Thread: Going drinking

Phar Lap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Going drinking

It's a been a while since I've enjoyed a few too many beers, but I've got a freinds party on tonight.

Not sure if I should save my last workout of the week until tommorow, because I heard it's bad to drink after a workout. It's also leg day tommorow, so I can really punish myself extra hard. I could do some cardio today instead.

Nothing like overhead squats to put you in your place.

My other question is what would be the best way to minimise any damage.

I can't get low carb or low cal beer here, so i plan on knocking back about 5 - 12 beers, hopefully more toward the lower end of that scale.

If I drink white spirits, I get drunk too quick and end up blowing out to 15 drinks. So it might be the better option on paper, but not in reality. So i think beer is the best option, considering I can nurse a few for longer.

By the way can anyone tell me how many miligrams are in a small pitcher? Is that a half pint?
    ~Beating a dead horse~

11 % and cutting

Check out www.robthoburn.com

rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Going drinking

Originally posted by Phar Lap
    It's a been a while since I've enjoyed a few too many beers, but I've got a freinds party on tonight.

Not sure if I should save my last workout of the week until tommorow, because I heard it's bad to drink after a workout. It's also leg day tommorow, so I can really punish myself extra hard. I could do some cardio today instead.

Nothing like overhead squats to put you in your place.

My other question is what would be the best way to minimise any damage.

I can't get low carb or low cal beer here, so i plan on knocking back about 5 - 12 beers, hopefully more toward the lower end of that scale.

If I drink white spirits, I get drunk too quick and end up blowing out to 15 drinks. So it might be the better option on paper, but not in reality. So i think beer is the best option, considering I can nurse a few for longer.

By the way can anyone tell me how many miligrams are in a small pitcher? Is that a half pint?
    a small pitcher of draft? more than a half pint. I'd say its a litre at least. been a while since i drank draft, but it seems to me, youd get 4 or 5 9 OZ glasses from a small pitcher.
    Signature donated to the memory of Raprazant.

Re: Re: Going drinking

Originally posted by rottie
    a small pitcher of draft? more than a half pint. I'd say its a litre at least. been a while since i drank draft, but it seems to me, youd get 4 or 5 9 OZ glasses from a small pitcher.
    How many milligrams to an ounce?

I tried a search, and came up trumps.
    ~Beating a dead horse~

11 % and cutting

rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Re: Re: Going drinking

How many milligrams to an ounce?

I tried a search, and came up trumps.
    for any conversion type things like this, go to www.google.com and type in what you are trying to find. Example, in this case i typed in "milligrams to ounces" , and it came back 1 ounce = 28 349.5231 milligrams .

But you are talking about a liquid so it should be "millilitres to ounces"

Which comes back as 29.573 millilitres in one fluid US ounce.
    Signature donated to the memory of Raprazant.

Helene will become famous soon enough. (+50) Helene will become famous soon enough. (+50) Helene will become famous soon enough. (+50) Helene will become famous soon enough. (+50) Helene will become famous soon enough. (+50) Helene will become famous soon enough. (+50) Helene will become famous soon enough. (+50) Helene will become famous soon enough. (+50) Helene will become famous soon enough. (+50) Helene will become famous soon enough. (+50) Helene will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here is a good conversion website:

http://www.convert-me.com/en/
    WORKOUT
    M: Full body workout
    T: Off
    W: Full body workout
    T: Off
    F: Off
    S: Full body workout
    S: OFF

Walk dog 1 hour a day.

DIET
    Protein and good fats, low carb

Goal: Loose fat and gain muscle!

Just do it!
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated!
    You are what you eat!

turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Going drinking

II can't get low carb or low cal beer here,
    Dude, if it was a choice between low cal /low carb beer, and dieting another month .. diet.

:-)

Those things are an abomination. If you want BEER, drink BEER. Not yellow-ish water that tastes like it had already been processed through someone else's kidneys.
    "Sometimes your lack of sympathy gets hard to explain,
    So on your mask of make-up you just paint a little parody of pain"
    - "When you were young", Del Amitri

Re: Re: Going drinking

Originally posted by turgon
    Dude, if it was a choice between low cal /low carb beer, and dieting another month .. diet.

:-)

Those things are an abomination. If you want BEER, drink BEER. Not yellow-ish water that tastes like it had already been processed through someone else's kidneys.
    Guess it's a good thing that I've never tried it then.

Can't get fricken low fat cottage cheese either, that sucks harder.
    ~Beating a dead horse~

11 % and cutting

B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't drink or smoke...I don't