Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    anonymous
    Much as I enjoy your videos Joe, I'm going to break with convention and make a serious post + tell you not to do that.. whatever it is you're doing

I used to do the actual power squat (not this horrible variant) with 1100+ for rep work with actual good form - and I'm pretty sure that's what destroyed my lower back.

in that lift your mechanics are truly horrific and you're shutting down the stabilizing role of the PC by leaning into the machine and backing up the weight

Registered User SavagePsychoJoe's Avatar
    SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Staynlean View Post
    Alltistic
    I'm sorry for your problem..
    With you illness I hope you get over it. And stop taking it out on others.. like you are right now

Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    spjtistic
    Yup

Operating at 5.2 GHz DualBandWiFi's Avatar
    DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SavagePsychoJoe View Post
    Ask me if I care who he is..
    Of course ignore any questions or criticism like you always do. Guy out lifts you in everything and points out your terrible form. Good luck having an aching body in the future you "in bread"
    Agar.io Crew - Cell Tech Poverty Gains Liberal Agenda
    Repped by RICHSTRONG TWICE crew

Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Svend Karlson was doing this in the 90s.
    I am not trying to be better than you, just better than myself
    BB jiu jitsu team 2009

SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavagePsychoJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DualBandWiFi View Post
    Of course ignore any questions or criticism like you always do. Guy out lifts you in everything and points out your terrible form. Good luck having an aching body in the future you "in bread"
    See its a product. Of you constantly hating. And never once being real about it.. and now you get mad of your own doing..
    I know if it's on your post or your backing it up.. to ignore and counter. You taught me that.

TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You didn't invent ****, you just don't know how to do a hack squat properly.

There is a reason the bottom part of a hack squat is angled up toward your face.

Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey Savage Tard Joe, after your Mom had sex with her Uncle did your she drink a box of wine every day while she was pregnant with you?
    Yup

spjtistic
    Keep crying little to nothing terd..
    Your never gonna make maggot crying..

Hey Savage Tard Joe, after your Mom had sex with her Uncle did your she drink a box of wine every day while she was pregnant with you?
    Nope neve happen sorry for your family bro.. can you end them..

Originally Posted by TooAnabolic View Post
    You didn't invent ****, you just don't know how to do a hack squat properly.

There is a reason the bottom part of a hack squat is angled up toward your face.
    Keep crying and keep up.. your lost already

DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    See its a product. Of you constantly hating. And never once being real about it.. and now you get mad of your own doing..
    I know if it's on your post or your backing it up.. to ignore and counter. You taught me that.
    Counter? You haven't countered with anything reasonable. He offered solid insight and you don't care.

Keep crying little to nothing terd..
    Your never gonna make maggot crying..
    What does this reply even mean?
    Yup

Hey my training partner.. wants to know why your fatter than me..

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How much weight is supported by the 45* rails. Answer me that
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post
    720 in one vid with a supporter.. 620 in the other with no fans standing in the cameras ways

720 in one vid with a supporter.. 620 in the other with no fans standing in the cameras ways
    That's without counting the sled

TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep crying and keep up.. your lost already
    This is me 2 days ago. I have 17 inch arms cold.

Now lets see you hit the same pose

Originally Posted by TooAnabolic View Post
    This is me 2 days ago. I have 17 inch arms cold.

Now lets see you hit the same pose

I'm laugjing..

I'm laugjing..
    Make your next post in Russian plz

The best is when they lose to me. And I'm all natty..

ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm laugjing..
    so are we...

780/425/805
    2000 total @ 242

-Sub: youtube.com/user/coolpapa148
    -instagram: sheridanstrength

Originally Posted by ffguitarist14 View Post
    so are we...

ded. Hes got some other lulzy pics as well

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

The best is when they lose to me. And I'm all natty..
    ***** sounds like DJ Khaled

The key is to make it!

We don't know where the hell we're at but the key is to make it!

The key is NOT to drive your jetski in the dark. This is against the law and not even just that, this ain't right.

glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) glossin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post

MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

*Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

Originally Posted by glossin View Post
    Joe probably can't even understand this as he couldn't solve a simple binary question which could be solved with 2^10

Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    SPJ you are the real loser. You lose because you think you know everything. Winners know there is always more to learn. You refuse to listen to even constructive criticism. You should really take so advice from more experienced lifters who are offering it.

BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think if Lord Sith, Blaha, and Joe entered a cage and fought it out...Joe would win.