Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Anyone here ever just settle and call it a day? (srs)

This is a 100% serious thread. So if you're going to bash me, call me a *******, say "wah wah", ramble on about negativity, or etc don't even bother posting.

To keep this as short as humanly possible most girls in real life that ever show me attention are honestly ugly...like badly if they're skinny and overweight-obese if they have a decent face. Not like thick,chunky, curvy, but legitimately big women. Doesn't matter if I'm at a gas station restaurant, bar, or etc there is always some large woman hitting on me. Anytime I've ever asked a friend male/female do they have any single friends and they swear they dont most of the time, and then when they do? Their obese friend every single time and they hit me with that "she's really nice!".

Maybe I'm ugly af and don't realize it. Maybe I've been shooting out of my league my entire life and that explains why I just suck at this entire relationship aspect. Maybe perhaps everyone is just lying to me with this "you're above average" or "youre a good looking guy". Maybe all my irl friends refuse to tell me what is ****ed up socially about me or something along those lines. Even when I got around 180lbs semi shredded and got my confidence/approach game to the max I still didn't do well. The only thing I got was random men and friends asking me how I was so confident. Ive had like 2-3 girls that were legitimately good looking in my lifetime legitimately like me ,but due to distance, time constraints, or race/ethnicity it just wasnt going to pan out. Then the rest of the few decent looking girls there is always a convenient excuse.

"you're a nice guy but...."
    "you're too smart for me."
    "you're too good for me"

The only time this isn't the standard is when I'm in a foreign country or meet women from the North East or Pacific NorthWest. Then I have girls that actually look great basically throwing themselves at me. Not sure why but that is pretty much the only thing girls that are actually decent have in common that like me have. Doesnt seem to matter the race/ethnic background or anything like that. Most women apparently want fuk all to do with me. However bad looking and overweight/obese women worship the ground I walk on, tell me how great of a guy I am, and etc.

Idk man. Honestly I'm thinking its worth it to just not be alone anymore

Inb4 "hurr durr you want validation". No I'm just a normal human being that needs healthy social and relationship interaction like everyone else.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Registered User Screechdeadlift's Avatar
    Screechdeadlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Screechdeadlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Screechdeadlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Screechdeadlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Screechdeadlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Screechdeadlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Screechdeadlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Screechdeadlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Screechdeadlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Screechdeadlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Screechdeadlift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im a bitter person now. I realize how the world is. I am red pilled. I believe that hope and luck is total BS and doesnt exist. It either happens or it doesnt. Im a new man now compared to how I was a year ago. Wanna know how this change took place? Well brah, I got heart broken by a girl. Do you want that to happen to yourself and become one of us? Think about that OP
    Sig line can't be a novel

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It seems you aren't happy now and if you settle you won't be happy then either
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    this

You already know what its like being alone and you clearly want change, so why not at least try the other option? Stop being shallow, find the ugly chick with a good personality and give it a go. You can just break up if its not working out.

imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't mind settling, but even that isn't effective.

I see 4/10 girls and force myself to develop crushes on them only to find out even they have a bf.

The only people who match with me on tinder are legit 1/10s. I'm at least a 4/10. Unbelievable.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Screechdeadlift View Post
    Im a bitter person now. I realize how the world is. I am red pilled. I believe that hope and luck is total BS and doesnt exist. It either happens or it doesnt. Im a new man now compared to how I was a year ago. Wanna know how this change took place? Well brah, I got heart broken by a girl. Do you want that to happen to yourself and become one of us? Think about that OP
    What are you talking about? I had my heart broken several times. Hence why I have the confidence to approach any and all women. I just don't care anymore.
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    Here with go with this nonsense...again. Im fairly happy, however Im just tired of being alone. If you're hungry, and finally get food that doesnt mean you're still hungry.
    Originally Posted by jamesbwbevis View Post
    this

You already know what its like being alone and you clearly want change, so why not at least try the other option? Stop being shallow, find the ugly chick with a good personality and give it a go. You can just break up if its not working out.
    I'm far from shallow. Like far. I just don't eat ground turkey and vegetables to be with some giant girl. However my first girlfriend was bigger so I've already broken my own rule.
    Originally Posted by imbored21 View Post
    I don't mind settling, but even that isn't effective.

I see 4/10 girls and force myself to develop crushes on them only to find out even they have a bf.

The only people who match with me on tinder are legit 1/10s. I'm at least a 4/10. Unbelievable.
    Maybe you should try being being more positive. They can sense your negativity over Tinder (j/k). Tinder is such a **** application for minorities in specific areas and average to below average men across the board.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Screechdeadlift View Post
    OP is pretty damn redpilled already.

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wouldn't settle OP, you'll be miserable.

Just go Asia or South America and get yourself a nice traditional hbb woman. Don't bother with women in the west, there's no room for monogamy and loyalty in the western world

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    This is a 100% serious thread. So if you're going to bash me, call me a *******, say "wah wah", ramble on about negativity, or etc don't even bother posting.

To keep this as short as humanly possible most girls in real life that ever show me attention are honestly ugly...like badly if they're skinny and overweight-obese if they have a decent face. Not like thick,chunky, curvy, but legitimately big women. Doesn't matter if I'm at a gas station restaurant, bar, or etc there is always some large woman hitting on me. Anytime I've ever asked a friend male/female do they have any single friends and they swear they dont most of the time, and then when they do? Their obese friend every single time and they hit me with that "she's really nice!".

Maybe I'm ugly af and don't realize it. Maybe I've been shooting out of my league my entire life and that explains why I just suck at this entire relationship aspect. Maybe perhaps everyone is just lying to me with this "you're above average" or "youre a good looking guy". Maybe all my irl friends refuse to tell me what is ****ed up socially about me or something along those lines. Even when I got around 180lbs semi shredded and got my confidence/approach game to the max I still didn't do well. The only thing I got was random men and friends asking me how I was so confident. Ive had like 2-3 girls that were legitimately good looking in my lifetime legitimately like me ,but due to distance, time constraints, or race/ethnicity it just wasnt going to pan out. Then the rest of the few decent looking girls there is always a convenient excuse.

"you're a nice guy but...."
    "you're too smart for me."
    "you're too good for me"

The only time this isn't the standard is when I'm in a foreign country or meet women from the North East or Pacific NorthWest. Then I have girls that actually look great basically throwing themselves at me. Not sure why but that is pretty much the only thing girls that are actually decent have in common that like me have. Doesnt seem to matter the race/ethnic background or anything like that. Most women apparently want fuk all to do with me. However bad looking and overweight/obese women worship the ground I walk on, tell me how great of a guy I am, and etc.

Idk man. Honestly I'm thinking its worth it to just not be alone anymore

Inb4 "hurr durr you want validation". No I'm just a normal human being that needs healthy social and relationship interaction like everyone else.

brah can you post an example picture of a chick that you would consider "settling" for? So I can get the idea of what youre talking about

neiti is just really nice. (+1000) neiti is just really nice. (+1000) neiti is just really nice. (+1000) neiti is just really nice. (+1000) neiti is just really nice. (+1000) neiti is just really nice. (+1000) neiti is just really nice. (+1000) neiti is just really nice. (+1000) neiti is just really nice. (+1000) neiti is just really nice. (+1000) neiti is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wrote up a pretty long post trying to explain my views but then I realised you don't want help and you lash out at people who try to help you. Good luck with this, man.

Registered User AddictiveMuscle's Avatar
    AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You should just move to a foreign country than your problem is solved :P

I totally know what your going through. You should try giving settling a try though. But make sure its with someone that doesn't annoy the fuk out of you.

I have a girl that is on paper wifey material. But me and her clash because she's an idiot and she's cheap. I can't barely handle being in the same room as her for a long period of time. But she shows all the wifey material attributes? So what do? I still choose to be alone because i would be wasting my time and her time and i would just feel trapped being with her. I want to be with someone because i want to be with them not because i have to be.

Keep searching OP or die trying!

Sylarwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylarwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylarwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylarwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylarwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylarwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylarwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylarwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylarwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylarwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylarwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50)

mmdates is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmdates is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmdates is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmdates is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmdates is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmdates is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmdates is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmdates is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmdates is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmdates is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmdates is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Women born with great metabolism and thin/pretty all their lives think that they are average usually. They don't realize that they are good looking, etc. Seriously women have instense confidence issues. So women like that will want you but think they aren't good enough.
    Women who are active and fit and go to the gym etc, I find that they are usually super conceited and basically only go for the perfect man in their eyes with everyone right going on. Money, house, career, car, not a d bag, etc.
    And then lastly are the women who are fat and obese. They either have no confidence whatsoever and hide in the shadows or they've been fat their whole lives so they've learned to compensate by being very confident and outgoing. That's why they all hit on you.
    I don't know how this helps, but thought I'd give my insight considering I am a woman and have had many women friends throughout my life with all different body types/hotness and it's generally all the same as what I described.
    Also, most women (whether they are fit or fat) just generally have the idea that men who bodybuild and go to the gym a lot are giant d bags with too high/unrealistic standards and they steer clear of them. It's not true at all but stereotypes prove to be right once and a women has her mind set for life.

Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    OP is pretty damn redpilled already.
    Eh
    Originally Posted by joshewwah View Post
    I wouldn't settle OP, you'll be miserable.

Just go Asia or South America and get yourself a nice traditional hbb woman. Don't bother with women in the west, there's no room for monogamy and loyalty in the western world
    If I decide to get married then that is definitely on the menu if nothing really changes as I get older
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    brah can you post an example picture of a chick that you would consider "settling" for? So I can get the idea of what youre talking about
    Just think of some girl that isnt objectively pretty or overweight. There you go. Id post pics ,but Im not trying to get detectived.
    Originally Posted by neiti View Post
    I wrote up a pretty long post trying to explain my views but then I realised you don't want help and you lash out at people who try to help you. Good luck with this, man.
    I don't lash out at anyone. However I no longer have time for people that say stuff life
    "be yourself!"
    "just dont worry you'll find someone!"
    "They can sense your negative aura!!! (even though Im laughing and enjoying myself with the bros"

Those are the people I dont have time for. Pondus,UsRanger, and everyone else here that partakes in a circle jerk that think they do with women because of their "hard work" or "positivity"
    Originally Posted by AddictiveMuscle View Post
    You should just move to a foreign country than your problem is solved :P

I totally know what your going through. You should try giving settling a try though. But make sure its with someone that doesn't annoy the fuk out of you.

I have a girl that is on paper wifey material. But me and her clash because she's an idiot and she's cheap. I can't barely handle being in the same room as her for a long period of time. But she shows all the wifey material attributes? So what do? I still choose to be alone because i would be wasting my time and her time and i would just feel trapped being with her. I want to be with someone because i want to be with them not because i have to be.

Keep searching OP or die trying!
    Im not going to marry these girls. I just want someone to do stuff with, laugh, go out, and all that.
    Originally Posted by mmdates View Post
    Women born with great metabolism and thin/pretty all their lives think that they are average usually. They don't realize that they are good looking, etc. Seriously women have instense confidence issues. So women like that will want you but think they aren't good enough.
    Women who are active and fit and go to the gym etc, I find that they are usually super conceited and basically only go for the perfect man in their eyes with everyone right going on. Money, house, career, car, not a d bag, etc.
    And then lastly are the women who are fat and obese. They either have no confidence whatsoever and hide in the shadows or they've been fat their whole lives so they've learned to compensate by being very confident and outgoing. That's why they all hit on you.
    I don't know how this helps, but thought I'd give my insight considering I am a woman and have had many women friends throughout my life with all different body types/hotness and it's generally all the same as what I described.
    Also, most women (whether they are fit or fat) just generally have the idea that men who bodybuild and go to the gym a lot are giant d bags with too high/unrealistic standards and they steer clear of them. It's not true at all but stereotypes prove to be right once and a women has her mind set for life.
    What was the point of that post? Im not exactly sure what you were trying to get across. I've went after skinny, gym, and bigger girls. I don't do well with any particular group, but the girls that are very obviously "hey stupid I like you" are always fairly overweight.And even if I hit on women that are skinny or fit to show them Im not a conceited douche bag that still doesnt do anything.

Any miscers Ill give this a go. See how it goes. Not like I'm doing **** anyway.
    Last edited by otakutrevan; 05-17-2016 at 03:50 AM.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thought you had a nice rotation going. Didn't work out?
    Bish Don't Kill my Vibe

Registered User MassiveLoads420's Avatar
    MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey brother u sound like ur in the same boat as me.

men respect me a lot, and always ask me if i have a gf. they r shocked whe ni tel them no.

i always get hit on by fatties, gays and trannies. but i always get rejected by women i ask out (women i find attractive)

i guess for men like you and i, perhaps maybe god put a curse on us.

i know it sounds stupid... but its the only thing i can think of.

im a nice man, so are you..... we have nice morals, we work hard and we are happy and healthy humans.... that alone should attract at least some nice happy and healthy women.... but no... perhaps god has cursed us man....... maybe one day the curse will be broken.

me personally.. after being rejected 5000+ time si decide to quit.

i deleted all my dating profiles, i barely go out anymore and i just dont care. **** it. i smoke weed and play video games. porn is a lot more interesting to me now. i will always have porn i guess lol.

good luck homie. most guys think you and i are trolls but **** it.. i got ur back bro..... i totally understand ow u feel.

hope u can find something that makes you laugh and something that makes you happy today homie
    ALL IPF LIFTERS ARE 100% NATTY

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    I'm far from shallow. Like far. I just don't eat ground turkey and vegetables to be with some giant girl. However my first girlfriend was bigger so I've already broken my own rule.
    fair enough, I still think you should try settling and see how it goes because those are your two options(alone or settle)

1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not even once...

Ok maybe once and guess what.. it didn't work! But everybody is different I suppose... I refuse to settle for anything I deem less than perfect for me... because I know I wont be happy.
    6'2" @ 247lbs

Originally Posted by 1slo5oh View Post
    Not even once...

Ok maybe once and guess what.. it didn't work! But everybody is different I suppose... I refuse to settle for anything I deem less than perfect for me... because I know I wont be happy.
    he isn't happy now either. At least if he settles he gets regular sex

1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    he isn't happy now either. At least if he settles he gets regular sex
    FK THAT!! You can get regular sex without having to settle...

Any man that settles for pussy longterm that isn't his 10/10 might as well saw his dick off with a dull butter knife and start using the womens restroom..
    6'2" @ 247lbs

FK THAT!! You can get regular sex without having to settle...

Any man that settles for pussy longterm that isn't his 10/10 might as well saw his dick off with a dull butter knife and start using the womens restroom..
    did you even read op's post? Almost never do attractive women respond to him. That's why he's even asking this question. His choice is to mostly be alone without regular sex OR settle

did you even read op's post? Almost never do attractive women respond to him. That's why he's even asking this question. His choice is to mostly be alone without regular sex OR settle
    Yeah I read it... still wouldn't settle...

You can get poverty sex without having to commit any night of the week... why on earth would you want to settle for some Eyes too far apart, elbows too pointy/10 Kunt to have poverty sex with everyday... My dick wouldnt work for a 4/10...
    6'2" @ 247lbs

FlamingAcorns is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FlamingAcorns is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FlamingAcorns is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FlamingAcorns is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FlamingAcorns is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FlamingAcorns is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FlamingAcorns is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FlamingAcorns is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FlamingAcorns is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FlamingAcorns is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FlamingAcorns is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    In....

Yeah I read it... still wouldn't settle...

You can get poverty sex without having to commit any night of the week... why on earth would you want to settle for some Eyes too far apart, elbows too pointy/10 Kunt to have poverty sex with everyday... My dick wouldnt work for a 4/10...
    . I guess you wouldn't understand if you've never had major difficulties with women. Being single/ alone perpetually sucks even if you can smash uglies without committing. I definitely understand why he's thinking about it

Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Personally, I disconnected from the pursuit game,and just decided to enjoy MY life instead of needing another person's validation. Not a redpill or MGTOW. I actually find I'm more at peace instead of spending all that energy on the pursuit mindset (which can easily equal hours a week). I can work on my goals/peace/hobbies. I still get interest, but it's not as manufactured as it is through websites or whatever.. seems more natural and real-life.

But, to your point, never settle... I'd rather be single and happy then settle and be miserable.
    Misc is always right

This whole thread is potato

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i personally could never settle and don't know how any man really could. being alone is INFINITELY better than being with someone you don't like. you don't have to pretend to care about their shiit, worry about planning dates, listen to a bunch of nagging all the time. i value the fuuck out of my alone time.

as for you OP, i just think you should keep approaching and keep spending time on the things that you find fun. it's really that simple. it's tough to say without knowing you in real life but I feel as if there is something very off-putting about you that we as a message board just can't pinpoint because we don't know you. if I had to guess I'd say it is something about bitterness.

Originally Posted by Thillygooth View Post
    But, to your point, never settle... I'd rather be single and happy then settle and be miserable.
    Funny how guys who don't really struggle with women have an easy time saying this.

Let me tell you first hand, being "forever alone" fuking sucks. Not only being deprived of basic human needs, but it really fuks with your self-worth and self-esteem. being constantly told that you aren't good enough is painful.

I'm not saying getting with someone you don't like at all is the solution, but let's get rid of this myth that you can just go stay single forever and be happy. It doesn't work like that and I would gladly let any of you who think it does walk in my shoes.

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Being alone is better than settling. For me at least.
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Funny how guys who don't really struggle with women have an easy time saying this.

Let me tell you first hand, being "forever alone" fuking sucks. Not only being deprived of basic human needs, but it really fuks with your self-worth and self-esteem. being constantly told that you aren't good enough is painful.

I'm not saying getting with someone you don't like at all is the solution, but let's get rid of this myth that you can just go stay single forever and be happy. It doesn't work like that and I would gladly let any of you who think it does walk in my shoes.
    lol who said I don't struggle with women... I just disconnected from the "game" of it. And, believe me, you can pour a lot of energy into it. (This other person will make me HAPPY!) I totally get that mindset, and it's no different from the materialism culture that screams at us that if we only have X or Y then we will be complete. We just do it with other people. How often do we finally get that toy we wanted only for it to collect dust while we set our sites on the next toy to occupy our flighty interest.

I just found that the more I pursued it the more I focused on what I didn't have, and focusing on your lack will never lead to peace. Love and acceptance is a basic human need but we have so little of it for ourselves it seems. And,yes, we need other people's love and acceptance, but there's a balance.

I'm not sure why you keep putting yourself in situations where you're told you're not good enough.
    Misc is always right

This whole thread is potato

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I lost my V at 28 and I'm still saying this. It's one thing I learned is settling is not worth it. You need to like the person. Trying to date someone you don't really like all that much sucks hard.
    But I'm the type who has always enjoyed my own company so maybe others have a harder time being alone.
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-