jurneecowger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bodybuilding Mentor

Hello everyone, my name is Jurnee Cowger. I really want to gain a really clean cut physic. I want to become physically and mentally stronger. I did powerlifting with my father from the age of 13 to 16 then stopped due to school. After that i barely worked out at all other than school gym. So, I purchased a gym membership and am planning to get back into shape. I also really want to become a police officer and want to be the best officer i can for the city and myself. I am looking for a mentor to help guide me through this journey. One i can talk to daily if possible. I am currently 21 years old, 6 foot 1, and 220 lbs. I am not in shape or flexible anymore. I am looking to gain muscle, strength, confidence, and overall a good look. I am fairly new to this site. If anyone can point me to the right direction or send me a comment or message it would be very appreciated.

markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so you are looking for someone whom you wanna talk daily. I guess you need to pay them coz I don't think anyone will provide you advice for free at least not on this forum.
    Mark

jurneecowger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol I said is possible. Im just looking for friendly advice for example if I have a supplement question instead of doing research to find my answer I can eventually get one hopefully via message or comment