FazeGotty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Personalized help for a retard

Hey guys. I feel like the ****ing biggest dumb ass right now asking for help and **** but I am a vegetarian who doesn't eat eggs, or seafood (not by choice) and a lot of the flashy "Get to 7% body fat" plans include things that I can't eat. If you guys could help a ***** out and hook me up with a diet solution's for me to start losing weight it would be great. Currently I am at about 16% body fat and I go to the gym 3 times a week. Thanks for any help.

P.S Would be great if you could space out your response (i.e Breakfast- eat item x,y,z Lunch- eat item x,yz, etc)

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    start with working on your self esteem. You are also 17 and going through a whole myriad of changes at the moment.
    How strict are you? are protein powders out of the question? You can eat things like tofu and edamame to get in protein but then your soy intake will go way up which is something I personally am not fond of.
    Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.

Originally Posted by phoenixr2 View Post
    start with working on your self esteem. You are also 17 and going through a whole myriad of changes at the moment.
    How strict are you? are protein powders out of the question? You can eat things like tofu and edamame to get in protein but then your soy intake will go way up which is something I personally am not fond of.
    I can eat things such as tofu and edamame but honestly I would prefer not to mainly because I heard that it stimulates the thyroid and releases estrogens. And yes protein powders are a okay for me. I haven't been strict up to this point mainly because I don't have everything full charted so I can't really fall into good habits. If I had a simple plan I could definitely follow it strictly. Thanks for replying.

streetdanceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) streetdanceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) streetdanceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) streetdanceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) streetdanceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) streetdanceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) streetdanceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) streetdanceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) streetdanceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) streetdanceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) streetdanceman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think you're trolling, but if you really feel that way stop being a little pansy and get some meat in yourself

Originally Posted by streetdanceman View Post
    I think you're trolling, but if you really feel that way stop being a little pansy and get some meat in yourself
    Honestly speaking the only reason I can't eat meat is because my parents are religious (I am not) and they wouldn't allow it. And I myself don't have some sort of great fortune where I can live by myself and eat whatever I want. I wish I could but I can't. If you have some tips please share. But thats the truth.