hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000)

Question Keto & Blood Tests

Hi guys,

I went to the doctor yesterday for my yearly "check-up" and he asked for some blood tests. I will do these tests on monday morning.

Will being on keto affect my test results? Since my carb-up is from friday night to saturday night, I'll probably be out of ketosis on monday, is this right?

If there can be alterations on the blood tests due to keto, should I just leave it alone or should I do my carb-up on sunday?

Thanx,

HAMA
    "I have no idols, I admire hard work, dedication, and competence. " - Senna
    "In my experience there's no such thing as too much information." - Lex Luthor

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    glucose and triglycerides should be lower.
    Good cholesterol increase, usually coupled with a reduction of bad cholesterol.

Overall usually an improvment in blood profiles.

PEACE