Thread: Hey girls!

dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile Hey girls!

Hi everyone I'm back been absent for a while but what with all the many social media outlets I've been popping from one to the other you know how it is! Just wanted to re-introduce myself and say come join me on Twitter @proteinfitness or ******** Krissy Stagg or FitnessFoxyFitness on Instagram!

So much has happened but one of the main reasons I'm posting today is to announce to you ladies that I am now brand ambassador for 3dmuscle.co.uk who sell the most amazing quality Gym wear for men and women. Please do give your eyes a treat the prices are very reasonable and if you use my code Krissy3D at the checkout you will get 10% off. Look at my recent pics on here for examples and there's plenty more on my other social media sites. You won't be disappointed many of my friends have been buying away and its worldwide delivery too.

Hope you are all doing well and keep up the good work! 
    Sometimes I feel like giving up....

Then I remember I have a lot of mother****ers to prove wrong!