Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    "There is a reason"

They're getting more girls because they're white and we live in the south. They are the majority of women and the women I'm constantly exposed to due to my social circle. And for various reasons a ton of black chicks just don't care for black guys like myself, Sword, iamdeterminded, and even FLChamp has ran into this before. And once you weed out all the ghetto ones that I have nothing in common with on any level. The pool shrinks yet again. Smaller dating pool point blank period. The fact I recently met a biracial girl that's half black and is into me further confirms my theory. She adheres to nothing of mainstream popular black culture and this girl is very into me. Maybe California is different, but around these parts I can barely count those type of girls on both hands. Even my last/first gf seemed a bit put off by my accent,mannerisms,style of dress, and hobbies. If I only had a dollar for everytime some black girl was eyeing me in a social setting, or asking a friend about, and magically losing all interest once they hear my voice I'd have a nice little stash of cash.

Sick of the negativity? Lol I'm not even negative. When people have nothing but negative experiences naturally they arent going to be cheery and "Im gonna make it if I keep trying!!!". Im just not some delusion idiot and I know what the game is. Slowly joining team settle. Currently I have a overweight pacific islander girl that likes me, a jewish chick that really wants me, and the biracial chick that actually looks good. This has been after a metric **** ton of IRL appraoches (jewish chick, biracial girl), and infinite tinder swipes(pacific islander girl) with the most intricate and funny messages. (Keep in mind these are messages that work for my average looking white friends here). I got a fat girl, a not so pretty girl, and a actually decent looking half black girl. This isnt negativity. For some of this isn't worth it because we're just fighting for scraps and hoping we luck out.
    I'd be a millionaire if I had a penny for every time this happened to me srs just the other day I had a female friend say I'd look so much better if I dressed more hood and had gold teeth...strong wtf. Once in a while I'll run into a girl that doesn't mind, or is similar but they are few and far between...especially for being in college.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by azakdan2682 View Post
    - Was pretty decent looking growing up
    - Failed to get a LTR because of social skills at time
    - Learned game, slept with tons of women, was not in a healthy place due to numerous rejections growing up and didn't want anything srs
    - Get to a point where I am healthy again mentally, but have grown unattractive, primarily through hairloss, already 5 ft 7, chit is too much between those two traits
    - Only girls that want to date me have kids, financial issues, terrible jobs, overweight etc
    - I am in great shape, good job, finances etc, don't feel I should settle for an overweight girl or one who is looking for money
    - Would rather be alone than with someone overweight or looking to use me

It is depressing, I try plenty, have confidence, game etc...it gets down to me just being too ugly and short. I am slowly losing the will to really care about anything. It is not just girls but people in general now just treat me like chit, because I am not attractive like I was in the past. My family doesn't treat me to well, I have no friends that live in my current area. Didn't realize how much life would suck as you turn into someone whom is not physically attractive, people just avoid you and don't respect you.
    Calling out bull**** on "having game".

5'7" and bald is not enough to stop a guy with legit game. If you got a strong body to go with it those two negative traits shouldn't matter. Maybe try talking to real girls in person and quit messing with Tinder, where yes being that game cannot flow through your Tinder profile the only criteria girls get to see is height and face.

Learn to talk to women, in public. Sharpen up your style.

If all you are getting is lays from single mom's and shallow messed up attitudes then stop complaining. Keep using them for sex and recycling them. How about you make a really good life long friend with another dude, so that you never have to worry about breaking up? Share your thoughts and ideas with them and just don't worry about a woman being both hot and your ideal life partner. If you find one by accident, go ahead and keep her. But otherwise if you are at least ****ing attractive looking single moms, well that at too terrible a deal. Just don't let the kids get attached to you.

gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I agree that the whole confidence thing has a lot of bs. I'm not any different than I have been in the past in that regard, I developed pretty decent game/confidence after college.

I can tell that women are just not physically attracted to me and have had women literally say it to me, mention my hair or height on numerous occasions, this all within the last yr. I can go out with a hat on and women will approach me.

Confidence/vibe is only necessary to keep a woman around, but if their is no physical attraction - confidence is not going to overcome that.
    When she makes a comment about your height or hair, it is a **** test.

She is trying to asses your emotional strength.

If you seem butthurt, or instantly get self conscious then she will see it as weakness.

Agree and amplify - to the degree that she can tell you're being silly. "Ohhhh I knoooow riiiight, being short is the worst!? If I was ooooonly 5 inches taller, then I would have sex with 10,000's of women".

If its the bald thing "Oh its even worse than it looks. The bozo ring around my head is actually pubes. They're super expensive. I buy them and glue them on. If you give me 500 dollars I can buy enough to even cover up the top of my head, I'm very sensitive about it".

Its not just what you say, but the delivery. Any neg she gives you can work with, but make sure you don't get A). Angry B). Defensive

Even false indignation/sadness, lay it on thick. "why? I'm short? But I thought I was 6'2"? How did this happen?" "What? Balding (touch your head), what do you think we should do? Is it contageous? What if you end up bald in a private place?"

Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gr8cox View Post

If you seem butthurt, or instantly get self conscious then she will see it as weakness.

Agree and amplify - to the degree that she can tell you're being silly. "Ohhhh I knoooow riiiight, being short is the worst!? If I was ooooonly 5 inches taller, then I would have sex with 10,000's of women".

If its the bald thing "Oh its even worse than it looks. The bozo ring around my head is actually pubes. They're super expensive. I buy them and glue them on. If you give me 500 dollars I can buy enough to even cover up the top of my head, I'm very sensitive about it".

Its not just what you say, but the delivery. Any neg she gives you can work with, but make sure you don't get A). Angry B). Defensive

Even false indignation/sadness, lay it on thick. "why? I'm short? But I thought I was 6'2"? How did this happen?" "What? Balding (touch your head), what do you think we should do? Is it contageous? What if you end up bald in a private place?"

This is a very good point. I did not think about this context when you were pointing out that women were flat out calling you unattractive etc. Women **** test all the time, and typically only do it to guys they could potentially find attractive.
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gr8cox View Post

Aware, if I'm drunk I don't give a chit when girls do that kind of stuff, when sober it fuks with me a bit. I have waves of emotions and peaks and valleys with girls, I probably have some deep rooted narcissism because I get all fukn baby like when I don't get my way, I'm being realising this lately and trying get over it and fix...I've been with 2 chicks since this thread was started and have other dates set up, the 18 yo was texting me this morning, it's boosting my ego a bit. I've slept with girls that have called me every name I can think of and every insult of my obv physical flaws. But I have been rejected tons of times too while having those same insults, I think my issues are much deeper than success with women. It's almost like 2 personalities, I can go in two completely separate thought patterns based on how I'm feeling and external reactions.

Getting depressed about getting older, not having career I wanted, likely not getting married, and yeah balding takes a toll on you whether you get laid or not..to most guys. Some guys just don't give a chit, I wish I was like that.

My hairloss started way young. I remeber in highschool having ppl asking about my hairline n chit. It was super thick then and still looked good, but started going way back then. I kept most of it with pills through 20s, but it just slowly erodes regardless and only had limited options for hairstyles even through most of my 20s. It's like wanting something you never had. If I woke up with a full head of hair now, not ever having got to enjoy hair, it would be fuking an amazing exp.
    Last edited by azakdan2682; 05-13-2016 at 07:33 PM.

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post
    Here is my prediction if we all got together in person.

Otaku Shows Up: Muscular Tall African American. Opens his mouth..friendly, but the more you talk to him the more he is interested in intellectual things/etc rather than flirty small talk. How he speaks belies his stereotype. you can imagine him confusing women..but he is intellectual more than a player.

Pondus Shows Up: Shorter, but ends up looking far better looking in person. Ordering a drink at the bar, he chats up the HB8 next to him. From a distance one would describe him as "mysterious", as he throws his leather jacket over the musty bar stool. He has a calmness and coolness to his voice. It is clear that he knows how to talk to women, but it is from years and years of practice. Not everyone is born with that skill nor would want to change their personality to be like him.

FLChamp blasts through the revolving bar doors: Straight from deadlifting 550 for reps an hour earlier, he is instantly recognized as very athletic looking and handsome. immediately women in the bar look at him and look back at their friends. It is clear that his looks are a big reason for his success with women. Even though him otako look similar, FLchamp is more ripped, has that "athlete stare", and has better facial aesthetics (sorry otaku....can't confirm but this is how it plays out in my head).

DeadLiftBrah shows up in high heels and sits down at the bar like she has been there 1,000 times. She looks attractive from a distance, but get closer and see the signs of aging. Her phone slips out of her hand, revealing 500 tinder matches. As you hand it back to her, you see a notification "One new message from Chad C." you see her gaze in the distance and notice the "thousand cock stare" as she whispers "but where have all the good men gone".
    LMAO that is hilarious.

I am off of Tinder and have been for months though thank heavens.

It's not just the Chad Cs, when I went on match.com and match with average looking men over 40, they will write how "I'm just laying here looking at your pics and getting turned on" and other creepy stuff that gets them blocked. Not sure why pics of my biceps would turn men on, but whatever. Maybe they were referring to the pics of the minidress and heels.

I really messed up, my husband was the best man in my life and my stupid self looking for the high of "new love" threw that all away. He is 6'2, great looking, successful, works his butt off to give us a good life, great father, we share the same interests, work for the same company, and he looks better at 50 than most men at 30.

Meanwhile I just wanted male attention and f'd up. The good men were there, I just wanted the whole "you are so beautiful" treatment 24/7. So stupid and immature in retrospect.

Thankfully one very, very important man hasn't given up on me and is giving me a second chance. There is always hope with the Lord.
    Last edited by deadliftbrah19; 05-13-2016 at 07:56 PM.

psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    LMAO that is hilarious.

I am off of Tinder though thank heavens.

Unfortunately I have met one Miscer IRL, and it was not a pleasant experience.
    Quentin Tarantino needs to make this into a movie, it would be PERFECT for his style. Everyone miscer ends up dead in the end
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Quentin Tarantino needs to make this into a movie, it would be PERFECT for his style. Everyone miscer ends up dead in the end
    I just sent this to FLChamp on social media. He's going to laugh so hard.

Repped for great humor.

You wrote that other thread that was long and hysterical a couple of months ago.

BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jamesbwbevis View Post
    A fat person would know best why they're fat etc. A poor person would know why they're poor. ugly as fuk men who can't get laid don't have to look far to figure out why. All this other sh*t never comes into play. I don't know why misc refuses to acknowledge this
    Nah a fat person tells you he's fat because of genetics, or because he eats too much, or because he doesn't run enough. Is that part of it? Sure. But then you hang around the fat guy for a bit and you notice that he always orders soda with his order; he takes the elevator to up one level; he spends his saturdays plopped in front of the TV; he puts cheese sauce on all his meals... He's not fat because of any of the reasons he said, he's fat because he's lazy.

A FA tells you he's a virgin because he's ugly. Is that part of it? Sure. But then hang around the FA for a bit and you notice that he's timid around girls (he thinks he's being mysterious); he dresses like his mom still picks his outfits (he thinks how you dress doesn't affect attraction); he says the wrong things at the wrong times (he thinks he's being his best self); he misses all cues of attractions (he thinks there's no way that girl liked him)... He's not FA because he's ugly, he's FA because he's ignorant and stubborn.
    Bish Don't Kill my Vibe

BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPoppaPumpin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post

I don't get what point you're trying to make but when it comes to girls it's almost impossible to figure out why you're getting rejected, especially when the same things work on another girl.
    It's even more impossible to figure out why you're getting rejected if you've never had success.
    Bish Don't Kill my Vibe

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigPoppaPumpin View Post
    Nah a fat person tells you he's fat because of genetics, or because he eats too much, or because he doesn't run enough. Is that part of it? Sure. But then you hang around the fat guy for a bit and you notice that he always orders soda with his order; he takes the elevator to up one level; he spends his saturdays plopped in front of the TV; he puts cheese sauce on all his meals... He's not fat because of any of the reasons he said, he's fat because he's lazy.

A FA tells you he's a virgin because he's ugly. Is that part of it? Sure. But then hang around the FA for a bit and you notice that he's timid around girls (he thinks he's being mysterious); he dresses like his mom still picks his outfits (he thinks how you dress doesn't affect attraction); he says the wrong things at the wrong times (he thinks he's being his best self); he misses all cues of attractions (he thinks there's no way that girl liked him)... He's not FA because he's ugly, he's FA because he's ignorant and stubborn.
    fat person was a bad example because there's science to prove it. 99% of people are only fat because they lack discipline needed to reduce calories/increase activity

but for FAs, it all depends. Some FAs are only FA because they are too ugly to be attractive to women. Even if everything else is fine. This definitely happens and I don't know why you refuse to accept that.

it also can happen the way you described, but the foundation for EVERYTHING is, at a basic level, is she physically attracted to me? If the answer is a resounding no, nothing you do say or wear can change it.

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's even more impossible to figure out why you're getting rejected if you've never had success.
    I've been told by both male and female friends that they think I'm ugly and that they think it's the reason I'm FA. Why would they lie to me? It's not like thats a nice thing to say, they're just being honest.

Last time was my birthday last year, I asked some of the older brahs at the party I was at for some advice from their experience(not about women specifically but any wisdom etc). They basically said to get plastic surgery lol

and then from my own experience, it also matches with that view. I'll be the funniest one in the group, making people laugh etc but at the end of the day girls only interested in my better looking friends and I go home to fap. That was college for me every weekend. Some of those friends of mine don't even try, they have relatively low confidence considering they look decent to good. but they end up with a girl anyway.

Hmmm maybe it has something to do with me being an ugly midget that nobody is physically attracted to?

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LMAO that is hilarious.

It's not just the Chad Cs, when I went on match.com and match with average looking men over 40, they will write how "I'm just laying here looking at your pics and getting turned on" and other creepy stuff that gets them blocked. Not sure why pics of my biceps would turn men on, but whatever. Maybe they were referring to the pics of the minidress and heels.

I really messed up, my husband was the best man in my life and my stupid self looking for the high of "new love" threw that all away. He is 6'2, great looking, successful, works his butt off to give us a good life, great father, we share the same interests, work for the same company, and he looks better at 50 than most men at 30.

Meanwhile I just wanted male attention and f'd up. The good men were there, I just wanted the whole "you are so beautiful" treatment 24/7. So stupid and immature in retrospect.

Thankfully one very, very important man hasn't given up on me and is giving me a second chance. There is always hope with the Lord.
    is that guy DRLOVEMISC?
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fat person was a bad example because there's science to prove it. 99% of people are only fat because they lack discipline needed to reduce calories/increase activity

but for FAs, it all depends. Some FAs are only FA because they are too ugly to be attractive to women. Even if everything else is fine. This definitely happens and I don't know why you refuse to accept that.

it also can happen the way you described, but the foundation for EVERYTHING is, at a basic level, is she physically attracted to me? If the answer is a resounding no, nothing you do say or wear can change it.
    I bet I'd probably want to kill myself after 5 minutes of hanging out with you. I don't care how ugly you are, you're such a depressing and self-deprecating person that it's just beyond disgusting. You probably bring everyone around you down and I bet your friends probably told you you're ugly so you'd stop hanging out with them.

Seriously, I've known people like you before. You can bring everyone down with your negativity. You sit here and say you make people laugh and that you're funny, etc but that's just your autism speaking and your complete and utter lack of social cues. Go seek professional help. No one here is going to be able to help you and everyone is sick of your whining.
    Last edited by US_Ranger; 05-14-2016 at 01:07 PM.

Hang out with a group of mid twenties women long enough during their brunches/girls nights out you'll realize a completely different world. No one wants to come across as shallow and too picky, and you hear chit that will both motivate you and make you feel like you won't have hope if you are under 6'0" or don't look like the top 5% of guys. If you are super charming or higher status you can still succeed but you will have a lot of making up to do.

azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hang out with a group of mid twenties women long enough during their brunches/girls nights out you'll realize a completely different world. No one wants to come across as shallow and too picky, and you hear chit that will both motivate you and make you feel like you won't have hope if you are under 6'0" or don't look like the top 5% of guys. If you are super charming or higher status you can still succeed but you will have a lot of making up to do.
    This. Only delusional *******s think it is different than the reality or only get sub par girls and mental masturbate to tell themselves they are good with women.

tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LMAO that is hilarious.

Yeah yeah I wonder what the Lord thinks of you fukin other dudes behind your husband's back.

Also op sounds like a ******* trust fund baby on mtv sweet sixteen all pissy because he got a Benz not a Ferrari like he wanted
    B : 315
    S: 265
    D: 375

There is a science to prove attraction too; it's called psychology, sociology, evolutionary biology, and anatomy and physiology.

Attraction is unconscious. When a girl rejects you, it's because you don't check enough of her boxes. She doesn't know what the boxes are, so when she's asked why she rejected you, she'll think of a reason on the spot. Likewise, the FA doesn't know what the girl's boxes are, so when he's asked why he got rejected, he'll think of a reason on the spot.

The more experience a guy has with women, the more he can think of the general boxes women look for. Of course you can never peg down a woman's boxes perfectly, but you can get a general idea, and you can tweak your approach accordingly.
    Bish Don't Kill my Vibe

This. Only delusional *******s think it is different than the reality or only get sub par girls and mental masturbate to tell themselves they are good with women.
    There is still potential to "make it" as the misc says...but you have to really put in some serious work if you aren't aesthetic. It's just what guys have to do. Girls don't have to do it at all, doesn't mean they are better than you. take the kitty off the pedestal first. In fact, most of them really having nothing going for them. So why make yourself feel so ****ty about people who are less talented than you rejecting you.

There is still potential to "make it" as the misc says...but you have to really put in some serious work if you aren't aesthetic. It's just what guys have to do. Girls don't have to do it at all, doesn't mean they are better than you. take the kitty off the pedestal first. In fact, most of them really having nothing going for them. So why make yourself feel so ****ty about people who are less talented than you rejecting you.

I've heard the same chit and seen it from not even girls that are just avg. Like 6s, whom are slightly overweight, they still have the choice of the lot. I was friends awhile back with this girl who was a little chunky with a decent face. She came to visit and blew me off, later told me she was sorry but she hooked up with a pro baseball player and a firefighter on the same weekend (met them both through tinder) I fuked this girl once, she was ok..was actually just looking to chill with her and meet her friends. It just goes to show what it's like and I've been out with those groups before as well, they share their stories and it always Chad, chad, chad 6 ft plus this n that. Only time it is not is when a girl is blatantly using a guy for money, trips etc and they will brag about it while talking chit about the guy.

I am not even trying to get them any more, just working on flying, getting my instrument ratings, paying off debt, joining some co-ed sports leagues.

There is not much more else I can do outside of leg length surgery or hair transplants to make me more attractive. Maybe get a motorcycle/more tattoos... but it just seems fake. I ride dirt bikes, but was never into the street bikes. I can get my single moms or girls they are just plain crazy for lays here and there, but finding an attractive quality gf is next to impossible with my genetics.
    Last edited by azakdan2682; 05-14-2016 at 11:21 AM.

Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    I bet I'd probably want to kill myself after 5 minutes of hanging out with you. I don't care how ugly you are, you're such a depressing and self-deprecating person that it's just beyond disgusting. You probably bring everyone in the ground down and I bet your friends probably told you you're ugly so you'd stop hanging out with them.

Seriously, I've known people like you before. You can bring everyone down with your negativity. You sit here and say you make people laugh and that you're funny, etc but that's just your autism speaking and your complete and utter lack of social cues. Go seek professional help. No one here is going to be able to help you and everyone is sick of your whining.

Srs dude stfu, you were born with good genetics, you can't relate to others who have chit ones and just act like an immature HS kid that ****s with the less genetic fortunate.

LMAO that is hilarious.

Lol if Chad wrote those lines it would not have been creepy.

Originally Posted by tonybrah View Post
    Yeah yeah I wonder what the Lord thinks of you fukin other dudes behind your husband's back.

Also op sounds like a ******* trust fund baby on mtv sweet sixteen all pissy because he got a Benz not a Ferrari like he wanted

Lol, not even close. I get no money from my family, I was spoiled in the looks department I guess when I was younger, was use to girls approaching me and giving me lots of attention, so that likely has to do with my reactions to how I am treated now.

Hang out with people long enough and you'll find that people generally have ulterior motives for the things they say. Truth can't be assumed. Hang out with any group of women long enough and you'll find that they are more worried about one-upping their girlfriends than they are about telling the truth.

Of course if you ask a woman what type of guy she goes for, she'll tell you 6 feet, funny, smart, well spoken. But pay attention to what who she actually goes for, and you'll see the disconnect.

Story time.. I was hanging with a girl earlier this year, and we started talking about her friend's experiences in South America. The girl tells me that her friend met this guy in south america, long flowing hair, rugged, muscular, like Tarzan. And she tells me that her friend is this very pretty girl, proper, the sorority type. Essentially these two people (he's in his 30s and she in her 20s) met in south america, fell in love, and are still together today. By the time she was done telling me about this couple, my mind was racing about these two beautiful people who fell in love despite the odds.

I was picturing this:

I got home and couldn't shake the curiosity, so I did some ******** digging. Meet Tarzan and his sorority girlfriend:

Bish Don't Kill my Vibe

Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    I bet I'd probably want to kill myself after 5 minutes of hanging out with you. I don't care how ugly you are, you're such a depressing and self-deprecating person that it's just beyond disgusting. You probably bring everyone in the ground down and I bet your friends probably told you you're ugly so you'd stop hanging out with them.

xvicknumber7 is my friend IRL and says basically the opposite of what you just said about me. weird huh?

go to hell

the people who have told me I'm ugly are just being honest and trying to help. Some of them know I'm FA and just keep it real with me. There's nothing wrong with that, they weren't being mean about it

There is a science to prove attraction too; it's called psychology, sociology, evolutionary biology, and anatomy and physiology.

Attraction is unconscious. When a girl rejects you, it's because you don't check enough of her boxes. She doesn't know what the boxes are, so when she's asked why she rejected you, she'll think of a reason on the spot. Likewise, the FA doesn't know what the girl's boxes are, so when he's asked why he got rejected, he'll think of a reason on the spot.

The more experience a guy has with women, the more he can think of the general boxes women look for. Of course you can never peg down a woman's boxes perfectly, but you can get a general idea, and you can tweak your approach accordingly.

There is no science for any of this because it's different for every girl. There can't be science in that kind of situation.

However, there are certain universal things we know. Height is important to women for example. But even more than that, just basic facial aesthetics. You know an ugly broad when you see one, and you know an ugly guy when you see one. It's not compliacted

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Girls don't have to do it at all, doesn't mean they are better than you. take the kitty off the pedestal first. In fact, most of them really having nothing going for them. So why make yourself feel so ****ty about people who are less talented than you rejecting you.
    If this is the case, then why the **** do you and him always run your mouths about not getting any play from talentless women?
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    You guys literally add zero value to this forum. It's just a place for you to vent and whine and be argumentative.
    I've been following this thread for 11 pages or so now, and I gotta say, the majority of interesting, insightful and hilarious posts have come from the posters who struggle with women...

And truth be told I think this thread only serves to bolster the argument the FAs are making... which is to say that they believe attraction is separate from other qualities a person possesses...

Originally Posted by psychosylocibin
    Here is my prediction if we all got together in person.

Otaku Shows Up: Muscular Tall African American. Opens his mouth..friendly, but the more you talk to him the more he is interested in intellectual things/etc rather than flirty small talk. How he speaks belies his stereotype. you can imagine him confusing women..but he is intellectual more than a player.

Pondus Shows Up: Shorter, but ends up looking far better looking in person. Ordering a drink at the bar, he chats up the HB8 next to him. From a distance one would describe him as "mysterious", as he throws his leather jacket over the musty bar stool. He has a calmness and coolness to his voice. It is clear that he knows how to talk to women, but it is from years and years of practice. Not everyone is born with that skill nor would want to change their personality to be like him.

FLChamp blasts through the revolving bar doors: Straight from deadlifting 550 for reps an hour earlier, he is instantly recognized as very athletic looking and handsome. immediately women in the bar look at him and look back at their friends. It is clear that his looks are a big reason for his success with women. Even though him otako look similar, FLchamp is more ripped, has that "athlete stare", and has better facial aesthetics (sorry otaku....can't confirm but this is how it plays out in my head).

DeadLiftBrah shows up in high heels and sits down at the bar like she has been there 1,000 times. She looks attractive from a distance, but get closer and see the signs of aging. Her phone slips out of her hand, revealing 500 tinder matches. As you hand it back to her, you see a notification "One new message from Chad C." you see her gaze in the distance and notice the "thousand cock stare" as she whispers "but where have all the good men gone".
    Most entertaining post in the thread so far, and it came from a guy who's abysmal with women...

Go figure.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Srs dude stfu, you were born with good genetics, you can't relate to others who have chit ones and just act like an immature HS kid that ****s with the less genetic fortunate.

xvicknumber7 is my friend IRL and says basically the opposite of what you just said about me. weird huh?

go to hell

the people who have told me I'm ugly are just being honest and trying to help. Some of them know I'm FA and just keep it real with me. There's nothing wrong with that, they weren't being mean about it
    You need two things:

1) Therapy
    2) Medication

Unless you get those things, you're never going to be happy. All you want to do is create a negative bubble that ruins the life of everyone around you so they can be miserable with you. There's a reason women don't like you and it's because you're a negative, self-victimizing, cry-baby.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast