cmalloy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How behind do you think ill be? (sick)

So ive came down with a extremely nasty virus, im on day 5 and although the fevers seem to have gotten a tad better, my throat gets worse by day and then yesterday night i threw up, which was new. I've been able to somewhat eat the last 4 days, but definitely not enough and definitely not the right stuff to meet my macros,maybe around 800-600 cals or so, a lot of that being soup, i simply cant eat enough due to the pain. Today however my throat feels like there's ****ing swords cutting it everytime i swallow, and those swords are ****ing lit on fire, eating solid food is absolutely out of the question today, ill be living off of Popsicles and frozen Greek yogurt bars. Im going back to the doctor today and getting tested for mono and then a cxray to see if theres a lung infection going on. Assuming i have ATLEAST 2 more days of not being able to workout, how behind do you think ill be? I've already lost around 4-5 pounds and my BF was around 8-9 percent id say.

NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i didn't read. but based on the title don't worry about losing weight/strength during a sick period. Youll lose muscle mass and weight (prob due to water) but muscle memory is a hell of a thing, and it will all come back fairly quickly.

ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    best not to even think about it bro. It's hard ik, but try to solely focus on getting better. Best wishes to ya mate.
    "he who says he can and he who says he can't are both usually right" - Confucius

Ritardedboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ritardedboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ritardedboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ritardedboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ritardedboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ritardedboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ritardedboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ritardedboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ritardedboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ritardedboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ritardedboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Youll be back in a week max two , dont worry. I was very sick last year during my bulk and was on antibiotics. Ate like 1000-1500 calories a day and from fluids .. lost mainly water weight and was kinda shredded . Two days after i started training heavy again and eating in a big surplus everything was back and havent had lost any strenght on the lifts .