nivedgumpena has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Tightening the loose skin

I used to weigh around 127 kilos i.e. 280 pounds in 2014 by 2015 i dropped down to 87 kilos and i again put up to 91 kg i.e. 200 lbs
    I have excess skin near chest and abdomin
    There are even few stretch marks here and there
    After googling about skin tightening i am so much worried that this skin cannot be tightened naturally.
    I want to get a lean body with six pack abs
    I recently joined a better gym with great motivation
    But this thing really puts me down
    Is it impossible for me to naturally reduce excess skin and have abs?
    I hope there is some or the other way to do it
    I didn't start taking supplements yet

manuel1987 is just really nice. (+1000) manuel1987 is just really nice. (+1000) manuel1987 is just really nice. (+1000) manuel1987 is just really nice. (+1000) manuel1987 is just really nice. (+1000) manuel1987 is just really nice. (+1000) manuel1987 is just really nice. (+1000) manuel1987 is just really nice. (+1000) manuel1987 is just really nice. (+1000) manuel1987 is just really nice. (+1000) manuel1987 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you can fill your skin with muscle but thats easier said then done... chances are that your skin might tighten up by itself once you reach a low bf%, my understanding is that skin doesnt go back to its original state as long as there are fat deposits under it, if your excess skin is any more then a few millimeters thick when you pinch it then there is also fat there.

since your goal is a 6 pack i would recommend that you start training with a slight calorie deficit, you might be lucky and your skin will tighten + you will gain enough muscle and your problem might be resolved w/o surgery once you hit 8-10% bf.

edit: also i wouldnt rush loosing weight, the faster you loose weight the less chances your skin has to adapt. slow and steady wins the race

HIGUERA is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIGUERA is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIGUERA is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIGUERA is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIGUERA is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIGUERA is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIGUERA is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIGUERA is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIGUERA is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIGUERA is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIGUERA is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Skin should tighten. Good lotion everyday after a shower and scrub with a bath sponge.
    100+ pounds lost
    ig: OSCARHIGUERAFIT
    IIFYM

My doctor suggests me to take whey protien
    I've recently bought a fat burner supplement too
    I still didn't start using it
    Can i use the supplements for my body

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nivedgumpena View Post
    My doctor suggests me to take whey protien
    I've recently bought a fat burner supplement too
    I still didn't start using it
    Can i use the supplements for my body
    Of course. But don't expect them to work miracles if your diet/training aren't in order first
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

I am worried about using the weight loss supplement
    Should i skip it for own good?

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nivedgumpena View Post
    I am worried about using the weight loss supplement
    Should i skip it for own good?
    Yea def. If you don't need it then don't take it imo
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

Originally Posted by manuel1987 View Post
    you can fill your skin with muscle but thats easier said then done... chances are that your skin might tighten up by itself once you reach a low bf%, my understanding is that skin doesnt go back to its original state as long as there are fat deposits under it, if your excess skin is any more then a few millimeters thick when you pinch it then there is also fat there.

since your goal is a 6 pack i would recommend that you start training with a slight calorie deficit, you might be lucky and your skin will tighten + you will gain enough muscle and your problem might be resolved w/o surgery once you hit 8-10% bf.

edit: also i wouldnt rush loosing weight, the faster you loose weight the less chances your skin has to adapt. slow and steady wins the race
    So I shouldn't take any weight loss supplement ?

I'm still a teenager and I still have hopes that I didn't lose my skin's elasticity ;
    But when I observe I can find some loose skin in lower abdomen
    I don't wanna go towards a surgery because I want to build my body too and surgery leaves a permanent scar
    will building muscle help the skin to tighten
    I wanna take time and build big body
    I don't think i have excess skin in my face , hands or thighs
    only near lower abdomen ; I will workout as hard as i can once i know if building my body helps to tighten skin

manuel1987 is just really nice. (+1000) manuel1987 is just really nice. (+1000) manuel1987 is just really nice. (+1000) manuel1987 is just really nice. (+1000) manuel1987 is just really nice. (+1000) manuel1987 is just really nice. (+1000) manuel1987 is just really nice. (+1000) manuel1987 is just really nice. (+1000) manuel1987 is just really nice. (+1000) manuel1987 is just really nice. (+1000) manuel1987 is just really nice. (+1000)
    No i would not take any weight loss supplement, i would suggest loosing weight at a reasonable rate and not to rush it anyway, gives your skin more time to adapt.

Yes building muscle will help fill up loose skin, lower abdomen will be a lot tougher then chest for example but it is possible.

This is really motivating ; I'm gonna work my level best to develop muscle where my excess skin is there