A L E O U X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

this is the best thing for lower abs

hanging leg raises with a weighted dumbbell held between your feet, don't bend you knees, keep your legs straight and curl

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    i like them but never tried with a weight...interesting...

Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lower... Abs??
    It's not as hard as you think it is.
    Educate yourself, but stop thinking too much...

Shutup and lift...bitches Wheelies's Avatar
    Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A weighted dumbell? Hmm,I usually use unweighted dumbells, i gotta try that, maybe thats why ive been working out for 5 years and have only gained 3 lbs. JK

ahab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahab has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I do these laying on my back.

I always attributed the extra soreness in the lower abdomen to hip muscles, not the abs.

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Wheelies
    A weighted dumbell? Hmm,I usually use unweighted dumbells, i gotta try that, maybe thats why ive been working out for 5 years and have only gained 3 lbs. JK
    LOL, like the cardio dumbbells the old ladies use, right? NOthing like a 35 minute workout with your hands welded to a single pair of pink dumbbells.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.