Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by stevemckenna View Post
    Oh you're going to get even madder when Jason milks the chit out of this drama to garner more pity and entitlement.
    I called this **** a mile away. Piana is currently getting blown up via IG over this fiasco which only gets him more publicity(any publicity is good publicity amirite?)
    I'm pretty sure Genova will figure out a way to take advantage of the situation for his own gain If he hasn't already. Heck, i'm pretty sure anyone would.

FoundationBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FoundationBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FoundationBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FoundationBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FoundationBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FoundationBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FoundationBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FoundationBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FoundationBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FoundationBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FoundationBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
    How the heck does Bitch Punani claim 6'1'' lmao he's like 2-3 inches taller than 5'6'.5 Pissnova.
    yeah he only used to claim 6ft too
    "No one seems to have noticed that a loss of a sense of shame means a loss of privacy; a loss of privacy means a loss of intimacy; and a loss of intimacy means a loss of depth."

“The bravest and most noble are not those who take up arms, but those who are decent despite everything; who improve what it is in their power to improve, but do not imagine themselves to be saviours. In their humble struggle is true heroism.”

Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    seen a video of someone calling Jason asking him if he agreed to it etc....lmao they were provoking Jason to say he didn't agree to it. All Jason wants is attention. This is what he loves. He agreed to get slapped on camera. Move on.....

blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They're going in dry on Pianos IG.

most recent comment: "Order 66 hope you and your whore wife die".

edit: one that was just posted "you're such a crybaby for a 300lb steroid synthol freak! Eat **** and die you ****ing loser! I hope you get cancer from your ****ing oil injections, you ugly - ass big headed varicose veins - having douchebag!"

This chit is serious business.

TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Am I the only one here who would pay all the money in my bank account, to watch Big Lenny and the pisslord get in an all out, 2-on-1 fistfight brawl, with natural sandwich Rich Panini?

FoundationBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FoundationBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FoundationBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FoundationBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FoundationBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FoundationBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FoundationBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FoundationBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FoundationBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FoundationBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FoundationBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    fuk rich piana
    "No one seems to have noticed that a loss of a sense of shame means a loss of privacy; a loss of privacy means a loss of intimacy; and a loss of intimacy means a loss of depth."

“The bravest and most noble are not those who take up arms, but those who are decent despite everything; who improve what it is in their power to improve, but do not imagine themselves to be saviours. In their humble struggle is true heroism.”

Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol inb4 rich to really smack some sense to him.

Don't talk chit act stupid online then go and get mad because you get called out irl and slapped.

And in the video Jason agreed, now he's saying he didn't agree and was forced into it. He is a 30 year old dude that said okay, he could of said no and walked away.
    If his "mental disability" is as bad as to excuse him as everyone on the misc is making him out to be he would have a handler/care taker.
    Even JG has said he just has a learning problem.

Whats worse apparently JG has done this to other people and chit, someone is finally going to just beat him up. Mental disability or not is not a excuse to do act like a dick and then get it away with it. And if he's this disabled his friends/family should have stepped into talk to Jason about this chit and stopping him from acting this way.
    Peace, Love, Positivity.

Have you ever farted so hard you had a shiver and chill go down your spine?

stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blackflgst View Post
    They're going in dry on Pianos IG.

most recent comment: "Order 66 hope you and your whore wife die".

edit: one that was just posted "you're such a crybaby for a 300lb steroid synthol freak! Eat **** and die you ****ing loser! I hope you get cancer from your ****ing oil injections, you ugly - ass big headed varicose veins - having douchebag!"

This chit is serious business.
    wow, Jason's "followship" is more retarded than himself.
    *4 crew*

thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Burtle1 View Post
    seen a video of someone calling Jason asking him if he agreed to it etc....lmao they were provoking Jason to say he didn't agree to it. All Jason wants is attention. This is what he loves. He agreed to get slapped on camera. Move on.....

Another spastic who didn't actually watch the video.

The reason they are "provoking" Jason is the same reason Rich Piana coversed him into agreeing to it. If you say something to him long enough he will just repeat it and go along with it. That's what his condition does to him.

Why do you think these "ORDER 66s" even happen? Because kids spam message him telling him what to do. If you notice his fan base is full of trolls (a lot from the misc) and they will troll regardless of what Jason tells them to.

If you watch the video you notice that he doesn't want to "slap box" but Rich repeats it fifty times until Jason just caves in and goes along. If you watch his face and the tone of his voice it is clear as day that he wasn't comfortable with it that's why he repeatadly moves his hand forward to shake Rich's hand.

At the end of all this I'm not surprised at the people hating on Jason and the reason this thread is even open when certain mods hate him. It's the same people who got bullied as kids and seem to think of Jason as a threat. Now they look at this disabled kid getting abused and think it some how relieves their pain of getting bullied as a child.

O well life moves on

Time for the same hypocrites to post in another thread abusing people online

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tamarisky View Post
    Just lol at all the people that defended Jason and gave sympathy, pulling **** like that, you deserve it & I don't care what "disabilities" you have. He's ****ing aware and able, deceiving piss lord.
    He's a mentally retarded laughing stock that makes fun of people online. Just ignore him lol, Piana looks like a complete idiot acting tough in front of a special kid. If I were famous and Jason order 66'ed me I'd LMAO and shake his hand.
    đ•®đ–đ–†đ–˜đ– đ–† đ–ˆđ–đ–đ–ˆđ•¶, đ–“đ–đ–›đ–đ–— đ–ˆđ–đ–†đ–˜đ– đ–† đ–‡đ–đ–™đ–ˆđ–

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    He's a mentally retarded laughing stock that makes fun of people online. Just ignore him lol, Piana looks like a complete idiot acting tough in front of a special kid. If I were famous and Jason order 66'ed me I'd LMAO and shake his hand.
    I'm not so sure I would be lmao'ing if random trolls were sending death threats to my family.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not so sure I would be lmao'ing if random trolls were sending death threats to my family.
    I must be missing something here, I'm assuming it's a stupid retard thing Jason just says in his videos. You're saying people get in legit danger after Jason says this?
    đ•®đ–đ–†đ–˜đ– đ–† đ–ˆđ–đ–đ–ˆđ•¶, đ–“đ–đ–›đ–đ–— đ–ˆđ–đ–†đ–˜đ– đ–† đ–‡đ–đ–™đ–ˆđ–

I must be missing something here, I'm assuming it's a stupid retard thing Jason just says in his videos. You're saying people get in legit danger after Jason says this?
    I doubt it. But knowing how crazy people are now a days, its a possibility.
    But yes, death threats were posted all over piana's IG,

stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thehypocrit View Post
    Another spastic who didn't actually watch the video.

The reason they are "provoking" Jason is the same reason Rich Piana coversed him into agreeing to it. If you say something to him long enough he will just repeat it and go along with it. That's what his condition does to him.

Why do you think these "ORDER 66s" even happen? Because kids spam message him telling him what to do. If you notice his fan base is full of trolls (a lot from the misc) and they will troll regardless of what Jason tells them to.

If you watch the video you notice that he doesn't want to "slap box" but Rich repeats it fifty times until Jason just caves in and goes along. If you watch his face and the tone of his voice it is clear as day that he wasn't comfortable with it that's why he repeatadly moves his hand forward to shake Rich's hand.

At the end of all this I'm not surprised at the people hating on Jason and the reason this thread is even open when certain mods hate him. It's the same people who got bullied as kids and seem to think of Jason as a threat. Now they look at this disabled kid getting abused and think it some how relieves their pain of getting bullied as a child.

O well life moves on

Time for the same hypocrites to post in another thread abusing people online
    and?

also, just because hes not very smart, doesn't mean that he's literally clinically mentally retarded. hes a fully functioning human bean.

I doubt it. But knowing how crazy people are now a days, its a possibility.
    But yes, death threats were posted all over piana's IG,
    but none of that came from JG, its his retarded followship who literally want him to get in trouble just so they can laugh and feel better about their chitty lives. Have you ever seen his fans or people who ran his IG page? Forever alone nonlifters.
    *4 crew*

meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i know jason is retarded but it takes something special to be even more retarded to act tough on someone because a bunch of trolls hurt his feelings on internet...
    Sloots come and go but moms are forever

Get to know your parents: you never know when they'll be gone for good.
    Be nice to your siblings: they're your best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.
    Enjoy your body: use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or of what other people think of it: it's the greatest instrument you'll ever own.

Originally Posted by stasmtl View Post

but none of that came from JG, its his retarded followship who literally want him to get in trouble just so they can laugh and feel better about their chitty lives. Have you ever seen his fans or people who ran his IG page? Forever alone nonlifters.
    Aware.

I'm not really placing the blame on Jason. Just the inbreds, who as you put it "want to get him in trouble just so they can laugh and feel better about their ****ty lives".

Situation could have been handled better on both sides honestly.

thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500)
    That's what people don't understand

Jason doesn't even do anything

He laughs and makes some remarks online then his neckbeard followship make all the nasty remarks

PaiNXx93 PaiNXx93 PaiNXx93 PaiNXx93 PaiNXx93 PaiNXx93 PaiNXx93 PaiNXx93 PaiNXx93 PaiNXx93 PaiNXx93
    i will definetely Order 66 The life out of Piano whenever he uploads

pumping iron since 2002 JayRoddy's Avatar
    JayRoddy is just really nice. (+1000) JayRoddy is just really nice. (+1000) JayRoddy is just really nice. (+1000) JayRoddy is just really nice. (+1000) JayRoddy is just really nice. (+1000) JayRoddy is just really nice. (+1000) JayRoddy is just really nice. (+1000) JayRoddy is just really nice. (+1000) JayRoddy is just really nice. (+1000) JayRoddy is just really nice. (+1000) JayRoddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by musti82 View Post
    that guy looks like he is gonna have a rage anytime... i dunno why people take life that serious, slapping an autistic kid, really? and u assume we buy ur products u promote.
    Just curious because it is the 20th time i read this: Are all autists "kids" in your eyes? The dude turned 30.

MaxRepJosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaxRepJosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaxRepJosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaxRepJosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaxRepJosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaxRepJosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaxRepJosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaxRepJosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaxRepJosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaxRepJosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaxRepJosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JayRoddy View Post
    Just curious because it is the 20th time i read this: Are all autists "kids" in your eyes? The dude turned 30.
    Jason comes off mentally as s child. I'm sure most peoples brain don't place him in the 30 year old man category subconsciously.

jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SkullCore View Post
    What a *******. Rich seemed mad as hell lol
    its the bigger by the day stack affecting his neurochemistry
    ***No Breathe Crew (test levels through the roof)***

***No Eat Crew***

***0 test crew (up from negative)***

Evolutionary cul-de-sac MrFrumble's Avatar
    MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what a douchebag.

i'm surprised he didn't tank after the 2nd slap the oily blob

i'd give anything to see that fat bloated synthol mess get the chit slapped out of him by nick diaz on an epsode of mayhem miller's "bully beatdown"

"stockton muthfcka!"

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread is trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls. I can't even keep up any more.

Registered User StarshipTrooper's Avatar
    StarshipTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) StarshipTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) StarshipTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) StarshipTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) StarshipTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) StarshipTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) StarshipTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) StarshipTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) StarshipTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) StarshipTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) StarshipTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000)

Anxi0us will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anxi0us will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anxi0us will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anxi0us will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anxi0us will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anxi0us will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anxi0us will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anxi0us will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anxi0us will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anxi0us will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anxi0us will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Piano looking like he snorted seven scoops of pre-workout prior to this... what a lowlife

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lui marco is a fgt. chases YT views worse than anyone else. made like 10 videos on this already.

praise lord genova and the piss troopers to deliver full power of the force and regain balance to the universe
    Last edited by AWillis; 05-02-2016 at 03:05 AM.
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not sure if this has been posted on here....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE4y_4rJ...ymisfits&hl=en
    Youtube.com/YOUGOTTABEAFREAK

Too tall for the hills FreshRollyG's Avatar
    FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hahaha Rich went for it a bit.. Enough to give Jason an idea

Originally Posted by UGottaBeAFreak View Post

Maybe not.. lol
    Jakes on you.

"Use those cojones."

The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by UGottaBeAFreak View Post

Rich Piano is about to shoot a tor**** into Jason's thermal exhaust port.
    "Hey Jason Stain I heard you played in those old movies transporters, well I can shove my fist up your transporter ass, your candy ass. Bam baby! Nothin but a penis. WOOOO!" - Jason Genova

Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Idk if I buy this. Piana acted very calm when that MMA brah went off on him for using steroids. I suspect something else was said to him.

Or it was all scripted to get views/subs on each of their channels.(most likely the case imo)
    cuz that guy was itching and ready

JD is a push over.
    I don't lift weights, I flex under duress.

My 12 month progress thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155962953&p=1113020323#post1113020323