Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    You are 5'11 and 180 ...I think that's bollocks
    Well I actually found out Im shorter than that. Im actually 5'10 and now Im at 174

Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ComeOnFFS View Post
    If you're limiting yourself to 1800 it won't make you gain more weight if the 1800 was gained from cheeseburgers. And if that cheeseburger had a leaf of lettuce inside and a bit of onion it would automatically be healthier than the equivalent calories in tuna.
    Seriously recipe ideas people. Please

Originally Posted by unplugged View Post
    At 6'1 158 I would venture to say you need to add some quality lbm not cut down further. Also to the OP working out to get women isn't demonized but you should be doing this for YOU not to impress/get the approval of others and as I have eluded to before you can look like a greek god but it won't hold much water or take you very far if you don't have a good character and personality to go with it (at least long term that is not just talking about meaningless 1 night stands). You also mentioned it's hard to be social without eating unhealthy which is also complete bollocks
    I have great personality and have been told I am very funny IRL. And in a way, I do, do this for me. I do it because I want to date hot women.

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Nate the Snake View Post
    Really? You dont gain weight from a specific macro. Thats BS. I have cut carbs significantly and this has helped tremendously. Even in Arnolds Blueprint to cut he says point blank to keep fat to a minimum, keep carbs as low as u can, and to eat a lot of protein.
    How is it bs? Its a fact. I wouldnt take everything you read from cookie cutter style "blueprints" as gospel either. You are so lost its not even funny.
    Eat the damn yolk.

oncewasinshape will become famous soon enough. (+50) oncewasinshape will become famous soon enough. (+50) oncewasinshape will become famous soon enough. (+50) oncewasinshape will become famous soon enough. (+50) oncewasinshape will become famous soon enough. (+50) oncewasinshape will become famous soon enough. (+50) oncewasinshape will become famous soon enough. (+50) oncewasinshape will become famous soon enough. (+50) oncewasinshape will become famous soon enough. (+50) oncewasinshape will become famous soon enough. (+50) oncewasinshape will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keeping carbohydrates low can help blunt hunger but isn't necessary. You don't need to keep them low.

Honesly OP, your future girl is going to be mad if you blow up like a balloon after getting comfortable. If you're doing this for women just remember that if you blow up again she'll likely leave you.

Originally Posted by Gxp23 View Post
    How is it bs? Its a fact. I wouldnt take everything you read from cookie cutter style "blueprints" as gospel either. You are so lost its not even funny.
    I read his whole book though

Originally Posted by oncewasinshape View Post
    Keeping carbohydrates low can help blunt hunger but isn't necessary. You don't need to keep them low.

Honesly OP, your future girl is going to be mad if you blow up like a balloon after getting comfortable. If you're doing this for women just remember that if you blow up again she'll likely leave you.
    Which gives me new motivation: the fear of loss

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well as long as you accept that it's CICO (calories in against calories out) that count

Have a look on www.skinnytaste.com

Lots of decent recipes with calorie counts

(Still think 2300 for a 27 year old 170lbs plus male who lifts and isn't sedentary is rather low)

oncewasinshape will become famous soon enough. (+50) oncewasinshape will become famous soon enough. (+50) oncewasinshape will become famous soon enough. (+50) oncewasinshape will become famous soon enough. (+50) oncewasinshape will become famous soon enough. (+50) oncewasinshape will become famous soon enough. (+50) oncewasinshape will become famous soon enough. (+50) oncewasinshape will become famous soon enough. (+50) oncewasinshape will become famous soon enough. (+50) oncewasinshape will become famous soon enough. (+50) oncewasinshape will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well as long as you accept that it's CICO (calories in against calories out) that count

(Still think 2300 for a 27 year old 170lbs plus male who lifts and isn't sedentary is rather low)
    2,200-2,300 is where I maintained roughly when I took my most recent diet break. I predict the number will increase significantly once I take my next diet break and slowly up the calories to a slight surplus. Sometimes dieting lowers hormone levels. That's why diet breaks are important. Restoring leptin is key.

Those look really good. Ty

Originally Posted by oncewasinshape View Post
    2,200-2,300 is where I maintained roughly when I took my most recent diet break. I predict the number will increase significantly once I take my next diet break and slowly up the calories to a slight surplus. Sometimes dieting lowers hormone levels. That's why diet breaks are important. Restoring leptin is key.
    This is another reason why I eat cheat meals on occasion.

jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Gxp23 View Post
    Also, women are probably going to think you are just a skinny guy at 10%
    lol
    http://instagram.com/koksalcanberk

Originally Posted by jnbrk View Post
    lol
    Which is why Ive considered getting down to just 12% bf and bulking. He has a very valid point

tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Curious, can you link or post a full day of myfitnesspal entries?

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Really? You dont gain weight from a specific macro. Thats BS. I have cut carbs significantly and this has helped tremendously. Even in Arnolds Blueprint to cut he says point blank to keep fat to a minimum, keep carbs as low as u can, and to eat a lot of protein.
    Sigh... You've got a lot to learn bud. Also it's good that you do it because you want to date hot women but to be perfectly honest most do not give 2 ****s about how big your muscles are or how ripped your abs are. If you have a good personality (which you already said you do) and know how to connect with them on an emotional level then you are already there. I wasn't trying to attack you was just saying that bodybuilding to impress women is useless. I'm 5'9.5 194lbs 9-10ish% bf and a lot of women are a bit intimidated by guys my size and I am small compared to many. Just some food for though :P
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is another reason why I eat cheat meals on occasion.
    A cheat meal isn't going to do squat for leptin / ghrelin

A couple of weeks at maintenance may start to

Why you complicate stuff

And also bodybuilding physiques can be intimidating, and not in a good way, for an intelligent female ...you'd almost have to work harder to prove you're not a meathead General miscers type tbh

Not saying you shouldn't lift ...I've seen your pics ..you should

MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LimpDawg View Post
    So how many calories do you eat a day?
    Depends what im doing.

Cutting seriously ill do 1.8k - 2k cals and usually not have a social life, not done that for about a year now though

Maintaining current physique/life style its different every day, ill eat less a day or two before a planned night out or if i just end up doing something ill eat less the day after etc etc.
    Start of my diet 03/06/2014 - 189.5lbs 25-30% BF

LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by MilkyQuaver View Post
    Depends what im doing.

Cutting seriously ill do 1.8k - 2k cals and usually not have a social life, not done that for about a year now though

Maintaining current physique/life style its different every day, ill eat less a day or two before a planned night out or if i just end up doing something ill eat less the day after etc etc.
    So it's sporadic, does your weight fluctuate a lot? I get super paranoid when i gain water weight after a heavy meal.

MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well I will keep my calorie count to 1800 on average and I will continue to basiclly keep my Atkins diet going here and eat mostly meats. I want to keep my carbs low as well. However, I will still consume tuna but much less frequently. It has way too much mercury in it and isnt great to eat everyday. If someone could link me to a thread or show me some fast and tasty recipes with chicken and tuna recipes that would be great. I will probably eat more veggies ss well.

The one thing that Im not sure of is howow to cut down to in order to stay looking good. After all with the muscle of Chris Evans in Captain America, you look great at 10% bf, but with my level of muscle Im wondering how low I should cut to still look good.
    Pretty sure hes on gear in the movies.

Seriously recipe ideas people. Please
    I love your threads there like a broken record! probably trolling but still a good laugh at these.

You had recipe ideas in the last thread you posted and you have obviously ignored those so why should anyone bother to supply you info. You were complaining about not being able to eat alot again, then it turns out you are eating 60% or your daily intake on protein bars

Use Google... you know that search engine that has a ton of healthy food recipes... isn't there a sticky or large post with loads f cutting friendly food ideas?

So it's sporadic, does your weight fluctuate a lot? I get super paranoid when i gain water weight after a heavy meal.
    What would you call sporadic? my calorie in take or social life?

Yeah i fluctuate, my weight is all over the place at the moment but if you go off the mirror then thats a better way to judge it.

LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    What would you call sporadic? my calorie in take or social life?

Yeah i fluctuate, my weight is all over the place at the moment but if you go off the mirror then thats a better way to judge it.
    So your weight fluctuates a lot even at your leanest? Lol i meant sporadic in the context of your calories. What does your diet consist of daily?

Originally Posted by tara19 View Post
    Curious, can you link or post a full day of myfitnesspal entries?
    Well at this point Im calculating my calories with a pen and pad. Havent used myfitnesspal in a while.

Originally Posted by unplugged View Post
    Sigh... You've got a lot to learn bud. Also it's good that you do it because you want to date hot women but to be perfectly honest most do not give 2 ****s about how big your muscles are or how ripped your abs are. If you have a good personality (which you already said you do) and know how to connect with them on an emotional level then you are already there. I wasn't trying to attack you was just saying that bodybuilding to impress women is useless. I'm 5'9.5 194lbs 9-10ish% bf and a lot of women are a bit intimidated by guys my size and I am small compared to many. Just some food for though :P
    1. Yes, I bodybuild to get women. But it's worked so far. I mean no one would give me the time of day when I was at 265 lbs, and the leaner I get, the more women I have flirt with me.

Now let me clear some things up. I dont want to win the next Mr. Olympia. I really dont want to get huge at all. I just want to get down to like 10-12% bf at the end, have a v-shaped back, a decent six pack, and like maybe 15-16 inch biceps. Now is that such a bad plan?

So your weight fluctuates a lot even at your leanest? Lol i meant sporadic in the context of your calories. What does your diet consist of daily?
    Well at my leanest it wont fluctuate that much because to get leaner than this id need to start seriously cutting and counting calories / macros. Plus not drinking alcohol or eating junk food keep sit nice and steady.

Day to day usually looks like this. I guesstimate cals at the moment

Protein shake + creatine x 2 scoops for breakfast - 200cals

4 eggs and an avocado bit of pepper and ketchup for lunch - 600 cals

500g of raw carrots to eat during work. - 210 cals

Eye ball a portion grapes / 1 apple / 1 large banana / hand full of kale / loads of broccoli 2 x scoops of whey protein + creatine. - 600 cals

1670 total cals (roughly)

Now having said that sometimes i just throw it all out and go out an buy something to eat from bakeries and just try to keep to 1500 cals.

Then ill plan things around this. so if i knew i was going out on a date on Saturday, id eat like this for 3 days so i could eat what ever i wanted on the date you dont want to look like a freak in front of a new girl by thinking oh i cant eat this or that.

If i was going out with my mates id only do two days but be slightly more careful with food choices while drinking as they know my life style and i can expect they will take the piss out of me for the way i am as they do.

If i go out with out planning then ill just eat the above for a day or two till i balance back out.

A cheat meal isn't going to do squat for leptin / ghrelin

A couple of weeks at maintenance may start to

Why you complicate stuff

And also bodybuilding physiques can be intimidating, and not in a good way, for an intelligent female ...you'd almost have to work harder to prove you're not a meathead General miscers type tbh

Not saying you shouldn't lift ...I've seen your pics ..you should
    1.Well thats what I did to break the plateau last time. I listened to you and everyone else and ate at maintenance for two weeks, and it worked.

2. Fine. So at what point do you start to look like a meathead? What physique should I aim for?

1.Well thats what I did to break the plateau last time. I listened to you and everyone else and ate at maintenance for two weeks, and it worked.

2. Fine. So at what point do you start to look like a meathead? What physique should I aim for?
    This guy cracks me up

Pretty sure hes on gear in the movies.

I love your threads there like a broken record! probably trolling but still a good laugh at these.

You had recipe ideas in the last thread you posted and you have obviously ignored those so why should anyone bother to supply you info. You were complaining about not being able to eat alot again, then it turns out you are eating 60% or your daily intake on protein bars

Use Google... you know that search engine that has a ton of healthy food recipes... isn't there a sticky or large post with loads f cutting friendly food ideas?
    Believe it or not, I do listen to you fine folks, and couldnt have come this far without you. This was me one year ago if it makes you feel better...

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...psnh9kuxk4.jpg

This guy cracks me up
    Lol I dont know why but many people just think Im a troll. But I really am serious about bodybuilding. This is why I constantly post progress pics.

If you're not a troll then i'll answer the second part again for you... Ive told you this in other threads dont know why im bothering... but im bored in work so why not.

You can not ask some random woman on the internet what body to aim for!! do you not get that YOU need to be happy with YOUR body it does not matter what anyone else thinks as long as you are happy in your own skin thats it.

So asking other people what physique should you aim for is stupid really.

Get the physique YOU want.

If you're not a troll then i'll answer the second part again for you... Ive told you this in other threads dont know why im bothering... but im bored in work so why not.

You can not ask some random woman on the internet what body to aim for!! do you not get that YOU need to be happy with YOUR body it does not matter what anyone else thinks as long as you are happy in your own skin thats it.

So asking other people what physique should you aim for is stupid really.

Get the physique YOU want.
    Then this....

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...pstbf54hyf.jpg