View Poll Results: Bulk or Cut...

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bulk

3 100.00%
  • Cut

0 0%
    jobo83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulk or keep cutting!

I've been working out for about three years, going from 52kg up to 88kg and then back down to 72kg were I'm currently lying at. I have just ended a period of shredding. And I'm thinking about were to go from here.

I would like to start gaining again but I'm still around 16% in body fat. I'm guessing it would benefit me to shreds of some more first.
    Attached Images

jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What is your bench, dead and squat? Also is that your weight in the morning?
    http://instagram.com/koksalcanberk

Yeah! It's my morning weight! Max. Bench is probably still around 80kg, Squats 110kg and dead~120kg.

jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jobo83 View Post
    Yeah! It's my morning weight! Max. Bench is probably still around 80kg, Squats 110kg and dead~120kg.
    Are these 1 rep maxes?

Yes. But hardly ever does one rep max. It's the calculation from Bodyspace.

LookToTheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookToTheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookToTheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookToTheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookToTheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookToTheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookToTheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookToTheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookToTheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookToTheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookToTheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Always bulking, never have real abs crew, here.
    If you don't try, you fail.

Check out my EP, "Time Takes It All" - Adam Noreen, on iTunes and Spotify!

Originally Posted by jobo83 View Post
    Yes. But hardly ever does one rep max. It's the calculation from Bodyspace.
    Then I would bulk, because I think if you focus on these 3 lifts, you can put lots of mass without putting on too much fat until you finish your intermediate progression. So if I were you I'd bulk until your bench is 1.5 times your BW, squat 2 BW, and deadlift 2.5 BW. After this the progress is much slower. Also you look lean enough and thats a plus