Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ronceiro View Post
    This. Of course most of the benefits stated can be obtained without marrying, so it doesn't seem make sense to get married.

While marriage might not logically make sense (apart from some small tax perks), it's a cultural remnant overlapped with religion that really isn't enforced or bothering anyone who doesn't partake in it.

It's like Christmas. You might say "lol @ Christmas, explain why in 2016 we gotta have a tree, give presents to people and worship some Middle-Eastern Jewish baby that wasn't even born in December". You don't NEED to decorate a tree and exchange gifts with friends/family at the end of December, there's no logical basis or necessity to it but it's just one of these cultural phenomena that has persisted and isn't bothering anyone enough to abolish. Heck, even non-Christians celebrate it because it becomes a part of their society's national holiday. If I lived in a country that had some sort of different national gift-giving/religious ceremonial holiday I'd probably take part in the customs too without being part of that religion.

Marriage is just one of these societal quirks. Humanity just happened to think of some arbitrary statement of intent to 'express love and commitment' and incorporate it into different cultures and religions. If we lived in a society that evolved to show love and commitment in another way (e.g. give a girl a cup of sacrificial sheep's blood to drink) instead of signing some legal contract, then we'd all be doing that too (and complaining about it on the misc)
    while i agree with you on certain parts..what exactly is your solution?

you do realize society would be chit without marriage? you do realize if there's no marriage that you are condoning more competition and competitive behavior (which has more people phucking over one another)

the family unit is basically the crux of all societal values; the family unit is the basis of all amicable laws.

if you remove the family unit it means there's an incessant vying for sex between everybody, and there's no real prerogative to docile behavior; only a prerogative of obtaining more sex.

are we sure this "relationship" concept exists without the concept of marriage?

i agree with you guys that marriage stands for nothing but a legal contract nowadays, and amicable relationships can exist without that document, but i'm not exactly sure we are where we are without marriage existing as it has previously. nor would anybody vy for it without its necessity as a cultural trend and tax breaks

jusslurkn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jusslurkn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jusslurkn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jusslurkn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jusslurkn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jusslurkn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jusslurkn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jusslurkn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jusslurkn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jusslurkn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jusslurkn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think of it like.. She's gonna suck my dik every day, for the rest of my life. All I have to do is wear this fkn ring./
    Good deal is good.

Also #wifemakesmoremoneycrew
    #takinhalfher****ifsheleaves

UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    Having been married for almost 3 months now I have this all figured out. If your mariage fails it's your fault. Not the woman's fault. Women are meant to be led by their men. If you act like a man, and choose a good woman, she'll never leave your side.

This is an inherent issue with men. It has been for a few generations now. A good example of this is how all the FAs here are always crying about how women don't want them. As if they're entitled to women. Ask yourselves, does a tiger think he's entitled to his next mean, does he wait patiently hoping a meal falls in front of him? Or does he stalk his prey and strikes like his life depends on it? Which it does.
    lol @ this amazing conclusion after 3 months

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WSG1 View Post
    Didnt read thread

but i'm sure 99.9% of the stuff said can still happen with a GF/BF without the marriage.
    This. Of course most of the benefits stated can be obtained without marrying, so it doesn't seem make sense to get married.

While marriage might not logically make sense (apart from some small tax perks), it's a cultural remnant overlapped with religion that really isn't enforced or bothering anyone who doesn't partake in it.

It's like Christmas. You might say "lol @ Christmas, explain why in 2016 we gotta have a tree, give presents to people and worship some Middle-Eastern Jewish baby that wasn't even born in December". You don't NEED to decorate a tree and exchange gifts with friends/family at the end of December, there's no logical basis or necessity to it but it's just one of these cultural phenomena that has persisted and isn't bothering anyone enough to abolish. Heck, even non-Christians celebrate it because it becomes a part of their society's national holiday. If I lived in a country that had some sort of different national gift-giving/religious ceremonial holiday I'd probably take part in the customs too without being part of that religion.

Marriage is just one of these societal quirks. Humanity just happened to think of some arbitrary statement of intent to 'express love and commitment' and incorporate it into different cultures and religions. If we lived in a society that evolved to show love and commitment in another way (e.g. give a girl a cup of sacrificial sheep's blood to drink) instead of signing some legal contract, then we'd all be doing that too (and complaining about it on the misc)

Originally Posted by krazy33 View Post
    while i agree with you on certain parts..what exactly is your solution?

you do realize society would be chit without marriage? you do realize if there's no marriage that you are condoning more competition and competitive behavior (which has more people phucking over one another)

the family unit is basically the crux of all societal values; the family unit is the basis of all amicable laws.

if you remove the family unit it means there's an incessant vying for sex between everybody, and there's no real prerogative to docile behavior; only a prerogative of obtaining more sex.

are we sure this "relationship" concept exists without the concept of marriage?

i agree with you guys that marriage stands for nothing but a legal contract nowadays, and amicable relationships can exist without that document, but i'm not exactly sure we are where we are without marriage existing as it has previously. nor would anybody vy for it without its necessity as a cultural trend and tax breaks
    Solution? There's no solution lol, because there's no problem. Christmas exists (even though it's "logically" pointless) but that's not a problem. Let marriage stay, even if it's 2016. Fukk it I'll probably get married too just because it's part of our society's culture. And yes, our society currently respects/values married men more than unmarried ones.

I'm saying while marriage is basically pointless, its existence isn't harming anyone so we don't need to actively abolish it even though it is archaic and somewhat redundant. British royal family has no real function or effective ruling power but they're quirky and raise money through tourism/PR so meh, let em stay.
    Last edited by Ronceiro; 05-11-2016 at 06:18 PM.
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because.... ah just kidding i just wanted to up my post count

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jusslurkn View Post
    I think of it like.. She's gonna suck my dik every day, for the rest of my life. All I have to do is wear this fkn ring./
    Good deal is good.

Also #wifemakesmoremoneycrew
    #takinhalfher****ifsheleaves
    I'm big on sex after marriage but even I was like oh rly?

LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000) LDVinny is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oops and again !

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Solution? There's no solution lol, because there's no problem. Christmas exists (even though it's "logically" pointless) but that's not a problem. Let marriage stay, even if it's 2016. Fukk it I'll probably get married too just because it's part of our society's culture.

I'm saying while marriage is basically pointless, its existence isn't harming anyone so we don't need to actively abolish it even though it is archaic and somewhat redundant. British royal family has no real function or effective ruling power but they're quirky and raise money through tourism/PR so meh, let em stay.
    i agree but i dont think its pointless..

i think its the linchpin to amicable behavior within society

its existence allows us to make the choices we have today

sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MegaPump View Post
    Life partner / best friend that will be loyal to you

Company for life, someone to talk to and laugh with, never be lonely

Regular sex

The pleasure of kids

Someone to cook for you and clean your clothes

Love

Support , someone that cares about you probably more than anyone else

Someone to sleep beside
    This is a best case scenario, most marriages only contain a couple of the things on the list you wrote, if any at all.
    Listen up I roll 30 deep...half my brahs are the size of Bishamon, all I have to do is give them a look and they'll be on you like a rabid pitbull. You mad?

thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Husband says marriage to me is the best thing that ever happened to him
    He's scared to admit that it isn't.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=169710413
    Still looking for a crew... crew

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169710413

Registered User DiamondsDancing's Avatar
    DiamondsDancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondsDancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondsDancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondsDancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondsDancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondsDancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondsDancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondsDancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondsDancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondsDancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondsDancing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Think this is pretty simple, brahs. If she's of equal or greater status to you... Go for it. "Status" is to be defined by you as an individual. Looks, money, social standing, or some combination of these assets and more.

If she is not...you are a fool.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LikeAMachine View Post
    While I don't agree with all of this especially the freaking title, I think a lot of it is true. Especially #3 I have personally lived this, getting passed over for better jobs for people with the same credentials for someone who was married with kids.

Most of the video is talking about earnings. Whose to say that women don't choose men that earn more in the first place? There could be a form of selection bias at play here.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Solution? There's no solution lol, because there's no problem. Christmas exists (even though it's "logically" pointless) but that's not a problem. Let marriage stay, even if it's 2016. Fukk it I'll probably get married too just because it's part of our society's culture. And yes, our society currently respects/values married men more than unmarried ones.

I agree, but I would also like to add that maybe the solution is we should treat marriage like college.

It's not for everyone, too many people make money from it and divorce, it works for some people, some people work around it and find happiness.

And finally, everyone should honestly just mind their own business. The societal pressure is annoying

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Husband says marriage to me is the best thing that ever happened to him

Well he would wouldn't he? Cos he's not a flaming idiot

So there's that
    Found this thread in my tabs. Had to neg this stupid sloot.

It would be even funnier if your marriage made another 5-10 years because you'd just be hanging around either out of emotional neediness like a typical weakling, or because you were trying to save face.

But it's always fun to see two emotional weaklings find each other.

A woman on a forum with 99% men can only be delusional to be in a relationship, let alone a marriage.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LikeAMachine View Post
    While I don't agree with all of this especially the freaking title, I think a lot of it is true. Especially #3 I have personally lived this, getting passed over for better jobs for people with the same credentials for someone who was married with kids.

lol is he serious? Most of the cons he lists are actually pros and most of the pros he lists are cons

He says that less time with friends and in bars in bad, and more time working and going to church is good.

also, he makes this odd assumption, that once you get married your life is complete and you'll never get divorced and deal with the Courts and child support and all that nonsense.

He talks as if he's trying to push an agenda.