allofyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allofyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Feeling sad because I'm petite

A little bit about myself
    5'2", 44 KG, pathetic A cup, waist 63 cm, hip 90 cm.
    I don't know what to do, whenever I go out I just feel so insecure especially about my bra size.
    Breast enhancement is not an option so I want to focus on my waist and hip.
    I love my hip to be honest. It's relatively big for a petite girl like me but I want it bigger, preferably 100 cm.
    Gym is not an option for another 4 months as I'm still in university and have no money.

Everyday I go out I feel like a midget and not feminine at all. Why do I feel this way? What adds to my insecurity is the fact that I love guys that are tall and big (5'11" and above). But wh would they like me anyways?

Can squats at home work for me? Would I actually lose fat on my hip if anything went wrong? and anyone had insecurity like mine before?
    Really appreciate any input xxx

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Different men like different things, just like different women like different things. That being said, work on your physique for yourself, not to become what men like.

You are underweight. At 5'2" and 97 lbs your bmi is just 17.7. You could start strength training and bulk. There are plenty of bodyweight programs, such as Strong Curves' bw plan, that you could do at home. Also, most universities have gyms so check on that at yours.

Adding muscle will help build curves and adding weight in general is likely to add at least somewhat to your chest size. Breasts are made, in large part, of fat and being underweight nearly always comes with a smaller chest.

Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Girllllll I know this is totally cliche but who cares what guys think. Do what YOU like and think is attractive. I understand that feel when you only have boobs when you're overweight haha. I plan on buying mine back in the future . But that's because I want to fill out dresses, bathingsuits, and I'll look more proportionate. My last boyfriends were all over 6 feet tall so I doubt you will have a problem. We are the same height. Buy dumbbells and freeweight all your workouts if need be. You can definitely train at home!
    Last edited by Violettt; 05-09-2016 at 12:18 AM.
    ~Team Dymatize~

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm
    instagram.com/dymatize
    ********.com/dymatize
    twitter.com/dymatize

PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the
    official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

IG: sarahvyx

allofyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allofyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by spradish View Post
    Different men like different things, just like different women like different things. That being said, work on your physique for yourself, not to become what men like.

You are underweight. At 5'2" and 97 lbs your bmi is just 17.7. You could start strength training and bulk. There are plenty of bodyweight programs, such as Strong Curves' bw plan, that you could do at home. Also, most universities have gyms so check on that at yours.

Adding muscle will help build curves and adding weight in general is likely to add at least somewhat to your chest size. Breasts are made, in large part, of fat and being underweight nearly always comes with a smaller chest.
    Surely adding muscle won't help with my cup size? Sorry I'm totally new to fitness and don't even know where to start.
    I'm happy with a B not to please men or anyone. It's just that an A is just too pathetic (no offense to A cup sisters).

Originally Posted by Violettt View Post
    Girllllll I know this is totally cliche but who cares what guys think. Do what YOU like and think is attractive. I understand that feel when you only have boobs when you're overweight haha. I plan on buying mine back in the future . But that's because I want to fill out dresses, bathingsuits, and I'll look more proportionate. My last boyfriends were all over 6 feet tall so I doubt you will have a problem. We are the same height. Buy dumbbells and freeweight all your workouts if need be. You can definitely train at home!
    I know but ME like a B and now I'm a petite A lol. Is it possible to go from an A to B without surgeries?
    I'm planning on reducing my waist from 63 to 60 and increase my hip size to above 90. I'm not sure how it can be done as I'm already underweight and I don't want to gain body fat

TheSteve39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSteve39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSteve39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSteve39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSteve39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSteve39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSteve39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSteve39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSteve39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSteve39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSteve39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    From a guy's perspective, it's really about personality and connecting. Sure, there needs to be a physical attraction between two people but it's more than just looks unless of course both parties involved are shallow.

Also, everyone always say so but it's true, one has to be happy with theirself before they can be happy with another. Beyond that, when you find the right guy they won't care what your height is or what your measurements are.

Hope this helps!

Side note: "theirself" is recognized as a typo and it bugs me, just saying.

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you sure your university doesn't have a gym? Most do and it should be free for students to use, considering the fact that most universities also have sports programs and those two things tend to go together.

chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by allofyou View Post
    I know but ME like a B and now I'm a petite A lol. Is it possible to go from an A to B without surgeries?
    I'm planning on reducing my waist from 63 to 60 and increase my hip size to above 90. I'm not sure how it can be done as I'm already underweight and I don't want to gain body fat

Not sure you can increase your "hip size", as in the actual bones in your body if this is what you mean. With some years spent training you can certainly increase the size of your bum a bit. Can't see any way you'll gain size in your breasts other than gaining fat though, and even that might not help much.

Whatever your physical proportions are, there are thousands of guys who fancy you before they even talk to you. So if i were you i wouldn't worry about that and focus on building the version of you that makes you happy

Edit: If you want to positively change your body you'll need to start training, theres plenty you can do without a gym membership though i'd guess you can get a very cheap one at uni, i know plenty who do/have done this.
    My band: www.thesunexplodes.com

ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I started exactly where you are some years ago... 5'2" and 97 pounds.

I've definitely been able to change the overall shape of my body. I started at home with minimal gear... no gym or trainer or anything. Just me, some magazines, and the internet. I was able to get myself to being able to compete and win some events - so it is possible.

As far as the bewbs go... well, it is what it is, genetics being what they are.
    2020 Olympia Bound | NPC WPD Nationally Qualified | 2018 Arnold Amateur WPD Top 3 | 2x WPD Pro World Champion (INBA/DFAC)

Meet Lifts: S: 305 | B: 205 | D: 370 * Gym Lifts: S: 380 | B: 275 | D: 415

WEB: proyeo.com | IG: ankhjii_pro_yeo

ISSA: CFT SNS | Westside Barbell Certified

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Surely adding muscle won't help with my cup size? Sorry I'm totally new to fitness and don't even know where to start.
    I'm happy with a B not to please men or anyone. It's just that an A is just too pathetic (no offense to A cup sisters).
    Adding weight is going to add fat as well. So when you add muscle, you'll have added fat as well. If you don't want to gain body fat, there's nothing you can do IRT your chest size other than save up for surgery. Breasts are made of fat and breast tissue.

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Adding muscle adds band size, not cup size. So for example, if you're a 32A, adding lat and pec size could bring you to a 34A.

At your stats, your waist is probably about as small as it's going to get, genetically, unless you plan on removing some of your intestinal tract. Your boobs will get bigger if you gain fat...if you see a girl who's underweight and has a big rack, either she has the genetics of the gods or she's surgically enhanced. And your hip measurement will get bigger with added muscle mass, which requires eating at a caloric surplus and gaining weight (both muscle and fat). You're not going to be able to recomp effectively at your current stats.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry to say op, you are not a midget... I'm a lot closer to that than you.

As to that, I have never had an issue with having a boyfriend, dated a bodybuilder who was 6'4 and my hubby is just over 6 feet (ive also dated guys who were not much taller than me, its hard to be shorter than me ), so I don't know why you think tall guys wont like shorter girls... really, it has nothing to do with how tall you are and a lot more to do with your personality and confidence. Honestly, I have an uncle who is 7 feet tall and my aunt is just as tall as you, they have been married for nearly 40 years now.

Beyond that you need to stop worrying about what guys like anyways. Train for what you like and forget about anyone else, either they like you for you or they are not worth worrying about.

I don't know why being short has anything to do with anything. Ive managed just fine thus far thank you very much
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Adding muscle adds band size, not cup size. So for example, if you're a 32A, adding lat and pec size could bring you to a 34A.

At your stats, your waist is probably about as small as it's going to get, genetically, unless you plan on removing some of your intestinal tract. Your boobs will get bigger if you gain fat...if you see a girl who's underweight and has a big rack, either she has the genetics of the gods or she's surgically enhanced. And your hip measurement will get bigger with added muscle mass, which requires eating at a caloric surplus and gaining weight (both muscle and fat). You're not going to be able to recomp effectively at your current stats.
    I wouldn't mind gaining fat but not on my waist and definitely not my face. This is what I fear the most. And I eat a lot. I eat more than my ex (he is 5'10" 70 KG) and still wouldn't gain weight. I'd love to have 34A or even 36A.

Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    Sorry to say op, you are not a midget... I'm a lot closer to that than you.

As to that, I have never had an issue with having a boyfriend, dated a bodybuilder who was 6'4 and my hubby is just over 6 feet (ive also dated guys who were not much taller than me, its hard to be shorter than me ), so I don't know why you think tall guys wont like shorter girls... really, it has nothing to do with how tall you are and a lot more to do with your personality and confidence. Honestly, I have an uncle who is 7 feet tall and my aunt is just as tall as you, they have been married for nearly 40 years now.

Beyond that you need to stop worrying about what guys like anyways. Train for what you like and forget about anyone else, either they like you for you or they are not worth worrying about.

I don't know why being short has anything to do with anything. Ive managed just fine thus far thank you very much
    I used to love my body. Tho I'm underweight but I do have curves. I think I need to stop letting miscers' sexists comments about petite women get in my head. I'd like to think not all big guys think of me as a 13 yo boy or a midget lol

Originally Posted by spradish View Post
    Adding weight is going to add fat as well. So when you add muscle, you'll have added fat as well. If you don't want to gain body fat, there's nothing you can do IRT your chest size other than save up for surgery. Breasts are made of fat and breast tissue.
    All sounds very confusing. I will read up on it asap. Thank you so much. I would love to have a plan to bump my chest size to a 34A. To be honest I can fit in 30A ... Everything about me is small apart from my hip

melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To me 5'2 woman is not really short anyways...

And I always thought guys liked petite women, more than some chunkster like me lol

I have to say growing me some pecs has really improved my b cup boobs. I think it your quite flat chested it can definitely help push them out so to speak. I've lost a fair bit of fat but my bust has not shrunk at all.
    retired from powerlifting, retired from the misc

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wouldn't mind gaining fat but not on my waist and definitely not my face. This is what I fear the most. And I eat a lot. I eat more than my ex (he is 5'10" 70 KG) and still wouldn't gain weight. I'd love to have 34A or even 36A.
    Anyone will gain weight if they're eating in a surplus. If you're not gaining weight it's because your calorie intake is at maintenance.

Simple math.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

People who think they eat a lot and don't gain weight eat less than they think. You might be able to eat your ex under the table but I guarantee if you ate like that on a daily basis you would gain weight. (Plus, your ex was 5'10" and 154 pounds. It seems like it would be fairly easy to eat more than him a time or two but what do I know.) Many moons ago, I was 5'6" and 115 pounds and when I ate a lot people would say "I can't believe you can eat like that and still be so skinny." Well that's because they weren't seeing my normal daily 300 calorie lunch. It's how your calories average out overall that matters, not one or two meals viewed in a vacuum.

Stay out of the Misc if you are apt to take anything said there to heart.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I used to love my body. Tho I'm underweight but I do have curves. I think I need to stop letting miscers' sexists comments about petite women get in my head. I'd like to think not all big guys think of me as a 13 yo boy or a midget lol
    The misc is stoopid, Stay out of there, they have some very warped views of women. I know lots of great guys irl, and none talk like that.

And I get confused for being a lot younger than I am all the time. Last week, I got mistaken for a 6th grader at my kids school when I accidently stepped into their line. Most of them were taller than me and out weighed me, lol. Ive also had cashiers ask me if I wanted to wait for my mommy in order to check out. Its annoying but funny to watch them squirm when I tell them I am in my 30's.

at 5'2 you really are not that short, and underweight is easily fixed by gaining weight.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

marlb91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlb91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlb91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlb91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlb91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlb91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlb91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlb91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlb91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlb91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlb91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To add to the really good answers, when i'm feeling chitty about my body i take a step back to just clear my mind and not worry about it. Usually it's actually something going wrong in my life or I might be over compensating because i'm insecure about my personality. Looks don't make someone fall in love with you and if cheryl cole got cheated on then no amount of changing how you look is going to protect you from the horrors of the world. A huge weight was lifted from me (ironic) when i just relaxed and started being healthy for me.

darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What makes me sad is hearing you bash yourself. We all come in different shapes and sizes. We can use diet and exercise to improve what nature's given us - to be the best version of ourselves - but there are some things you can't change much, if at all. There's nothing in the world wrong with being petite, and your height, as another poster pointed out, is not even considered unusually short. Petite can mean looking youthful and feminine. There's also nothing wrong with being small-chested. You'll have the best choice in sexy and cute lingerie and swimwear - or even going braless. Larger women have to worry more about function and support (and sagging as they get older). There are advantages and disadvantages to all body types. As you improve what you can with diet and exercise, please learn to appreciate and look for the positives in being petite. It's vitally important you learn to be confident and happy in who YOU are. That's what's attractive to men. And no guy worth having is going to eliminate you based on your height or cup size.