bottles <<<

INTRODUCING THE TRIMR DUO SQUARED BOTTLE!

We’ve just launched a new bottle and we’re proud that it’s now on Bodybuilding.com!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/trimr.html

And to celebrate we’re giving away 25 Duo Squared shaker bottles this month from Instagram, ********, and THIS thread!

The Duo Squared bottle is a 38oz premium shaker bottle designed to be the last shaker you’ll need. While designing the bottle we found many things we wanted to improve with our current shaker bottles.

To register for the contest:

1. Comment on this thread. Answer the following questions:
    a. What shaker bottles do you use?
    b.What do you use your shaker for? (H2o, pre-workout, protein, meal replacements, etc.)
    c. How many shaker bottles do you have in your cupboard right now?
    d.What would it take in a bottle for you to get rid all your other shaker bottles?

OR

2. Post a picture or video with one of our products on Instagram
    - Tag @trimr and using #trimr and #bodybuilding.com. (Account must be public so we can see).
    By doing so, you gain ONE entry for that month’s Social Media Giveaway.

'BB.com Giveaway' Thread RULES

- Must be 18+ older

- Must be a member in good standing (Green reputation)
    - Must agree to a forum review and Amazon.com review if a winner

Social Media (IG/FB) Giveaway RULES
    -Must be following us on Instagram or be a fan of our ******** page for entries to count! (Links are posted above)
    -You can submit as many pictures and videos as you like during each contest.
    -You may post to ******** AND Instagram to gain entries! The more you post the better the chance to win!

We will pick 1 grand prize winner at random to receive the Duo squared bottle bundle with all four colors and 21 different people to each receive 1 Duo Squared bottle. All winners will be announced in the month of June.

The patented Trimr Duo Cap™ is the only shaker bottle that gives its user two different consumption options: Sip or Chug. The straw is ideal for sipping smoothies on the go in your car while the chug option might be used to quickly down nutritional supplements after hard workouts.

While addressing the smells of our shaker bottles we designed the Duo Squared to be constructed out of a non porous plastic called Eastman Triten that prevents proteins, bacteria and microbes to nestle in the pores and retain odor.

And for additional perks, the Duo Squared bottle is leak-proof, has a non-slip base, fits in a cup holder, is top rack dishwasher safe, and BPA free.

USA Addresses Only!

Shipping addresses and product choice from all selected winners are due within 48 hours of being chosen. If you are in the running for a free product through any of the means above, please check back every day! We will send winners private messages immediately when you are selected via BB.com promotions, and you will be tagged on ******** and/or Instagram if you win as well. So please send us your address and product of choice ASAP, no exceptions!
    Last edited by trimr; 05-24-2016 at 08:39 AM.
    Trimr Customer Rep
    trimr.com
    Instagram: @trimr
    Twitter: @TrimrLife
    ********: www.********.com/trimr

BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I currently use the CTD Sports bottle I just got with a box full of goodies. Other than that, I have a few blender bottles I use.

b.What do you use your shaker for? (H2o, pre-workout, protein, meal replacements, etc.)
    Everything throughout the day. Start of with pre-workout, then protein, then water during the day. I use them to cook eggs in the microwave too

This is tricky.. None. Lol. Two are in my bag and one is in my hand. I put them through a lot of wear and tear, so I go through them often.

d.What would it take in a bottle for you to get rid all your other shaker bottles?
    1. Some kind of blender assistance feature.
    2. Bottle doesn't hold smells or tastes
    3. Clip for carabiner
    4. Ideally a straw so that I dont have to flip up the cup
    5. Durability. Most often the lids crack or bend
    6. Leak resistance - probably the most important. I want to toss it in my bag and not worry about it.
    7. Storage. Some kind of storage for protein powder is a wonderful feature on a bottle.

omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I used the normal shaker cups with no blender balls. I ordered a UMORO shaker cup but absolutely hated it. Then I tried using gatorade bottles but hated that too. Went back to normal shaker cups.

I use it for water, bcaa, protein, pre-workout, creatine, soda. Pretty much any fluids I drink is from my shaker cup

I have ~ 5 but due to me traveling so much, going to parents house(2 locations) and my house I only typically have 1-2

For it to smell new(protein makes the bottle smell very, very bad if not washed immediately)

Log:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174060911

stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I currently use bodybuilding.com shaker with pill storage on top & an extra powder storage compartment on bottom, bb.com mini shaker, 360 cut blender bottle, & a couple generic blender bottles

Literally all of the above. I even use them to make nestle kwik hot chocolate!

4 in my cupboard & 1 on my table since I just got home from the gym

1. Obviously a good blender that doesn't leave chunks
    2. leak-proof lid & cap
    3. The powder storage on my bb.com bottle is a very useful feature - so that
    4. One that doesn't stink after a month, lol.
    5. SIZE! the less times I gotta refill it with water at the fountain during my workout, the better!
    Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King, Jr.
    I'm not saying I'm sorry. One day, maybe, we'll meet again - Jared Leto, 30 Seconds To Mars

~Distal Biceps Tear Crew~ 10/18/2018
    ~Former 300+lbs Crew~ Never Again
    9/8/14 - 325.0Lbs. (147.7kg) 36%BF (Omron)
    8/10/16 - 226.2Lbs. (103.2kg) 17%BF (Omron)

Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Currently using a grenade shaker bottle, its pretty cool has little spaces for capsules
    Mostly pre-wrokout-bcaa-carbs
    5-6
    It would have to mix product for me

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a few different shakers. Most are traditional blender bottles with different colors/decal.

I use shakers for all the above. Water, pre-workout, protein, etc.

Oh man, counting all the shakers in the family cupboard... There are a lot. I would guess around 12.

To be superior in helping to mix all types of supplements, holds a large volume of fluid, and is easy to clean and maintain without needing to be thrown away.
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I mainly use blender bottles shaker, I like them cause they don't leak when I shake them.

Pre-workout and BCAA

Around 8

I love something like the Yeti Rambler Bottle made into a shaker at decent price. So it could keep pre or intra workout cold through out my whole workout session and it would work for other stuff besides the gym.
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

Csmith058 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Csmith058 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Csmith058 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Csmith058 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Csmith058 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Csmith058 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Csmith058 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Csmith058 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Csmith058 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Csmith058 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Csmith058 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What shaker bottles do you use?
    I currently use a few different blender bottles mostly, then depending I'll use a generic one or bb.com one.

Everything. Use it for pre workout, intra Aminos during, then wash it out or use another for post workout protein shake. Also use them for water when playing outdoor sports/short walks, etc,

4-5

1. The ability to close and not leak when tossed in a bag or tipped over, etc.
    2. Easyish to clean
    3. Durable
    4. Ability to mix what is put in it well.
    5. Durability. Most often the lids crack or bend
    Most anything else I can think of would definitely be added pluses.

koi1214 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) koi1214 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) koi1214 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) koi1214 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) koi1214 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) koi1214 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) koi1214 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) koi1214 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) koi1214 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) koi1214 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) koi1214 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I use the regular old shaker cup with the metal blender ball
    What do you use your shaker for?
    I use my blender bottles for pre-workout powders and Protein.

How many shaker bottles do you have in your cupboard right now?
    I have 3.

What would it take in a bottle for you to get rid all your other shaker bottles
    Maintenance is important.I want a blender bottle that will blend well, clean in dish washer, and keep the contents cold.

Social Media
    Following on Instagram- I am js6366
    Liked and tagged you on on ********
    Last edited by koi1214; 05-23-2016 at 04:31 PM.

WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I currently use blender bottles.

I use it for pre-workout and take one to the gym for a whey shake or post workout supps.

I have 7 seven in total. I keep them stacked on a table and clean.

Something that mixes better and is easier to close and lid is easier to put on. Also a shaker that may-be keeps your liquid cool.

Tobasco42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tobasco42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tobasco42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tobasco42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tobasco42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tobasco42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tobasco42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tobasco42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tobasco42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tobasco42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tobasco42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I currently have two bottles that I alternate between - a classic Blender Bottle and a HydraCup.

When I use the classic blender bottle, it's mostly for water and after-workout protein shakes. The HydraCup is nice in that it has two side-by-side compartments, so I use that to keep intra-workout on one side and water on the other side. That way, while working out, I can take a little sip of the intraworkout and then dilute it with a sip of water from the other side.

Just the two.

Hmm. Durability is a big factor for me - I've broken a few bottles by just accidentally dropping them. The bottle should also not retain odors, and so far, both the blender bottle and HydraCup have met that criterion. The bottle should also be easy to clean, and last but not least, the bottle should look good. Aesthetics definitely count for something. Just going by what I've seen about this Trimr Duo shaker bottle, perhaps it will meet all the criteria I'm looking for!

AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I currently use the BB.com bottle that used to come free with orders exceeding a certain amount.

What do you use your shaker for? (H2o, pre-workout, protein, meal replacements, etc.)

I use my bottle for a few things. First, I fill it up first thing in the morning to get some water in my system. Next, I use it for my pre workout supplement. Finally, I use it for my intra workout supplement as well.

How many shaker bottles do you have in your cupboard right now?

Just two. The one I am currently using and another on for a backup, just in case. I take care of shaker bottles and wash them right after use, by hand. So I do not have the need to a bunch of them.

What would it take in a bottle for you to get rid all your other shaker bottles

A bottle that hold more than 24 ounces of water so I do not have to keep refilling it at the water fountain in the gym. My gym just got done with a renovation and we only have one water fountain and it is on the other side of the weights. Second, the bottle would have to be leak free. This is a problem with most bottles.
    August 19, 2012 - Underwent heart transplant and still lifting strong!

Summer Lean Bulk + Life Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167855781

Check out all of my reviews - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169981883&pagenumber=

I Support MuscleTech

MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In!

Currently using a Pro Supps Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde shaker!

I use my shaker for all powder supps, which is basically my pre workouts and protein shakes post workout

I currently have 7 regular size shakers and 2 mini ones lol

Definitely a shaker that is super easy to clean, and one that is both bigger and better shaped to shake more efficiently!
    MuscleTech Supporter

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Using Hydra Cup right now and loving it! And a 3 in 1 shaker from usp labs.

Either a post shake like Bcaa or a Protein Shake.

My usp labs shaker is perfect cuz it has 2 compartments on top for pills, a funnel that hangs on the side of the shaker, a bottom compartment for more things and the main shaker is big enough to fit 25oz. That is absbolutely perfect for me. The only problem with it is that the top is not really great quality, break quite often. That is my only problem.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    a. What shaker bottles do you use? Controlled labs shaker bottle

I use my shaker bottles for intra workouts. I typically use it to add my BCCAS and CARBS and sip on it during my workout.

c. How many shaker bottles do you have in your cupboard right now? Just 1 extra shaker bottle I got from bb.com.

d.What would it take in a bottle for you to get rid all your other shaker bottles? I need something thats durable, leak proof and easy to clean. Some shaker bottles have the issue with the residue sticking inside the lid cap and its hard to clean.

Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got about 12 shaker bottles from last years Olympia. But I primarily use my red USP Labs shaker.

b.What do you use your shaker for?
    I start out using my shaker for my Pre Workout powder, then after I down that I through in my BCAAs while I'm at the gym. Then I usually rinse it out at home and fill it up with water to drink while I head to work. Then I refill it numerous times while I'm working. Only to bring it home and then do it all over again the next day.

Between my wife and I, I'm sure we have close to 15 shakers in our cupboard. We live in Vegas and go to the Olympia Expo every year for my bday. We stock up!!

It would honestly take quality and something durable. A few of my shakers have left my hand the same color of the shaker itself because of how cheap it is. Also, I take my shaker with me all day, so something that isn't going to break down after daily use would be a plus. Also, some shakers just retain the smell of whatever protein or anything else that it's used for, regardless of how often you wash it. But again, that's more about the quality overall!

I'd love to win this promo and put this shaker to work. Hopefully I'm chosen. Thanks for the opportunity!

dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i've used many shaker bottles, from the ones that use a honeycomb like agitator i think it's called, the spring coil-like mixer and the standard ball.

only for powdered workout supplements (pre, intra, protein, etc) except for MRPs and Mass gainers

about a five or so. i've had more but some i've dropped and they just shattered or broken. but the one that i've used that lasted me the longest, despite the many drops on the bottom or top is the blender bottle branded ones - that one lasted me close to about 7 years. the rest i've gotten from company promos

does not leak. almost all of the shaker bottles i've used leaks from under the lid - not the opening that snaps the lid closed but from the tread. i definitely don't overscrew the lids but for some reason or another, they leak.

thanks for the consideration and will definitely leave a forum review and amazon if chosen.
    100% 中國人

somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've used a lot. But I have your bottle and like it.

Everything

Ten, maybe more.

Leaking is the biggest issue.

tiffanyvoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiffanyvoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiffanyvoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiffanyvoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiffanyvoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiffanyvoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiffanyvoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiffanyvoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiffanyvoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiffanyvoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiffanyvoss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your Duo Classic shakers
    Water, bcaas, protein
    To be 38oz or more!

Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    These shakers look awesome!
    Would love to have one.

I currently just use the Blender Bottle, both the original and 2.0 versions.

I have four shakers I use on a regular basis.
    1.) water throughout the day
    2.) pre-workout
    3.) BCAA's
    4.) protein

It'd be great to have an all in one, or I might pick up a couple of these too have on hand.

13... haha.

d.What would it take in a bottle for you to get rid all your other shaker bottles? Something that didn't carry a fruity flavor in it after I drank BCAA's or pre-workout.
    Basically, something I could be drinking water in, then mix my pre, then just rinse it out and have my protein without any residual pre-workout smell/taste.

Would love to try these out!
    Hyper-Gro Log Thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166103841
    Trutein S'mores Review Thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166022311
    Store Reviews - http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/search/?q=Blake2732&search-submit=+&category=review

MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bump!
    MuscleTech Supporter

BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump for high quality shakers!
    Current Log | https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173823581
    Store Reviews | http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/brennanmwhite

superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd love to get a new shaker! One that actually is good!
    a. What shaker bottles do you use? I use the blender bottles.
    b.What do you use your shaker for? Protein,pre workout, water
    c. How many shaker bottles do you have in your cupboard right now? I have 2
    d.What would it take in a bottle for you to get rid all your other shaker bottles? A bottle hat doesn't leak, doesn't hold a smell, mixes great and can use it for multiple purposes.

VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    These bottles look killer!

a. What shaker bottles do you use? Blender Bottle
    b.What do you use your shaker for? (H2o, pre-workout, protein, meal replacements, etc.) Protein powder post workout and Aminos intra workout
    c. How many shaker bottles do you have in your cupboard right now? 2 and 1 is leaking. Great timing on this promo!
    d.What would it take in a bottle for you to get rid all your other shaker bottles? High quality, leak free, cool look.

I like the capacity of this bottle also, most of mine have been 20 oz. Happy to leave glowing review on Amazon, BB.com etc. Liked on FB.

sirkipling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Trimr: Water bottle and Shaker

I use a trimr now to be honest. But I have used every single product under the sun. I liked the simplicity of other bottles. They are straightforward, but they just didn't last as long.

Honestly, my trimr has become both a water bottle and shaker. My wife is the same. Her trimr bottle is more of a water bottle. But I do mix my pre work out with my trimr.

6 or 7. We just threw a few away. I know I have some Blender Bottles and a cheaper knock off as well.

Smell is always the biggest issue for me. (which is why I have liked trimr) but I also think the amount it holds is really important. It seems to me that most bottles blend relatively well--especially given the improvements in protein in the last few years.

somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When are the winners announced?

AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by somecollegekid View Post
    When are the winners announced?
    In the month of June he stated in the first post.

Blender Bottle extreme tornado mixer multiple brands of supp companies

b.What do you use your shaker for?

All of the above Pre workout post workout drinking glutamine and bcaa during the day

5-10 all kinds of colors shapes and sizes.

Has to be by far superior and provide great functionality.
    Alcohol Free |OG Join Date Crew Thread Creator|Misc Cologne Crew|

Product Reviews-See Store Reviews of Reviewed Supplements.

AnimalStrength Equips with True Grits Complete Stack PRE-POST-PROTEIN
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167989823&p=1372931623#post1372931623

AnimalStrength becomes a wrecking ball in the Gym with MusclePharm WRECKAGE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166733381&p=1346599091#post1346599091

trimr is just really nice. (+1000) trimr is just really nice. (+1000) trimr is just really nice. (+1000) trimr is just really nice. (+1000) trimr is just really nice. (+1000) trimr is just really nice. (+1000) trimr is just really nice. (+1000) trimr is just really nice. (+1000) trimr is just really nice. (+1000) trimr is just really nice. (+1000) trimr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Winners will be announced on June 28th!
    Trimr Customer Rep
    trimr.com
    Instagram: @trimr
    Twitter: @TrimrLife
    ********: www.********.com/trimr

Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by trimr View Post
    Winners will be announced on June 28th!
    Sweet!
    Plenty of time to get in here folks.
    Jump on it!
    Hyper-Gro Log Thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166103841
    Trutein S'mores Review Thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166022311
    Store Reviews - http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/search/?q=Blake2732&search-submit=+&category=review

weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Currently have a MuscleTech shaker and one from BB.com
    Everything - mixing up BCAA's and preworkout, protein shakes on the rare occasion I have them, and I often use them just for drinking water throughout the day.
    3 total
    It would have to be durable, hold a large amount of liquid, be able to mix powder well, and look good.