Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Now that I know OP is black and not "mainstream" black..

good fuking luk bro. I am in the boat with you

I speak proper. have a good job. Lean republican. No tats or piercings. not fat. own car. no kids. own place. decent credit. Theoretically, most black women should be lining up for that...but no. the pickings are extremely slim and I am currently in the midwest. The south is horrible for guys like us, unless you reside in Atlanta or Miami Florida, you may be ok. Outside of that, good luck in the south

and you are 100% right that our pool is MUCH smaller. Most people on the misc just wont get it.

Me = Single
    Friend = Pharmacist. Clean cut. Well spoken. aesthetic and big. Still single at 27
    Other friend = law school single
    other friend = lawyer single
    other friend = doctor. single

all not stereotypes. all single. we all approach bishes of all colors. all over 25. it aint a coincidence. Overall consensus is the white ones will fuk us but not settle down with us. black ones dont know how to deal. And the educated, wealthy black sloots want men they can control (financially, mentally etc.) thus they date thugs or people "below" them

EDIT: GO TO MD. It isnt much in baltimore ( a lot of hood girls) but if you can take weekend trips to DC every so often only like a hr or two away you can rebound from this
    Last edited by TheCaptainA; 07-27-2016 at 09:17 PM.
    *HTC Crew*
    *no poke Crew*

Magnolia916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnolia916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnolia916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnolia916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnolia916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnolia916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnolia916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnolia916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnolia916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnolia916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnolia916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can we see your face?

KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Long as.s thread but there is an economic concept called 'search cost' about this, and how at some point people LITERALLY settle because it would take too long to find someone better.

Evolutionary cul-de-sac MrFrumble's Avatar
    MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mmdates View Post
    Women born with great metabolism and thin/pretty all their lives think that they are average usually. They don't realize that they are good looking, etc. Seriously women have instense confidence issues. So women like that will want you but think they aren't good enough.
    Women who are active and fit and go to the gym etc, I find that they are usually super conceited and basically only go for the perfect man in their eyes with everyone right going on. Money, house, career, car, not a d bag, etc.
    And then lastly are the women who are fat and obese. They either have no confidence whatsoever and hide in the shadows or they've been fat their whole lives so they've learned to compensate by being very confident and outgoing. That's why they all hit on you.
    I don't know how this helps, but thought I'd give my insight considering I am a woman and have had many women friends throughout my life with all different body types/hotness and it's generally all the same as what I described.
    Also, most women (whether they are fit or fat) just generally have the idea that men who bodybuild and go to the gym a lot are giant d bags with too high/unrealistic standards and they steer clear of them. It's not true at all but stereotypes prove to be right once and a women has her mind set for life.
    only 69 posts
    yet over 4000 reps from males throwing themselves at her like WorldWarZ zombies in a perfect analogy of real life
    but posts about even hawt girls having confidence issues

LOL