Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts

Arrow Why don't miscers become Jewish for instant success? (is that legal)

I always here about Ashkenazi jews ruling the world, controlling Hollywood, making up like 1/2 of the Ivy-League university populations and how the average salary of a jew in the US is like $200,000. (not srs but you get what I mean)

if ya can't beat them, then join them??

Seriously, I am a Hispanic with family ties to Puerto Rico. I was raised as a Catholic. Can I join a Jewish Church and pass a jew test and become a certified jew?? I wanna be successfull. I promise to assimulate and embrace the jewish culture and be productive.

Iamasupersayin is a name known to all. (+5000) Iamasupersayin is a name known to all. (+5000) Iamasupersayin is a name known to all. (+5000) Iamasupersayin is a name known to all. (+5000) Iamasupersayin is a name known to all. (+5000) Iamasupersayin is a name known to all. (+5000) Iamasupersayin is a name known to all. (+5000) Iamasupersayin is a name known to all. (+5000) Iamasupersayin is a name known to all. (+5000) Iamasupersayin is a name known to all. (+5000) Iamasupersayin is a name known to all. (+5000)

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol the conversion process is pretty rigorous srs. its like a year to year and a half class that you take, with a rabbi, then you have to go infront of a beit din (council of clergy basically) and explain wha tit means to be jewish and they convene to see if they think youre bsing or not and then you get jew baptised
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100)
    They are talking about the race not the religion.

WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jbball92 View Post
    lol the conversion process is pretty rigorous srs. its like a year to year and a half class that you take, with a rabbi, then you have to go infront of a beit din (council of clergy basically) and explain wha tit means to be jewish and they convene to see if they think youre bsing or not and then you get jew baptised
    They deny you 3 times as well at first.

I'm not an ashkenazi jew(these tend to be all the eastern european jews). I'm safardic(darker skin ones from Israel/Northern Africa/Arab lands).

But spot on for the jew thing...kind of. Ashkenazi jews tend to be very liberal compared to my kind, which are more conservative. But my father does do well for himself.

He owns properties and rakes in close to 630-650k a year before taxes. And no I'm not a rich kid, I didn't ask for any help from him or any of his money and I never grew up with him full time(parents are divorced).
    " You're either motivated by a dream or a nightmare."

*USC Trojans - New York Giants*

Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because it's the Jews who are successful and not the Jewish for the most part.

It's all about your bloodline to them, srs. Nobody will take you seriously. They are on the same level as nazis when it comes to keeping their bloodline "pure". Hypocrisy at its finest, but what else can you expect, really.
    (__Y__) Misc Buck Breaker (__Y__)
    ( o Y o ) Milk Wagon Engineer ( o Y o )
    ~@( Official Youthful Glow Connoisseur )@~

FOR MEDICAL USE ONLY MareeWanna's Avatar
    MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jbball92 View Post
    damn, was unaware you had to take a class for it

someone should post the curriculum

FUKKING LMAO
    #1 Warriors Hater
    2015-2016 Golden State Warriors *Biggest Chokers Of All Time*
    We Are One Against The Warriors

Cubs Fan since the 7th Inning of Game 7
    Go Cubs Go

TheMalvo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMalvo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMalvo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMalvo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMalvo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMalvo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMalvo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMalvo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMalvo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMalvo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMalvo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by WhiskeyDavid View Post
    They deny you 3 times as well at first.

I'm not an ashkenazi jew(these tend to be all the eastern european jews). I'm safardic(darker skin ones from Israel/Northern Africa/Arab lands).

But spot on for the jew thing...kind of. Ashkenazi jews tend to be very liberal compared to my kind, which are more conservative. But my father does do well for himself.

He owns properties and rakes in close to 630-650k a year before taxes. And no I'm not a rich kid, I didn't ask for any help from him or any of his money and I never grew up with him full time(parents are divorced).
    Where do I sign up, brah?
    Putas van a putiar.

WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post

It's all about your bloodline to them, srs. Nobody will take you seriously. They are on the same level as nazis when it comes to keeping their bloodline "pure". Hypocrisy at its finest, but what else can you expect, really.
    There are different types of jews. Please specify. While, many jews would prefer that men and women marry within their religion and culture, I don't see how it is vastly different from an asian family wanting their asian son to marry an asian woman.

My father was a Moroccan born Jew, and he married my mom, a korean girl who was christian. She converted to Judaism and that is why I'm Jewish. My father never forced her, she chose to on her own.

On the other hand, I can see what you mean, but I don't think jews are worried about keeping their bloodline "pure" as much as the survival of their race. Especially considering jews have been seen as the cockroaches of mankind since our conception, always being killed, genocides, driven out of places, no specific homeland for periods of times, castaway group.... it is more important to our people to survive and keep our numbers up then it is to be a "pure" jew. In a world where cultures and races are so intertwined, it's becoming very hard to stay pure regardless of what your background is

DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am ethnically 1/4 Jewish through my mom's side

bow down chit peasants, i'm the fukin lizard king

iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts

so I bang a jewish girl and get married?? More than likely strict jewish girls will not date outside their race, so I have a to find a semi-ugly Jewish girl ( maybe a 4.5/10 because I have 9/10 looks), and then I have bloodline Jewish in me and my kids? Then I see success?

TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by iHateDeadlifts View Post
    so I bang a jewish girl and get married?? More than likely strict jewish girls will not date outside their race, so I have a to find a semi-ugly Jewish girl ( maybe a 4.5/10 because I have 9/10 looks), and then I have bloodline Jewish in me and my kids? Then I see success?
    You will never be a jew

it's a birth right, the children might be though.

rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WhiskeyDavid View Post
    There are different types of jews. Please specify. While, many jews would prefer that men and women marry within their religion and culture, I don't see how it is vastly different from an asian family wanting their asian son to marry an asian woman.

My father was a Moroccan born Jew, and he married my mom, a korean girl who was christian. She converted to Judaism and that is why I'm Jewish. My father never forced her, she chose to on her own.

On the other hand, I can see what you mean, but I don't think jews are worried about keeping their bloodline "pure" as much as the survival of their race. Especially considering jews have been seen as the cockroaches of mankind since our conception, always being killed, genocides, driven out of places, no specific homeland for periods of times, castaway group.... it is more important to our people to survive and keep our numbers up then it is to be a "pure" jew. In a world where cultures and races are so intertwined, it's becoming very hard to stay pure regardless of what your background is

youre not a pure jew brah, maternal line only (mitochondrial dna).. converts are jewish in name only.. no illuminati for you!

Originally Posted by rotatoo View Post
    youre not a pure jew brah, maternal line only (mitochondrial dna).. converts are jewish in name only.. no illuminati for you!
    No I'm not a "pure jew" in the sense that my parents are both jewish from Israel. So no illuminati for me! hahah, but I don't mind. I'm Half Moroccan/Half Korean. I think us half asian breeds are up there in the top 5 GOAT races. Brb hazel changing eyes, Brb manly body hair, Brb nice olive/tan skin.

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yeah. Stating that isnt racist, its just true. Think of it like jews are actually smarter at the game than the nazis where. Get it? They both had similar ambitions, but the nazis failed because they played the game too fast and too open about being pure and above everyone else.

Jews played the game for over 2000 years and are at the top of the food chain because of it. They played that game very well. You cant blame them lol, who wouldnt want their people to be #1?

They used intelligence, psychology, cunning, and perseverance to get and stay at the top, and it worked
    Keep rep trading out of your sig line miss

Very religious jewish girls are usually the ones that marry within their synagogue/chabad. The not so religious jewish girls, especially the westernized ones, that are jewish by culture and ethnicity more so than actual religion, are straight up kinky. Legit, the type of girl to give a blowjob because she likes to and not ask for anything in return.

Originally Posted by TrueBromance View Post
    You will never be a jew

it's a birth right, the children might be though.

wtf man. I want to be a jew. How do I be a jew legally? I promise to go to Church and spread the word out. How do I just be a jew?

FriskiesTheCat is a complete loser! (-2000) FriskiesTheCat is a complete loser! (-2000) FriskiesTheCat is a complete loser! (-2000) FriskiesTheCat is a complete loser! (-2000) FriskiesTheCat is a complete loser! (-2000) FriskiesTheCat is a complete loser! (-2000) FriskiesTheCat is a complete loser! (-2000) FriskiesTheCat is a complete loser! (-2000) FriskiesTheCat is a complete loser! (-2000) FriskiesTheCat is a complete loser! (-2000) FriskiesTheCat is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Would rather live in a box, srs.

Jews have tried distorting the societies they have lived in for their own gain since their inception. There is a reason they get kicked out of every country they've ever been apart of and everyone hates them. They've seriously spun it so that they can practice national socialism and keep pure blood lines in their home country while their neighbors hate them and they destroy our country from within through influence in the media, the news, and politics, but when anyone else does it they call them Nazi's.

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can't become a jew.
    You're either born one or you're not
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rotatoo View Post
    so selective breeding huh...

Originally Posted by Tornach View Post
    You can't become a jew.
    You're either born one or you're not
    i understand that. But i want to become a jew. I think you don't understand what I am posting.

I am asking how do I become a jew. I get where your coming from, but I just want to know how to be a jew.

FOR MEDICAL USE ONLY MareeWanna's Avatar
    MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can someone post the curriculum for that jew class, I want to become a jew.
    #1 Warriors Hater
    2015-2016 Golden State Warriors *Biggest Chokers Of All Time*
    We Are One Against The Warriors

Cubs Fan since the 7th Inning of Game 7
    Go Cubs Go

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i understand that. But i want to become a jew. I think you don't understand what I am posting.
    I am asking how do I become a jew. I get where your coming from, but I just want to know how to be a jew.
    Be born to Jewish parents
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

Originally Posted by MareeWanna View Post
    Can someone post the curriculum for that jew class, I want to become a jew.
    Curriculum is very strict brah.

Have to have your bachelor's degree, and they only offer the curriculum at some top end universities like UCLA and Yale.

Also you have to manipulate and bang at least 15 extremely religious jewish girls within the time span of 5 months. This is a go/no go detail .

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ok, your best bet at getting your closest to becoming a jew would be date or marry a jewish girl, change your name to a jewish name, or if you marry the girl take her name, dress jewish, look jewish, learn the culture, surround yourself with them.

And if you wanna go all out you can prolly fully become one but idk how that works. You prolly gotta have a bar mitzvah.

But its prolly not even worth it cuz for a lot of successful jews, they already had their life all laid out by the time they weren't even born lol.

Cpaballin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cpaballin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cpaballin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cpaballin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cpaballin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cpaballin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cpaballin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cpaballin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cpaballin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cpaballin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cpaballin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why didnt arabs make it onto that list ayyy lmao

but jews are some of the greatest academics and philosophers

Originally Posted by BrahPlease View Post
    Ok, your best bet at getting your closest to becoming a jew would be date or marry a jewish girl, change your name to a jewish name, or if you marry the girl take her name, dress jewish, look jewish, learn the culture, surround yourself with them.

And if you wanna go all out you can prolly fully become one but idk how that works. You prolly gotta have a bar mitzvah.

But its prolly not even worth it cuz for a lot of successful jews, they already had their life all laid out by the time they weren't even born lol.

hmmmmmm I see. I will try to watch Jew t.v. shows from now on and Jew movies/music. Reccomend any good Jewish country singers? or rappers? Also what is the most alpha jew name? Thinking about it currently but I would like a jew perspective.

hmmmmmm I see. I will try to watch Jew t.v. shows from now on and Jew movies/music. Reccomend any good Jewish country singers? or rappers? Also what is the most alpha jew name? Thinking about it currently but I would like a jew perspective.
    Idk bro, im not jewish. You know what tho? You might have another option and wont have to do all that.

Do you have any jewish friends? Because if you have something to offer as a good friend and if he really likes you, you can become his gentile/goyim groupie. And good things will prolly come your way like $$$ and success. But you will pretty much be the disposable friend.

You would be the guy who gets his lunch and coffee when hes at his job like a law office/doctor/banker. You would be the chill bro who he can talk to when his jewish friends are boring and he wants a gentile to speak with...ect chit like that. You would never make it to ceo 10k a day, but maybe $3k a day?

Originally Posted by BrahPlease View Post
    Idk bro, im not jewish. You know what tho? You might have another option and wont have to do all that.

Do you have any jewish friends? Because if you have something to offer as a good friend and if he really likes you, you can become his gentile/goyim groupie. And good things will prolly come your way like $$$ and success. But you will pretty much be the disposable friend.

You would be the guy who gets his lunch and coffee when hes at his job like a law office/doctor/banker. You would be the chill bro who he can talk to when his jewish friends are boring and he wants a gentile to speak with...ect chit like that. You would never make it to ceo 10k a day, but maybe $3k a day?
    nice try. I understand your sarcasm however, but that will not motivate me not to become a jew. Nice try though

Stop Hating Start Lifting zakatak333's Avatar
    zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    an Irish Jewish girl took my virginity

she said she'll only marry a Jewish guy but in the meantime she's gonna fuk whoever

at the time i didn't know what Judaism was so the fact of her being Jewish was pretty much irrelevant, all i saw was freckles and bewbies

not sure if that's Kosher
    The muscles i value most are the ones directly surrounding the spine, the hips, the scapula, the femur and the tibia... in that order.

Basically the whole body minus chest and biceps... pretty much the opposite of what your local gym looks like on a typical Monday.