Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Nah...would have to deal with too many "I live in India and might have bought fake Select"...too many of those annoying threads

Luckily it was a seasonal flavor...hopefully they smarten up this year and do a Gingerbread or something the masses can relate to....that flavor is way too nichey, f'in peppermint.
    White Chocolate Mint is the second greatest tasting protein I've ever had behind Iforce Vanilla Mint Swirl. If PES brings it back I will buy a years supply day one.

In other words, you're just wrong.

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's funny how basically nobody mentions how excellent Quest's strawberry protein is because it's bang on. Oh wait, I know why, because it's not really a bro hyped protein line and it's not being given away left and right for people to "test" and it's also $40 a tub so people end up not buying it mainly on price alone.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    White Chocolate Mint is the second greatest tasting protein I've ever had behind Iforce Vanilla Mint Swirl. If PES brings it back I will buy a years supply day one.

In other words, you're just wrong.
    I really liked our white chocolate mint as well.

As it was a seasonal one run release, I can see if it is feasible to bring it back this Christmas? If enough people want it we could make it happen.

Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    It's funny how basically nobody mentions how excellent Quest's strawberry protein is because it's bang on. Oh wait, I know why, because it's not really a bro hyped protein line and it's not being given away left and right for people to "test" and it's also $40 a tub so people end up not buying it mainly on price alone.
    Maybe the small number of people participating in this thread are like myself and simply haven't tried it lol.
    PEScience Representative
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

www.********.com/bencarpenterpersonaltraining
    www.instagram.com/bdccarpenter
    www.youtube.com/bcpersonaltraining
    www.twitter.com/bdccarpenter

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bencarpenter View Post
    I really liked our white chocolate mint as well.

As it was a seasonal one run release, I can see if it is feasible to bring it back this Christmas? If enough people want it we could make it happen.

Maybe the small number of people participating in this thread are like myself and simply haven't tried it lol.
    I honestly don't think the majority of people have tried it and the reason likely the ones I pointed out.
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    Protizyme and Quest are really frickin good too, what a time to be alive.
    Have not tried either but def will. Animal great as well.
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I honestly don't think the majority of people have tried it and the reason likely the ones I pointed out.
    Your reasoning is why I haven't tried it. I don't feel $40 for 2lbs is cost effective when so many other excellent tasting proteins are cheaper. I'd like to try it, but not for that price point. I'd rather go with XF which has a heck of a strawberry flavor.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    I picked up a sample of Quest from a B&M. Strawberry Cream and Salted Caramel. Didn't care for either.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    Your reasoning is why I haven't tried it. I don't feel $40 for 2lbs is cost effective when so many other excellent tasting proteins are cheaper. I'd like to try it, but not for that price point. I'd rather go with XF which has a heck of a strawberry flavor.

This.

XF is considerably cheaper and the quality is absolutely top notch. Just because something is pricey doesn't mean its good stuff. Its 40 bucks a tub cause it says "Quest" on it.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    This.

XF is considerably cheaper and the quality is absolutely top notch. Just because something is pricey doesn't mean its good stuff. Its 40 bucks a tub cause it says "Quest" on it.
    It's just hard to justify when you can often get great tasting protein powders for half the cost of Quest 2 lber or for just a little more than Quest get 5 lb tubs of protein. I would love to try Quest protein and I bet it is good, but I can't really give it a try unless I found it somewhere on a big time special.

Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    I picked up a sample of Quest from a B&M. Strawberry Cream and Salted Caramel. Didn't care for either.
    You also said nogii were meh and too sweet or something but the Snap is like a rice krispy treat and also really sweet (from your write up, it seems that you're preference lies more in the macros). So our tastes are clearly different

This.

I bought the stuff from the big chain brick and mortar a few times (Quest), obviously out of pocket. Quality is good. It's on face value more expensive than XF BUT XF comes in at 18 grams of protein per serving and 24 servings per tub, the Quest comes out to iirc 30 servings @ 20-22 grams of protein per serving (dependent on flavour).

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    lol KDD brah look at the review again. You're right that I said they taste like a marshmellow crispie treat however I stated they're not as sweet. It was more texture and flavor. The nogii bar imo was a little sweet but it was a sweet like honey or an agave flavor that IMO didn't mix with the CnC bar it was. But like you said, we have different tastes.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread is now about Quest, apparently lol.
    PEScience Representative
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

www.********.com/bencarpenterpersonaltraining
    www.instagram.com/bdccarpenter
    www.youtube.com/bcpersonaltraining
    www.twitter.com/bdccarpenter

Always.

lol KDD brah look at the review again. You're right that I said they taste like a marshmellow crispie treat however I stated they're not as sweet. It was more texture and flavor. The nogii bar imo was a little sweet but it was a sweet like honey or an agave flavor that IMO didn't mix with the CnC bar it was. But like you said, we have different tastes.
    Different tastes of course. Btw, the PB nogii bars I found accompanied the agave flavour very well.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You also said nogii were meh and too sweet or something but the Snap is like a rice krispy treat and also really sweet (from your write up, it seems that you're preference lies more in the macros). So our tastes are clearly different

I bought the stuff from the big chain brick and mortar a few times (Quest), obviously out of pocket. Quality is good. It's on face value more expensive than XF BUT XF comes in at 18 grams of protein per serving and 24 servings per tub, the Quest comes out to iirc 30 servings @ 20-22 grams of protein per serving (dependent on flavour).

I just can't justify that 40 bucks for that. I'll drop the 2 extra bucks and pick up SRO which has 10 more servings and 20 less cals. And then add sugar free strawberry syrup.

Yes I'm a cheap-ass.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

I just can't justify that 40 bucks for that. I'll drop the 2 extra bucks and pick up SRO which has 10 more servings and 20 less cals. And then add sugar free strawberry syrup.

Yes I'm a cheap-ass.
    Bwah ha ha ha ha. Good idea on strawberry syrup, I forgot about that stuff

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's about you big guy
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Strawberry is one of the hardest flavors to get right. A couple are decent, but not spectacular with maybe Re-Kaged as my favorite. I would buy a Pes Select Strawberry in a second. Or a Strawberry Ice Cream is what I would shoot for.
    Strawberries and Cream would be a great new flavor from PEScience. Keeping fingers crossed.

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    While we're talking about new flavor ideas from PES, lets bring these ones up......
    Blueberry Pie
    Birthday Cake
    Chocolate Cake
    Strawberry Cheesecake
    Pecan Pie
    Vanilla Peanut Butter
    Apple Pie

I know I'm leaving a lot of good flavor ideas out.

Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All I want is to try the PEScience Peanut Butter Cup. I've heard it's the GOAT.
    New England Patriot
    MISC Dynasty League Champion 2018

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Going to grab a tub of Myofeed today.
    Maple Butter Pancake sounds too good to be true.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tyler2106 View Post
    All I want is to try the PEScience Peanut Butter Cup. I've heard it's the GOAT.
    It is.
    BC, Canada

✧☆ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ☆✧

Instagram: @KyleBJanzen
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/VqHdWe

Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    While we're talking about new flavor ideas from PES, lets bring these ones up......
    Blueberry Pie
    Birthday Cake
    Chocolate Cake
    Strawberry Cheesecake
    Pecan Pie
    Vanilla Peanut Butter
    Apple Pie

Carrot Cake

United Till I Die! hellstorm2004's Avatar
    hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A Mango flavored one... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz!
    "I am not a man, I am Cantona" - Eric Cantona.

***Anthony Martial has Arrived***

HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hellstorm2004 View Post
    A Mango flavored one... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz!
    I do agree, I'd like to see a fruit or pie flavor in the PES family. Mango, Blueberry, Apple Pie, Pumpkin, Carrot, etc.

Please stay unique and don't do the same Birthday Cake flavor that everybody is doing
    BC, Canada

✧☆ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ☆✧

Instagram: @KyleBJanzen
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/VqHdWe

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Blueberry Pie
    Birthday Cake
    Chocolate Cake
    Strawberry Cheesecake
    Pecan Pie
    Vanilla Peanut Butter
    Apple Pie

Well, we already offer a milk chocolate, and most "chocolate cake" proteins are just regular chocolate with a catchy name. And our vanilla is pretty sweet and if you had blindfolded me and told me it was supposed to be birthday cake, I probably would have believed you. I'd be all in for pecan pie or apple pie though. Or vanilla peanut butter considering our CPBC is so freaking good.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Somebody needs to make an Apple Pie

United Till I Die! hellstorm2004's Avatar
    hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HeavenBeyond View Post
    I do agree, I'd like to see a fruit or pie flavor in the PES family. Mango, Blueberry, Apple Pie, Pumpkin, Carrot, etc.

Please stay unique and don't do the same Birthday Cake flavor that everybody is doing
    Berries are fine. Tropical fruits is where the real hnnnnnnnnngggg time is at!

Mango/Pineapple etc etc.!!

Mangoes from India, its heaven!!

Here's a challenge PES, make a Durian or Jackfruit flavored protein!
    "I am not a man, I am Cantona" - Eric Cantona.

***Anthony Martial has Arrived***

danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Motiviert View Post
    No one comes close to PES, Blue Star, Dymatize, or Beverley.
    Thank you, sir. Feeling the love.
    Instagram - @mooddani

Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    Maple Butter Pancake sounds too good to be true.

Grabbed the Vanilla PB. Trying it in a little bit.

Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Well, we already offer a milk chocolate, and most "chocolate cake" proteins are just regular chocolate with a catchy name. And our vanilla is pretty sweet and if you had blindfolded me and told me it was supposed to be birthday cake, I probably would have believed you. I'd be all in for pecan pie or apple pie though. Or vanilla peanut butter considering our CPBC is so freaking good.
    Nope, not wanting a catchy named Chocolate. Want a protein that legit tastes like Chocolate Cake Batter. Kind of like Syntha 6 has Milk Chocolate and Chocolate Cake Batter. The added cake batter flavor if done right really separates it from other flavors and an ordinary chocolate.

I disagree with the vanilla. Quality batter taste really stands out if done right. Birthday cake would obviously throw in the batter flavor and hopefully some sprinkles for Rob. Try AI Sports Vanilla and Bday Cake flavored protein.....not even close because of how much of a difference that batter flavor tastes.