LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Would you rather be an Olympia Champion if you knew you would be crippled at age 50?

Just taking a look at Ronnie Colemans injuries and man his body is really ****ed up.

RONNIE’S SURGERIES:
    • December 2007 – Laminectomy of L4-L5 discs
    • July 2011 – Disc decompression of L3-L4 discs
    • December 2011 – Fusion of neck C4-C5-C6
    • July 2014 – Left hip replacement requiring 2 screws
    • August 2014 – Right hip replacement requiring 4 screws
    • July 2015 – Fusion of L3-L4 discs

GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes

it would be worth it to see the peak of human capability, whether bodybuilding sports mountain climbing etc.

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” - Hunter S Thompson
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs όber alles.

DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LovetoLift79 View Post
    Just taking a look at Ronnie Colemans injuries and man his body is really ****ed up.

RONNIE’S SURGERIES:
    • December 2007 – Laminectomy of L4-L5 discs
    • July 2011 – Disc decompression of L3-L4 discs
    • December 2011 – Fusion of neck C4-C5-C6
    • July 2014 – Left hip replacement requiring 2 screws
    • August 2014 – Right hip replacement requiring 4 screws
    • July 2015 – Fusion of L3-L4 discs

he has some health issues but he's in no way crippled

I've seen guys with way more problems who never touched the weights

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ronnie is the greatest of all time at the sport/thingy he decided to dedicate himself to, and he has like 27 children. Life=Completed. No seriously, Ronnie sort of wins at life.

You could look at it another way, would you rather be Jay Cutler? Massive following, one of the greatest ever, travels the world, has lots of money, physique in good condition. Childless.

It's seriously a pretty tricky question IMO and I'm not even really into having kids.
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    Ronnie is the greatest of all time at the sport/thingy he decided to dedicate himself to, and he has like 27 children. Life=Completed. No seriously, Ronnie sort of wins at life.

You could look at it another way, would you rather be Jay Cutler? Massive following, one of the greatest ever, travels the world, has lots of money, physique in good condition. Childless.

It's seriously a pretty tricky question IMO and I'm not even really into having kids.
    last time I've checked having kids is actually easier than not having them, 'cause you know, in case you try to avoid that, you gotta take some measures.

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea I'm honestly not trying to glorify having children, most people my age who do have them are not the sanest/smartest human beings. But I think they are still part of the whole good-life-equation, in one direction or the other.
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lucky me , I am 50 already..

Which age will I have ?

( can't take this thread srs ... )

Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by LovetoLift79 View Post
    It's pretty clear that those who aspire to participate in that arena of bb'ing - i.e. the drugged, mass over everything aesthetic of pro bb'ing - and the measures you have to take to achieve it don't hold health and genuine fitness as a priority. And not just Coleman, what about all the guys who never get that kind of notoriety who are messed up physically, for the sake of some ego gratification. Correct me if I'm wrong - and I could be - but Coleman doesn't and never has held any records in any athletic endeavor has he? By athletic I mean some feat that's quantifiably measured.

Certainly people will haul out that Hunter S. Thompson quote. Okay, whatever. To me no one's adulation is worth crippling myself over but clearly not everyone feels that way.
    Last edited by Brassplyer; 05-23-2016 at 06:29 AM.

Originally Posted by Brassplyer View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong - and I could be - but Coleman doesn't and never has held any records in any athletic endeavor has he? By athletic I mean some feat that's quantifiably measured.
    he had some powerlifting records, also played football

Yea I'm honestly not trying to glorify having children, most people my age who do have them are not the sanest/smartest human beings.
    being your age I wholly second that

But I think they are still part of the whole good-life-equation, in one direction or the other.
    perhaps, but I don't think Cutler would be a good example here, chances are he just doesn't want to have kids despite having no problems with that

du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeah buddy

Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DanielEver View Post
    he had some powerlifting records
    Citation? I find a video of a meet he was in, nothing even on his website about any powerlifting records.

GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yea I'm honestly not trying to glorify having children, most people my age who do have them are not the sanest/smartest human beings. But I think they are still part of the whole good-life-equation, in one direction or the other.
    kids make you crazy brah, never have them

JackStat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackStat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackStat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackStat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackStat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackStat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackStat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackStat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackStat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackStat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackStat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Interesting question. I want to say yes, but I'm thinking about future family, kids etc. Would it be worth it? I'm leaning towards no.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not worth it to me

would rather live quality of life and reasonably long life.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DanielEver View Post
    last time I've checked having kids is actually easier than not having them, 'cause you know, in case you try to avoid that, you gotta take some measures.

Maybe getting them here. Dealing with them afterwards is a completely different story. I think what the guy was getting at though is Ronnie fuked alot and spread his seeds much like Ghengis Khan all while being idolized and successful at his craft. He's winning at life.
    Last edited by amenhotepv; 07-09-2016 at 10:28 AM.
    powerlifting meet PRs at 175lbs:
    Squat 405
    Bench 325
    Deadlift 510

TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000)
    No way. So much more to life then being obsessed in bodybuilding